• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The island of the outcasts (Always accepting)

Leon nodded, "Be safe." He told Raz. "I need you guys to go collect some fibers from plants so I can make more things." Leon worked on the bow more, trying to get it to be as powerful and accurate as it could be.

Marq nodded and went back to find some fibers. He enjoyed the nature and ran into a few animals on the way he took his time to talk to the various animals. Eventually he found some good fibers that would suite Leo's pupose's. he took his time coming back. There was so much he still wanted to discover on this island.

Waving her hand in a childish 'Yeah yeah' gesture Raz continued her way enjoying the peace that being alone brought. Humming a few notes of Mother Mother's Body, surprised as the violent song came to mind as soon as she was feeling peaceful. Shaking her head as she continued on finally making it to the beach, the smell of the night ocean made her insides weak. kneeling by the high tide water she began rinsing her hands until she no longer could smell the blood on them, then proceeded to wash her face and nose.

She always wondered why she was given such an ability if her body could not handle it.. Sighing she leaned back on her legs breathing in the chilling air blowing from the oceans waves.

Keita continued to explore the island until he saw a girl walking with what appeared to be a cane.'She must have just been transported here I don't remember kidnapping her'.He decides to sneak up behind her and tap her on the back.He hoped he wouldn't have to resort to violence.

Leon stretched, "Just stay here and guard the camp." He told Marq. He decided to run his idea of exploration with Raz, so he began to make his way towards the beach. Leon figured changing would be best so he could move faster. As he ran his body began to shift and adapt to move faster through the trees.

Leon ran quickly through the forest, getting closer to the beach. He moved swiftly and got to the shore within a handful of seconds. He saw a man who had snuck behind Raz and decided to listen closely while also staying far out of sight in the shrubbery of the forest, his body adapting to make him completely camouflaged. Even Leon's body temperature and eyes began to shift to make him invisible to any kind of sense or detection.

@Scheani @Calibutcher

Keita quickly turned as he heard the snap of a twig nearby.'Great Another one' he thought as he turned back to look at the girl he saw that she was a little ahead of him.'Good he thought to himself'.He turned to the direction he had heard the snap."Come on out I have already kidnapped you once hiding won't help he said as his eyes sweeped around searching for the source of the noise.

Marq stayed at the camp as requested and took the opportunity to get a little more familiar with his surroundings. He started to make a lean-too at the edge of camp away from Raz's area he did not want it being a problem for her or anyone else. After his little lean to was made he took his Cello propped it over one end of the lean-too to block the sun and decided to take a nap.

Amaya whom had disappeared, came back with a bowl full off berries which she made when she went for a stroll.... She realized that marq was asleep so she went to go by raz and see if she was awake.."Raz? R u sleeping?" She asked quietly and velvetly as she went into raz's area... She then realized that raz wasn't there....'where did she go' amaya thought

@Scheani @Calibutcher @The Master

Marq woke up to hear Amaya calling for Raz he sleepily said "she is at the beach. Shall we go so how she is?" Marq removed his Cello and sling it over his back and shook his head to help himself wake up.

(Whoops xD )

Raz stiffened as she found an unknown being behind her, Standing slowly she read through her ability where the man was. Before turning to face away from the ocean, she reached for her 'Stick, thinking better of speaking she simply allowed her eyes to bore into them man, though she could not see.

(Sorry for the short reply.)

@The Master @Kenji Jensai

Amaya whom was surprised to hear marq become suddenly awake , threw a tiny berry in his direction... "Oh you're awake... Um sure, we could go see how she is!, by the way, how was your nap?" She said walking up to him

Leon had made his way the long way around, his body still completely camouflaged as he stalked onto the sand. His movements were so quiet and slow that not even Raz could sense his presence. Despite his entering the open, his body still made it damn near impossible for anyone to ever detect him. He was right in front of Keira before adapting into his predator form and glaring down at him.

"You didn't kidnap me.... General did... You not good enough.... To kidnap me..." Leon growled down at the boy. Leon was personally shot and captured by a USA general. The general did not allow anyone to know of Leon's capture, not even someone like Keira, otherwise his plan would have been ruined. Ever since Leon got his memory though, the plan was garbage. Leon glared down at Keira, "This... Your fault?" He growled.

@Kenji Jensai

Last edited by a moderator:
Amaya then asked "would you like m to carry you so that we g there after? I can transform into a horse?" She says as we stares t him waiting for a reply.

@Calibutcher

Last edited by a moderator:
"Actually I'm still very tired I think i will go back to sleep" (gotta do some stuff)

(Ok)

Amaya then shakes hr head once in ok and transforms into a hawk and flies to the beach to go check on raz.... She spots the guy from earlier who said he would hurt her if he had to...or something like that.. She then dropped to the ground in front of raz as to protect her as she was a huge leopard... She then said in a deep voice "I hope you didn't hurt her...." She then growled, then saw a predator type creature and shenstared in amazement in how it looked 'wow that person looks amazing!' She thought and then looked at the guy from earlier again.

@Scheani @The Master @Kenji Jensai

Keira thinking on his feet breathes flame hoping to catch the large behemoth off guard he then dicks dust into the leopards eyes blinding it then. "Im stupid enough to know that I should run so bye" he said while running away like he was being gunned down."Damn so it's that adapting bastard shit for me to beat him I'd have to let my ice be as cold as -500 degrees and as for my flame it would have to be as hot as a blue star and even still he would adapt to these as well" he said to himself.'Wait what if he evolves his legs to make him run faster oh shit as he kicked into high gear and used all of his ability to run.

Amaya whined as she pawed at her eyes and she rolled onto her back freaking out from the little grains scratching her eyes and ruining her sight....

Leon roared as he began to adapt back into a hunter. The sand getting out of his eyes as he changed.

Leon ran after Keira, catching up to him in no time. He was all over the place as he hunted down his prey. Leon was in the trees, on the ground, and jumping off of anything and everything, moving sporadically and timing it all just right. Leon was quick and quiet, almost like a shadow while he chased Keira.

@Kenji Jensai

Amaya changed back into a human, hoping Leon could still move with sand in his eyes as well,but he was already gone.. Amaya not meaning to, started crying in a eye protective way so she could get the sand out..

Marq awoke after his long nap. He moved his Cello and got out of his Lean too Sleeping on the ground did not feel the best but it wa good to have slept he stretched out and started to feel more awake. He noticed there still wasn't anyone at the camp so he decided to go look for them at the beach. he grabbed his Cello and began walking toward the beach. When He got there he saw Amaya and Raz. Amaya looked like something was wrong. He ran over to her and knelt down by her "What's the matter? what happened?"

"Fuck he's still on my ass he thought as he heard the gentle brush of leaves.'Fine here goes nothing he gathered all of his power and released all at once freezing and burning every thing in a 20 yard radius this would leave him drained for about five hours though.

Amaya then stopped crying and kept rubbing her eyes. "Well there was this guy from earlier and he kicked sand in mine and someone else's eyes, but he went after him..... He kinda smells like Leon..oh no wait! Raz! Did she get hurt?!" She says jumping up, protective tears going down her face as he looked around.

Marq had no idea what was going on Guy from earlier he thought he had only met a few people "Calm down amaya we will get this sorted out."

Raz blinked, shaking her head slowly as though to clear it before her mind actually clicked into place and she thought of what she should do, "N-no, I'm fine, we need to go make sure Leon doesn't kill him.. " She stuttered biting her lip in frustration, "Amaya, can you transform into something fast that can carry me?" She asked before turning to Marq, "Marq, can you go back to camp and watch it? I don't want anyone magically destroying all our progress." She hoped she wasn't being pushy or comanding, she just wanted things to work out, without death if possible.

Amaya turned into a albino horse and knelt down so that raz could go onto her back...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back