• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The island of the outcasts (Always accepting)

James chuckled as he held Saki in the air as he said,"You know, Saki was it? You're like the little sister I never had, at least I don't think I had one...my memory is a bit of a blur." He then adjusted his grip on her as he joked,"So have you considered my generous offer for a piggyback ride?"

@CaraTheMeow

Eitan started to move more since the blurry in his vision started to fade and he could see that most of the others recovered their powers , maybe the same could start to happen to him , in the meanwhile he watched how everyone was near a little girl so he approached the group with a bit curiosity.

@Isune

Saki smiled at James, remembering that there was a girl playing with her before she came here. "Sure!" She said to James whilst smiling, watching someone approach her. "Do'y think the people who kidnapped us are watching? I think so."

James shook his head as he let Saki onto his back and said,"One of the guys from the military said that we weren't they're problem anymore, and they just left." He then looked at the new person approaching and said,"Hey, you're that guy who was trying to introduce himself earlier, you alright there?"

@CaraTheMeow @Murtox

-Yes , i am good-he spoke with a smile and gave a small wave of hand , but he didn't try to say anything more than that .But with the neccesity to stablish contact he offered him a handshake

@Isune

James nodded as he shook the strangers hand and looked at the Saki who was now on his back. With his newly grown horns and a bit more fur along his body, James looked back at Saki and joked,"How's my little sister holding up back there?"

@Murtox @CaraTheMeow

As her vision cleared up, Jennifer noticed a small group of people not to far from where she had been dropped off. Although everyone in the group was older than her. Even the youngest in the group was a year older than she was. Every part of her body ached and she couldn't hold back her tears, without even realizing she was crying her eyes had turned golden once again.

Eden approached the stranger. "Hello...are you all right? Im...checking everyone kn the island." She said quietly. "Im Eden."

Saki wondered why the random person was being so uptime before answering :"I'm ok, I think there might be something wrong with my leg through." She looked at it at that point, noting that it was somehow different to her other leg. "Hey, look." She pointed over to someone even younger than she was, "She's crying."

@CelestialBunny @Isune

Suddenly Eden heard crying and began to walk towards it. "Excuse me for a moment, sir..." she looked around looking for the source. "Hello?"

Jennifer observed the group trying to stop her crying. One of the older girls was coming over.

Last edited by a moderator:
James made a small neighing sound as he walked over to the girl that was crying and asked the girl,"Hey, are you okay?"

" I'm fine, but my right leg hurts" jennifer said coldly to the boy as her eyes were turning a light shade of gold. Even though Jennifer had never felt that strong of pain in her leg, her trust for boys was more broken than her leg will ever be. But she ended up crying more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zoeya noted that this group is....rather very caring for people who... As far as she knew.. Never met before, even ones so young they do have a potential danger. So she, rather then giving moral support...stayed back and carefully observed everyone, gauging threats, forming plans, keeping an eye out for strengths and weaknesses both in the land... And her fellow outcasts.

@CelestialBunny

Saki looked to the girl in surprise, "My leg feels weird, through not as much as yours." She said looking at the girls leg, she noticed how cold she was to James.. which was weird; James was a really nice person.

James carried Saki with him over to the create with supplies. No painkillers, no medicine at all! He could only sigh as he walked over to the girl laying on the ground and said,"Do you feel like you broke it? What's wrong?"

She looked at the boy and said "I've sprained my ankle before, I think, but this hurts a lot worse" trying to avoid eye contact with the boy?beast?

James looked around for a moment and tried to think of something to do. Without thinking, James began to run on all fours around the beach, trying to find something to help out the girl.

@CaraTheMeow

As James began to run on all fours, Saki was thrown off his back and landed hard in the shallow water with a yelp. She struggled to get out before finally emerging on her knees, feeling her leg throb from the impact. Saki looked surprised.

James looked back as he realized that he was running on all fours and he had accidentally thrown Saki off. He then realized that he was almost completely covered in fur and his horns had fully developed. He quickly ran back to her on two legs this time and quickly asked,"Are you okay? Did I hurt you?"

James sighed as he shook his head a little and quickly said,"Sorry, sorry!" He bowed his head a little and got back down onto all fours and said,"You think you can get on with your messed up leg?"

@Isune

"I can probably walk!" Saki replied, not wanting to become a burden. "You're going to be too busy trying to find something for the girl with the weird leg, and I can help you." She explained whilst noticing someone surveying the whole group; like she was assessing us. "Have you seen her?" Saki pointed to the stranger watching them all.

Meanwhile, Jennifer decided to try and get up. That was a mistake probably one of the biggest challenges in her short 12 year life.

Point is no matter how much she tried she could stand up. Ashamed to as for help she continued to try.

James nodded and said,"Don't worry, I need to exercise anyways!" He then looked at the girl that seemed to be observing them and shook his head as he said,"I don't know about her, she's creeping me out." He then lowered himself a little and said,"Come on, I don't mind having you on my back."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back