• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The island of the outcasts (Always accepting)

James nodded his head and said,"Yeah, I get some of his powers. But I can get a bit angry in that form." He then looked up and said,"Elemental powers are pretty neat, but I think I like my beast form better." He then looked at the new girl who woke up and said,"That's what we're trying to figure out!"

"So...all of you have powers, I heard? They got you too..." Kat said, rubbing her eyes. "Are all of your powers stopped like mine?"

James nodded his head at the girl and said,"That dart blocked off our powers." He then tried to make light of their situation by look at Jack and joking,"I think my beast form would be big enough to carry you and someone else."

Hey you could be a great battle partner. And because freaking isn't going to help anything . It'll just get us more worked up.

James rolled his eyes at Jacob and turned to the girl as he said,"Because we're bound and have no way to use our powers at all. And we're trying to make light of the situation because we're scared that we're gonna get dropped into the bottom of the ocean with a brick tied to our legs."

James could only nod his head as he said,"Trust me, if I could go beast I would have done it by now to try and get out." He then turned back to Jacob and said,"What, as your battle mount? I must warn you that I'm a stubborn steed and don't like people trying to tell me where to go while on my back."

Zoeya looks at the frightened girl that most recently woke up...smiling... Though it barely can be perceived " relax... If they wanted us dead...we'd be dead " she spoke in a calm tone

"Ugh, I might as well calm down until the drugs wear off...What are your names?" Kat says quietly, slightly annoyed. She tries again to get her claws to come out, but fails completely. So instead tries to bite at the straps but has no effect whatsoever.

Not as a steed more like a partner a stead make you sound like an object. Your a living being. And this pretty girl over sorry has a point sorry i refered to you by appearance I never got your name?

"Which girl? If you are talking to me, I am Kat. Go on and laugh, my parents named me that because of my ears and tail...er, what is left of them...What about you?"

James chuckled as he said,"My name is James, and that's quite noble of you to say that Jack." He smiled as he joked,"But let me guess, you want to ride on my back because I'm part bull, right?" He then sighed as he remembered that he was at the mercy of the military.

Well nice to meet you cat but no this nice woman. *tried to point at zoeya as much as the restraints would let him

Eitan woke up very confused for some reason , he couldnt recall why . It had to happen a while until all his senses started to work and when they did he noticed that he was in a seat and he couldnt move at all , analyzing a bit more the situation and moving a bit his head he saw some people talking , as a problem and it may seem , he didnt want to talk at all and the only words he used to communicate with the rest was .

-"Hello"

James smiled as everyone had finished introductions and said,"Well since we know everyone now, what do we do now?"

Right as James spoke, the pilot and two guards stood up and pushed a button on the helicopter that forced the straps to tie all the way around their backs. He then shouted to everyone,"Alright ya freaks! Everyone up and lively!" He then walked over to the door of the helicopter and opened it and shouted,"Everyone out!"

As fast as he talked , the commotion already started and his voice was unheard , he obeyed the soldiers and standed up , but he wasnt going to leave the place were he felt safe a few moments ago.

Well if your going to do anything ill be first. So if your going to kill someone you better get me first or ill be your final mistake.

One of the guards crossed his arms as he saw that one of the boys was being resistant and grabbed Eitan by the arm and said,"Come on freak!" He then threw him on the ground where the line was and said,"Alright! Listen up, the rules here are simple. Everyone man and woman for themselves, you're not our problems anymore!" He then kicked a box of supplies onto the ground and shouted,"That's some basic supplies, good enough to last you a week. You're powers will slowly come back, but they may be a bit...mangled...Your powers will come back very slowly and their effects will slowly return."

Kat sits there quietly, not saying a word. She notices the boy who didn't get the chance to introduce himself and felt just a tad sorry for him. She looks at the others, wishing that they could just go back to having the nice conversations. She glared at the military, but did not dare speak.

Zoeya stood up....giving the soldier a sorta death glair as she passed.... " prejudice swine" she said right before spitting on the mans boot... And promptly hopping out of the helicopter standing next to the man who resisted earlier and a crate of supplies.

Hey basterd lets make a deal if I kill you you let us go. I think that sounds pretty fair. *he said as he bit one of the soldier's necks and ripped it out .then the other shot him with another dart and he dropped to the ground.*

One of the soldiers looked down at Jack and said,"Quiet down, you'll be able to get yourself out of those straps after your powers come back." He then smirked at Jack as he added,"But that won't be for a while, maybe a few hours."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back