• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The island of the outcasts (Always accepting)

Leon nudged his head against hers gently before taking off in the direction of the deer. He didn't know how to communicate with Kat so he would have to wait for her to try to communicate with him so he could adapt.

@AliceLiddell17 (Night!)

James occasionally rolled over in his sleep, but eventually walked into the large cabin that he saw at the camp. He eventually just laid down on the ground and began to sleep, looking like a large creature out cold on the ground.

@Gilgog Not use to discussing anything related to powers she frowns, "X-ray vision and Intangibility." She grumbles,"So what exactly have you guys done here?" Adilia questions trying to get a feel of what it's like here.

"not too much, we've hunted a bit, made a camp, moved the camp into a clearing in the forest, and just....had fun? my power is 'super speed'." Carl said that as if he was ashamed, he needed a better name for it, he didn't like the sound of super speed. He was also now scared that Adilia would look through his clothes, naturally. "any, follow me!" he began walking back to the old camp, beckoning for Adilia to follow him.

Éden flickered, then going back to solid as she reached her camp, crawling into her hut and passing out. (Night everyone)

Cautiously following Carl she looks around, "How many is we? And don't worry I won't look through your clothes." She says grimacing slightly at the thought, "I finally have it under control." She states simply trailing beside him.

"i haven't counted, but i would say about 15." the knowledge that she wouldn't use her x-ray vision on him comforted Carl. when he arrived at (old beach)camp he walked over to two large leaves with strips of salted and sundried bear meat on them, he picked one up. "could you take one please?" he asked Adilia, gesturing to he other leaf.Carl hadn't noticed James yet.

James began snoring, once again looking like a large creature laying on the ground. His horns were somewhat visible, but due to the lighting it was hard to tell whether or not they were horns of tusks.

"Alright." She says softly before picking one of the large leaves. "So, do you remember anything before getting here and how you got here?" She questions standing still unsure of what to do with the giant leaf filled with jerky of some-sort.

"yeah, but I don't care about my past any more, it will only make me sad. do you remember your past?" he asked Adilia. he heard snoring an checked in the cabin as he talked. he saw what he thought was James and prodded his forehead to wake him up.

James slowly woke up after the prodding and said,"Next time a simple wake up would have been nice..." He then stood up and said,"Or a simply shake." He then looked down at Carl and asked,"So what has caused you to disturb my nap child." Clearly trying to sound like a ancient creature from a book.

"Oh great and mighty james! i come to you to tell you of glad tidings! our home camp has been relocated to a wonderful clearing within the forest yonder!" he replied, clearly trying to take the piss out of james, and smiling as he did so.

"Ah yes, and please tell me you do not wish to ride me to this new location."Joked James as he tried to keep in his medieval-esque theme. He smiled as he began to walk outside and joked,"Besides, you have much more speed than myself, so you have no use in a steed such as myself."

"I yearn not for a noble steed such as yourself, for i wield the great power of speed!" he raised his arms, attempting to look like some preacher. he looked consciously at Adilia as he began to walk towards the camp in the forest. "although my honourable companion, Lady Adilia may require your carrying services dear james." Carl chuckled quietly

James sighed as he said,"Alas, I have just woken up and lady Adilia has neither broken me nor gained my trust. I must warn you that I don't allow most of your companions to perch onto my back." He then chuckled as he followed Carl.

Hesitating unsure if she should answer truthfully she shakes her head slightly, "N-no, probably wasn't very good considering we all got put into an island." She mutter bitterly, "Sorry if I don't seem too nice, trying to adjust is usually my strong point."

Watching the two converse the corner of her lip lifts up slightly, "It's fine, you don't have to let me...I'm quite capable of myself."

"so....how have you been faring recently James?" he asked, "i have received news of some misunderstandings, however understated that may be, betwixt you and some others. have they been fixed as of now?" Carl was struggling not to laugh now, he imagined how awkard Adilia felt just now, with two idiots leading him wherever they pleased.

James smiled and said,"I'm doing quite well. My conflicts feel resolved, although they might not all be." He then rubbed the nape of his neck as he joked,"Neither of you are getting a ride, not even while you're on my good side as of now."

Carl talked normally again. "I don't need a ride james, and Adilia said she can handle herself." they were about halfway now, it wouldn't take too much longer for them to arrive.

Biting her lip she follows silently lost in thought, shifting her eyes to watch the pair she plays with her hands. "Even if you allowed me, I would feel like I'm degrading you by using you as transportation." She states simply before going back to listening to the conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back