• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The island of the outcasts (Always accepting)

@Gilgog Nodding she sets the big leaf down, "I'll probably go back to the beach area to figure out some things." Adilia moves back putting her hair up starting to feel hot.

"okay, I'm going to sleep now." carl replied as he laid down near the fire and closed his eyes, seemingly peaceful min his sleep, which was difficult when you are stuck on an island.n(I'm going to sleep now. night guys.)

Eden reached the waterfall and ,without taking off her clothes, sitting in a small cavern in the waterfall where some water would spray down everyone in a while. Her healing wasnt finished yet, so she decided, out of pure necessity, to let her demon continue its healing. She laid down, still semi visible from the outside thanks to her hair and one bare arm. She let her breathing slow, then stop all together, her heart following suit not long after.

(She will be knocked out for a day on the island, ill be back later)

@lette

"Nicolai! Where are you? Nicolai!" Jennifer was starting to tear up. Her eyes flashed gold, then she calmed herself as they turned blue again. "No! No crying." She told herself. As she continued her search, making sure that she wasn't going to get lost she keep dropping a pinecone trail. "Nicolai!"

(About 3 hours xD Sorry)

@AliceLiddell17

Leon went around to the other side of the deer. He was going to scare it so Kat could catch it by surprise. Leon waited for a bit before roaring, pouncing at it but letting it freak out and run directly towards Kat.

Nicholai followed her voice and finally found her. He ran up to her scooping her up in his arms. "jennifer" "are you ok"

(Night!)

Turning around Adilia goes back into the direction they just came from. After awhile she realizes she's lost, instead of trying to go back to camp she continued to wander.

The Master][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19627-aliceliddell17/ said:
@AliceLiddell17[/URL]
You gotta be patient man xD she might've gotten busy, but she'll b back :)

James watched as Carl began to nap and slowly stalked off into the woods to do some hunting. He heard the sound of a roar nearby and slowly looked around. He couldn't tell how far away the sound was coming from, but simply moved away from it. He then saw a large buck standing nearby and began to stalk it.

Kat roared and immediately tackled the deer to the ground, puncturing the artery with her teeth. The deer kicked and struggled...but it was nothing compared to a lion or a bear to Kat. Memories flash before her eyes of the grasslands of Africa...

Pushed by the memories, she tears into the flesh of the deer, her claws digging into the neck. The deer's neck breaks finally. Kat looks at Leon, the deer hanging in her jaws. She drops it immediately, leaving it helpless and dead at her feet.

@The Master

Leon gave a very powerful and intense roar for their victory. It felt good to finally hunt with someone. Leon walked over and ripped off one of the legs with his jaws and hand, eating it within seconds. He blinked and stared at Kat. "...."

@AliceLiddell17

Kat growled in a low tone, nodding in approval. She felt better as well. She didn't have to "eat pretty" in front of the others. She could go back to her normal animal instincts for a minute here...and she didn't need to share the food with the whole camp! She still missed her other hunting partner, Carl...she wondered what he was doing right now.

She went ahead and dug into the deer swiftly. She was not gruesome. She just tore it off piece by piece and sometimes cut the flesh into pieces with her claws and teeth. But she felt the blood run from her lips and teeth. She didn't care...she was hungry...

@The Master

Hearing a roar, Adilia raises an eyebrow in curiosity. Wanting to figure out who or what that was she continues in that direction.

Leon ate the bones that Kat left behind, chowing down on every part of the deer. He ate about half of it, leaving the rest to Kat. He had blood all over his face and hands. Leon shook his head a bit to get some of it off before turning his head in the direction of a small pool of water not too far away. He turned and started making his way towards it slowly, taking his time. Leon wanted to get clean as soon as possible.

@AliceLiddell17

Kat perks up her ears. She immediately turns back to human form, blood still on her lips. She looks at Leon and says quickly, "Someone is coming! Hide the deer quick! They can't see us like this..."

She quickly turns back to a panther and drags it behing a bush and then nods her head in the other direction. She runs that direction quickly.

@The Master

Leon stopped and stood where he was, waiting for the person to come over. He wanted to see who it was, and he smelt it wasn't one of the usual people. Leon turned his head in the direction of the, woman from the smell of things, and waited in his beast form.

@Dxni @AliceLiddell17

Using her X-ray vision Adilia sees two animal-like figures. Standing still for a moment she moves out from behind trees,"Uh, hello." She greets the two shifting her weight back and forth.

Leon ripped up a large plant for its big leaves. He began to shift back into his human form, knowing he would be better in the form of communication as a human. Growling in pain he started shrinking and changing.

Leon used the big leaves to cover himself. His hands and mouth were still coated with blood. The boy looked at Adilia, "Hello." He responded. Leon looked at Adilia and just stood there, "Are you lost?" He asked her.

@Dxni

Kat stood there beside Leon and was a little surprised by how polite he was to the girl who greeted them. She smiled at her and said, "I am Kat...you are new here I reckon?"

(Gtg Byee)

"I'm Adilia, nice to meet you." Wincing slightly as she watched him growl in pain she bites her lip,"Well a little, but I'm not really trying to get to that camp place." She says staring at the plants he uses as replacement she looks up, "Uhm, Do you want a pair of shorts?" She questions already reaching into her small knapsack

(Bye! )

"My camp can only fit about two people. I am not really with those others." He mentioned. Leon shook his head, "No, I have some spare clothes at my place. I also have to take a bath anyways. Since I'm covered with blood." He chuckled. "If you ever need anything then you can come to me." He added.

@Dxni

(Bye!! :D @AliceLiddell17 )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back