• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The island of the outcasts (Always accepting)

Flashing a smile she nods,"I didn't quite catch your name, I'm Adilia. Do you mind if I tag along to your camp?" She asks not wanting to return to the other camp yet.

"Sure. My name is Leon." He turned and started walking to his camp, which was in the opposite direction of the other camp. He kept the two leaves covering him. "So, what's your power?" He asked her as they walked.

Carl woke up feeling pretty crap, his muscles ached, he was really hot and his stomach complained. He sat up, and collected himself for a minute. After that he finally had the will to stand up, and so he did. he searched around the camp looking for a drink, but he couldn't see anything to drink. 'how convenient!' he thought to himself, alongside that he didn't know how to access the well.

Carl didn't want to have to resort to drinking water from streams but he may have had to. He picked up a leaf bucket and ventured off into the forest, in the direction that he thought would take him to the one he had seen before, he hoped he wouldn't pass out or throw up anytime soon, but he wasn't too hopeful about that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Catching up to Leon she glances at him before looking forward,"Well, I have X-Ray vision and Intangibility." She states before walking through a tree to give an example of what that is. "I can also make others intangible."

"Cool." He nodded, arriving at his camp with her. There was a small fire pit, two very well made beds that consisted of leaves and sticks, a neat pile of leaf outfits, and a small stick table with a bunch of materials on it. "Welcome to my camp. Turn around if you want so I can put on one of my tunics." He told her.

@Dxni

Saluting him Adilia turns around already seeing enough naked people in her lifetime. Shivering at the memory of when she first discovered X-ray vision, changing the topic in her head to the best place to set up a hideout.

"Nudity isn't a big deal to me, but it is to others so I always give them the option." He spoke while putting the leaves down and slipping on his tunic. "But you can do whatever if you want, I don't care if anyone sees me without covers." He stretched. "So, you can camp out here with me if you want. We can be buddies or whatever." Leon shrugged. Leon blinked and sighed, "Speaking of nudity, I still need a bath..." He looked at his bloody hands.

@Dxni

"It's not that I don't have a problem with nudity...lets just say I've seen too many people naked that I really rather have not seen naked." Turning back around she looks at the blood on his hands, "Sure, I'll stay here...yeah you should probably clean that off."

Leon laughed, his face also covered in animal blood. "Yeah, alright make yourself at home." He gestured to the tiny camp before rushing off to a pool of water that was only a bit away. Leon was still in eye sight though, but barely, by the time he got to it. He set his tunic down to the side and entered the water, getting all the blood off of him. "I can't adapt to x-ray vision." He chuckled to himself.

Nodding she moves more into the camp, examining everything. Planting herself onto the ground, taking her hair out of the pony tail she watches the stars her mind drifting away from reality.

Leon finished cleaning the blood off and got back into his tunic. He made his way back to his camp and smiled at his guest. "So, Tell me about yourself." Leon sat down on his bed and started the fire with his two pieces of flint.

Looking over to Leon she shrugs, "Not much to tell I was left at a bus stop at ten by my mother, so I lived on the street and once I got older I started taking care of the younger kids who parents kicked them out." She simply shrugs, "I also like to run and train, but guess I wasn't too prepared if I'm here on this island." Adilia mutters tossing a small rock to the side

"Oh trust me, no amount of training will keep anyone off this island." Leon scoffed, "Trust me." He added. Leon nodded, "Well it seems you have done some nice stuff." He was looking at the fire for a bit before looking back to Adilia. "If you want I can help you train more. This island can be pretty dangerous from what I've heard, on the northern part at least." Leon yawned gently.

James managed to overhear part of the conversation, and slowly began to approach. He changed back to his human form and continued walking towards the two slowly to make sure that he didn't get killed or something.

Leon blinked, hearing something approach and reached over for a stone head javelin he had made a while ago. Within the blink of an eye he had grabbed the javelin and thrown it right at James' feet. Leon growled at him, "I won't miss on purpose the next time. What do you want?" He asked him, glaring.

Blinking in surprise at the sudden mood change of Leon she looks up and sees James, "Oh uh, Hi James." Adilia says awkwardly unsure of what's going on

Carl finally reached the stream, feeling worse than before, the short journey had left him more weak and tired than before. He filled the bucket with water and began to drink it in sips. He knew he would throw up if he drank too much, and as much as his undying thirst annoyed him, he limited himself to the amount he drank. After that he laid down next to the stream with the bucket next to him, seemingly lifeless, he was very pale.

James watched as a javelin almost stabbed his foot, making he scream from fear as he quickly backed up and tripped. He then quickly shouted,"I heard you and my friend there talking. She wasn't at camp, so I wanted to make sure she was okay!" He then stood up and said,"Okay, don't hurt me!"

"You guys should give me at least one friend and stop hogging everyone..." Leon crossed his arms. He looked at James with a bit of irritation. Leon so far only liked Kat and Jennifer, but they were pretty much a family with the others. "I would do a much better job of making sure she is okay than you could ever hope to accomplish." He scoffed, rolling his eyes. "That topic aside... She is doing just fine." He blinked, yawning again slightly.

James stood up and picked up the javelin himself before saying,"I'd watch that mouth if I were you." He then tossed it off to the side and joked,"Fetch." He then walked over to "lady Adilia" and said,"So, how fair thy lady Adilia?"

@Dxni

"Obviously I haven't been here long, so I have no idea what's going on, but I can tell everyone needs a little guidance." She mumbles the last part, "Anyways I'm fine, James, thanks for checking up on me." Standing she stretches, "I'll find you in the morning." She says looking at James, "I'm staying here for tonight." Adilia states wanting to make sure he's alright

Leon's eyes widened in anger. He began to speak but stuttered, his temper now flaring. "UGH I AM SO SICK YOU! YOU STUPID FUR BALL!" He roared at James. Leon began to change and shift rapidly, his anger making the pain just a minor irritation.

Leon roared, raising his hand and bringing it down to cleave James right in half. Before, even when came to the island, he could be reasoned with. Now he just wanted James dead or at least near death.

James nodded at Adilia but when he saw a claw coming his way he quickly tried to move out of the way but got a decent slash on the shoulder. He couldn't change into his beast form, it would take too long to fully change. Instead, he quickly turned around and began to run in the direction of the javelin.

Adilia's eyes widen watching Leon created a slash onto James. Going after James,to protect him and make sure no one gets seriously injured, she reaches out to grab him trying to make him intangible with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back