• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The island of the outcasts (Always accepting)

Kat watched in astonishment at how he ate, trying hard not to be rude as she quickly looked away. She ate her food slowly, enjoying every bite. She smiled at Jenny, wondering if she was noticing everything too. She decided to make conversation with their visitor. "So how did you get here, Leon? Did the government find you too?" she asked.

Leon finished his meal and shook his head. "I wasn't hiding. I was fighting them and I was winning. But they found a chemical that attacked my brain faster than I could adapt. It knocked me out and wiped my memory. They knew that I have more animal in me than human, so as long as I had no memory I would be hostile to you all." Leon looked at Kat. "They sent me here without a memory so I would kill everyone on the island. They knew I would be able to, and that is why they fought so hard to capture me alive." He shrugged, "What better killer than one who can adapt to anything?"

Leon nodded, "That is what they planned for me. But only as long as I didn't have my memory. My mother taught me how to get into better touch with my human. No memory means no lessons which means no human. That leaves an adaptive monster." He picked at his teeth a little.

"Why would I?" Leon asked her. The boy found no reason as to why he would kill them. "Maybe that one guy with the mind powers, sure, and maybe Eden if she lets her demon out ever again. But no one else." He shrugged. Leon despised the demon enough to kill Eden without a second thought if she let it out. He also didn't like the idea of anyone being able to get into his head in anyway. He was very casual about the topic, almost to the point of seeming scary.

(Good night!)

(Sheesh...but I get where that's coming from xD Guess Edens demon and the beast might end up butting heads after this, even though he wasn't supposed to feel her demon peek... Oh well \(^.^)/ @The Master)

(Yay! Now...do you guys know where @Isune is? I have a new character that would like to be accepted [as well as whole bunch of other people, by the looks of it] :3)

Kat looked down at Jenny, trying to look assuring that nothing is going to happen. She sighed...and looked at Leon. "Eden means no harm to you, I am sure. She is our friend and so is Nicholai, that guy that reads minds. They have always been a huge help to us and the only reason Nicholai used his power was because it was a habit to him. I am sure he meant no harm to you by it...and Eden let out her demon only to protect our dear Jenny here. We have been here for about 4 days I think now...and we have sort of become a family. And even though you mean to kill Eden and Nicholai, I will not let you hurt them. They are family and families protect each other..." she said plainly, not showing any emotion in her expression.

Quickly, she smiled, trying again not to be too aggressive in her firmness about the situation and said, "Would you like some more of our dinner? We have plenty...that bear was pretty big and it would be a shame to go to waste. We have plenty of water too!"

(I have no clue where Isune is...he just left us out here! lol @Aeron And if you are on here, have Eden come out!! We miss her!)

@The Master @CelestialBunny

Jennifer smiled she whispered to Kat. "I'm going to go inside the cabin for a while. Ok?" She quietly entered the long cabin too begin the making of the clothes.

"If they cross any lines from here on out then I won't hesitate to defend myself. And no Jenny I won't kill you, you're my best friend." Leon stared at Kat, "When did I say I mean to kill them? Do you even listen when someone speaks to you?" He began to talk at Kat. Leon felt that Kat was extremely stupid for the things she was doing. First she left him a note and just stood there instead of just talking to him, then she tried talking to him while he was too far away to hear, and now she assumed that he meant to kill people. "I said if they DO those things then I will. If I meant to kill anyone then they would be dead already. I never meant to kill anyone... But now I am starting to think otherwise if they are anything like you..." Leon couldn't tolerate her anymore. He stood up, "And don't flatter yourself, you guys are good people but not good fighters."

Leon shook his head at her offer and simply left their camp, leaving the supplies he gathered for them. "Tell Jenny she can visit anytime she wants." He called out before entering the forest/jungle.

@CelestialBunny @AliceLiddell17

Kat sat there, anger boiling up in her stomach. She couldn't take it anymore.

She stormed into the hut, sat on the ground, trying to calm herself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jacob suddenly dropped into the water, and surfaced a little bit after. He spat out the water and began yell curses at the retreating copter. He sighed and swam to shore, plopping onto the beach with a big sigh. He rested for a bit, then stood up shakily. He saw bits of smoke not far from the camp and began to make his way there. "...Hello?!" He yelled out.

Jennifer heard someone, she wasn't surprised because she was getting use to hearing new peopl, she got up from her cliches making and walked onto the beach. "Hello? Is someone here?" She asked @Aeron

(We are so close to the #1000 comment post thing!? Yay!)

Leon had gotten back to his home, seeing that it was going to get dark soon. He started making a tiny mat for him to sleep on out of leaves and sticks. Leon wanted it to be very thick so that rocks wouldn't hurt his back. He grabbed two of the pieces of flint he had and hit them together over the wood he had collected for his small fire pit, starting a fire. Leon continue working on his tiny camp, trying to get it to a decent size.

(IKR? It's exciting! @CelestialBunny (:3))

(100th page! Woohoo!)

Jacob looked up as heard a little girl's voice call back to him. "H-hey...Hey! Is someone there?" He said, standing strainer to look around as he brushed sand off his vest.

Last edited by a moderator:
(@Aeron Delete that post. Once it is gone I will delete this one. Keep the OCC in the OCC please. I don't want to clutter the RP page. Also it has already been dealt with.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back