• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The island of the outcasts (Always accepting)

((Wow you can miss a lot I'd you go to sleep at 11:00 )) ((BTW I live in America too))

Jennifer just stood there, sad that her new friend had just run away. But scared to lose her two other friends she had if she ran to look for him. She went over to Eden and gives her a hug. While asking, "Why were you guys about to kill my beast friend?" @AliceLiddell17 @The Master

Last edited by a moderator:
As soon as Jennifer approached the demon, it began to shrink until it was back in case one, but solid enough to touch her. The demon crouched and hugged Jennifer, calming it eniugh to let Eden return. "He was unstable, sweety, and we didnt anything bad to happen to you, or so help me-" her eyes flashed black as she thought about it, but she shook her head and smiled at Jennifer. "Im sorry if I scared you or your friend." She said, standing and petting her hair once before stepping back, smokey shadows still in her hands.

(8:21am 'Merica...am I to late? xD )

Waking up on a beach she groans feeling groggy, after a few minutes she start regaining memory. Standing up in a flash Adilia analyzes the area, a bitter scowl echted into her face recalling the events of her landing here.

(@AliceLiddell17 Okay... So I am going to have to just ignore your post entirely if you aren't going to make it remotely sensible)

Leon stood up and began to quickly gather leaves and bushes and vines and anything he could use to make some kind of clothing. He looked around occasionally to make sure no one was near as he moved deeper into the island and further away from the others. It wasn't difficult or time consuming to do a good job since there was plenty of stuff around for him to use.

As Carl ran to the old camp to move the bear jerky he saw Adilia on the beach and stopped near her, finishing his approach by walking. "Hey!" He said to her, "have you just arrived? I'm Carl." @Dxni

Éden stood shakily, not having let her demon fully take over in a while. She told Jenny to stay close to the camp and yell of she needed anything, then began her walk back to camp. She managed to reach the creek, but tripped with a mossy rock and fell forwards, half in the creek. Too tired to bother for her new scrapes or to deal with the water splashing in her face, she fell asleep in the creek, her breathing and heart shutting down so the water in her face wouldn't bother her or go into her lungs and damage them. Being a full demon, she could 'kill' her physical body to let it completley rest from strain of changing forms, and the demon begins to heal it from the inside out, the heart being last. It takes a little while, depending on the wounds, but Éden hadn't used her demon so quickly in a while, so her temporary 'death' was a bit of a necessity at this point. Éden hated doing it, due the shock of a restarting heart, but it was the best she could do for now.

As Jennifer walked back to camp, she was sad, angry, and bored all at the same time. She was sad that she was alone again, angry that they scored her friend away and bored because she had nothing to do. Then she realized that, everyone's clothes were soon going to become garbage. So she decided to go into the jungle and make dresses for herself and her friends, and some shirts and skirts just in case. Maybe a hat for Nicolai as well.

Leon finished crafting himself some very nice fitting clothes. He even crafted a bracelet for Jennifer if he ever got the chance to see her again. Leon started wondering around, hopefully able to find a place to settle down for a bit. Leon was actually great when it came to crafting things and tools. He was an outstanding survivalist, but not the biggest people person. He heard a noise nearby and called out, "Hello?"

@CelestialBunny

"Hello?" She heard a voice call. She quickly dropped her clothing materials. Scared of the sudden voice, she had not heard that voice before. She picked up her materials, and put them in her basket. Then she started to search for the mysterious voice. @The Master

Leon recognized the voice and began to run towards it, stopping short once he was only a few feet in front of her. His eye's lit up as he smiled brightly. "Jenny!" He called her, going over and hugging her. Instinctively he began purring, the habit having been with him forever.

@CelestialBunny

As the unknown boy ran towards her, Jennifer freaked out. She quickly threw a small rock at him. She managed to get out of his grip, then she ran for her life, to the camp. "Kat! Eden! Nicolai! Help!" She cried out. She was carrying her basket of supplies for their replacement clothes. She had not yet done them but she had many ideas. She hid inside her cabin, shutting the leaves that were her front door. @The Master @AliceLiddell17 @Aeron @lette

(Please do not EVER control my character. You can say she got out of his grip, but don't say that he let her go. @CelestialBunny )

Leon rubbed his head once she threw the small rock. He simply blinked and began to break branches to start creating tools. Leon had great plans for making a life on the island. He knew Jennifer was going to go off and warn the others, but he didn't care. Leon was going to also make some small javelins out of wood and rock for hunting. Excitement beamed on his face as he worked at a fast pace.

Jennifer started to feel bad, that boy looked almost as small as I am- she thought. I'm going to go back- she decided. She realized that she was barefoot, she laughed as she left her basket and she skipped all the way till she returned to the place she was at. "Hello? I'm sorry for running off like that. I'm Jennifer, who are you?" She asked hoping the boy wasn't too far away by then.

Leon had been working a good bunch, and had even made a small camp for himself with an empty fire pit. The boy turned around and looked at Jennifer, "....My name is Leon." He responded. There was a cut on his face where she hit him with the rock that he had tended to. He plainly looked at her, seeming almost like he was cross with her a little. Leon was quick to forgive, but if he were left alone and the problem wasn't dealt with then that was another story entirely.

Leon smirked, "Do I really look that different with two extra arms? I mean I know I only have two now, but I thought I'd be easy to recognize." He joked. Leon took a step towards Jennifer and simply waited to see if she would be able to figure it out.

Jack was walking around and found James laying down. So he walked up to him and sat down next to him.* so hows it been

@Isune

Users who are viewing this thread

Back