• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The island of the outcasts (Always accepting)

"La la la la" Jennifer started to climb a tree. Sure she could just levitate, but it's much more fun too do it the normal human way. She was clueless she was being followed. She laughed at the fun she was having, she wished someone had come with her, but since everyone was older than her they were busy and very Stressed out.

Leon caught up with Jennifer fast, once he was close enough to her he could hear her being childish and playful. He slowed down, her playful nature tapping into his inner pup. Leon trudged forward and into her sight. He stared at her plainly, waiting to see what she would do next. Leon was still hungry, but he was more playful than anything else.

Nicholai looked up at Eden "I will try to read her!" He sent her a thought "Jennifer are you ok?" He waited on a response

Once she was high up on the tree, she decided to levitate down. "Whee!" She slowly drifted to the ground. Sure she didn't usually like to pick up people, she loved to "fly" as she would call it. Her telekinesis would only lift her up a foot, before draining all her energy but going down, didn't bother her at all. Once she made it to the floor, she had a weird feeling, she ignored it and started to run in circles, still laughing she didn't even remember the fact that she was lost and had no idea how to get back to the camp, she even forgot where the waterfall/pond thing was.

Leon moved over in the girl's path as she ran in circles. His head began hurting as he started remembering things, an image of a girl similar to Jennifer appearing in his head. Leon felt a sudden hint of protectiveness over Jennifer as he stared down at the girl.

"Jennifer are you ok?" Nicholai's voice scared her. She tripped and fell to the ground, I'm fine, just maybe lost?-she thought. Hoping Nicolai would read her thought. Suddenly she got scared, "ahh!" She screamed, "I'm lost!" Her Golden eyes appeared and tears started to flow don't her cheeks.

( xD A massive beast in front of Jennifer and she doesn't bat an eye, damn she's a tough 12 year old haha)

Edema enhanced hearing heard her. "Jennifer!" Éden bolted into the forest, her eyes turning jet black as he demon rose to take control. It began to track her, but another scent appeared. Her demon reconized it, labeled as a danger due to its beast form, and she growled, making herself go faster.

Seeing her run away made Leon's hunger snap back instantly. He roared and took only half the amount of steps she took before scooping her up with one of his arms. He growled as he lifted her up so she would look at him and he would look at her.

(She likes all animals but runs away from one. Q~Q The judgement hurts)

((She is 12, she didn't run because of what he looked like, she was just suprised))

She looked at him, in confusion. Her golden eyes started right into his. She suddenly was less scared and she hugged the beast. Smiling and laughing.

Nicholai ran into the woods racing to find Jennifer. he sent a thought "I'm coming" He ran and ran stumbling and jumping over things. he read her mind to see where she was at. He sprinted closer "Jennifer!" he yelled over and over

He's not so bad, she thought. "Hello, I'm Jennifer, who are you?" She said to the mysterious beast, her eyes returned to there normal electric blue color.

His eyes widened a little, but he began purring. Leon's claws went away, his body adapting slowly so he could take Jennifer and put her on his back. He had some big bones grown out of his back for her to rest while she could grip onto his dreads while he walked around with her on his back. Leon simply purred more in response to her question, expressing a great fondness of her.

@CelestialBunny

When Jennifer was placed on the mysterious beast's back, she laughed a little, finally having someone to keep her company. "Yay this is fun" she pet the beast. Waiting to what he would do next @The Master

Leon began walking in the direction of the beach, or shore, so that he could catch some fish. He would always give a grunt or pur of happiness whenever Jennifer gave him praise of any kind.

She they started to move she had forgotten that Nicolai was trying to communicate with her. She just kept laughing and hugging the beast.

@Aeron @lette

Leon picked up the pace, making sure Jennifer didn't fall off though. He moved rather fast, wanting to get some food quickly. He reached a full sprint, which led them to the beach a good distance away from the new camp. Leon trudged towards the water with Jennifer still on his back. He growled as his arms began to shift and change to adapt into spear like appendages to catch fish.

No, I dont sorry maybe if I shoot lighting into the air she will see it.*said to Éden. While smiling*

Kat straightened up and heard Jennifer laughing in the distance. She looked to Carl and said, "I think I need to go see what is going on," she said before leaping and running towards Jennifer. She ran and ran and then went and found this beast carrying Jennifer that she had never seen before.

She sat down, careful not to disturb them. Suddenly she accidentally stepped on the twig.

Jennifer heard something snap behind then. She looks back and sees Kat. She jumps of the beast and runs to Kat giving her a hug and saying "hello"

Leon turned his head and roared at Kat. He growled and began to move towards the girl. Leon's pincer like appendages ready to strike at her. Leon's roar was loud enough for plenty of others to hear it.

Kat looked at the beast, and said calmly, "Now, will you stop acting like an animal? I smelled you earlier...I am half cat, half human you see. I am not afraid of you and yes, I know you are the boy I saw due to your scent. You are an outsider like us...right?"

She crawled over to the beast and sniffed his nose, her ears perking up. She gently touched him. "See? I am just like you. I won't hurt you. And this is Jenny. She is my friend."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back