• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The island of the outcasts (Always accepting)

Nicholai studded her face as he made his new basket. He read her mind "Yeah, she was a shape shifting demon" then confused he asked "What is who?". "Eli?". He looked around noticing everyone around

Kat felt like she was intruding, so she stopped hugging him, looking sway. "I am sorry...I just wanted to comfort you..." she said quietly. "What do you mean they almost had you killed?" she asked, the curiosity biting at her.

Okatar was wondering what a smell was that hit his nose he turned and walked to the smell with wondering what it was then he thought of home for a second he thought of his real mother throwing him out of his house like she threw garbage out he so he walked and found people who would help him out with food then he went to a Native American reserve the people their were nice and let him live there even after he showed them his power then one day the goverment shot him and he was here so then he start to walk again after he saw all that happen in a instant he went on to the scent that was unknown to him.

Éden nodded, focusing on her basket, too scared to see Nicholai's face for her question.

His face was pained he didn't know how to explain it, He decided he would just talk... no one would really know what they were talking about now anyway. he sighed "I.... I really don't know." "At 2 he showed no sign of any powers...that's what scares me."

"But isn't that a good thing?" She asked. "They only want people with powers, and if he does show them, they'll either send him to someone who raise him to not use them or send him here, with the rest of us." She shrugged, knowing neither were probably good. "Either way, he'll be taken care of, I bet." She said, putting a hand on his shoulder in a reassuring gesture.

Nicholai nodded "This is true...but what if he has a demon come out at a later time. He will be killed on the spot" He couldn't bare the thought of that so he quickly shook it out of his head,

"i didn't say that they nearly had me killed, but i said that they would have had me killed without worrying about it." he replied, feeling calmer now, "and don't be sorry,thank you, everyone loves a hug." he added.

Kat nodded. "I had friends...but not many of them liked me either. Pretty much my only friend was this boy named Oliver." she said quietly.

"could you tell me about him?" Carl asked, now completely releived of his stress, he lay back on the sand, listening intently. He wondered what it had been like for others like him, they couldn't all have similar stories.

@CelestialBunny

Leon was distracted chasing the rabbit as it headed to the same waterfall that Jennifer was at. As the rabbit scurried away, Leon lunged at it but missed it by an inch. He growled as his body adapted back to being able to walk on land. Leon blinked and turned his head slowly, noticing Jennifer running away. "...." He simply stared at her, recognizing her as the girl who was with the others at the camp he was in. Leon noticed she left her shoes behind and walked over to them, sniffing them.

"Oh..." Allison said, realizing that she just mentioned Oliver without thinking. But she decided to tell about it. "Oliver and I knew each other ever since my parents came to Africa with me so I could hide from the government. People all over the world were being conditioned to hate us by that time, so not many Africans liked me either. But some cat people lived in my neighborhood...and I met Oliver. He was a cat-person just like me with the same powers. He was a brown cat though..."

She smiled a little thinking about Oliver. She remembered his smile, his innocent laugh, how brave he was...

"He did not care at all if people didn't like him..and I guess that is why he didn't mind hanging out with me even if people shunned him for it. But to him, it was only another reason that he was different and to him, it did not matter. I remember going to school on the first day of kindergarten and he invited me to sit with him while everyone colored. We would make up cat characters and play pretend on how we would recruite every outsider and battle against the government. One time we even snuck into someone else's hut and stole some food for the battle ground..." Kat said, beginning to laugh a little. "He even told the bullies to piss off when they threatened to take his food. He was hit, but he just smiled at them...but then the government came..."

She felt the sadness settle down with the happiness, hand-in-hand. It threatened to pull at her heart and rip it out of her chest. But she kept talking. "We heard of it on the news...and for months, killings and genocides of the outsiders would be on the radio. Oliver's parents kept me from hanging out with him. But we still had a secret hole to talk to each other through. We would tell each other how we will shoot all of the military and make sure a nice military is built afterward...and he was so sure about it! It was almost as if it wasn't pretend anymore. I got a little scared of that..."

Kat's smile disappeared, feeling tears well up a little. "One night, we heard gunshots all over town. They went from door to door, making parents give their kids away. Cat people were shot everywhere, not to mention the other outsiders. My parents hid my in the basement...but I looked out the hole I used to see Oliver. And there he was, looking at me. I heard my parents being shot and I escaped as fast as I could...and that is the last time I saw him...until yesterday..." she said softly.

She looked at Carl and said, "That dead body was Oliver, Carl."

(brb)

lette said:
Nicholai nodded "This is true...but what if he has a demon come out at a later time. He will be killed on the spot" He couldn't bare the thought of that so he quickly shook it out of his head,
"No, I wouldnt worry. Demon's are cunning and smart...they wouldn't let their host get caught so easily." She said with a smirk. "Besides, if he does end up here with us, I can teach him everything he needs to know."

Carl gasped, feeling Kat's emotions slightly himself, he didn't know how to react. He looked down at the sand, something he did quite often now. he thought that he had it tough, but no, what he had experienced was nothing, nobody had died in his story, he didn't hear gunshots, he only saw guns pointed at him, he felt lucky, but sorry for Kat. He wished he could do something, but he couldn't.

Éden smiled at Nicholai, then looked at Jack. "Well, we haven't really been to the beach." She said as she put aside her second basket.

(Good night!)

Éden gave him a small smile as she took his hand, nodding in thanks and brushing off her seat as she stood.

Jennifer had always loved to run, some say it's because of her ADHD but it was really because her powers didn't contribute to running, so it was one of the few things that made her normal. She ran as slow as a human, got as tired as a human and her powers didn't help her change that. She was always happy to run, sprint, and even walk.

Leon learned a couple of scents from Jennifer's shoes, hers being the strongest. Leon's hunger was rather intense at that point in time so all he could think about was how the girl might taste. Leon began to run in the same direction as Jennifer, a hunger in his eyes.

@CelestialBunny

Éden looked up, her demon probing her to check on something. "Does...does anyone know where Jennifer is?" She asked, her demon enhancing her senses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back