• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The island of the outcasts (Always accepting)

(I would explain but I'm not good at that xD right now the camp is moving)

Éden lead them about almost a mile from her camp until they reached the clearing. She set down the hut in the clearing. "Okay...if you need anything else, I won't be far." She snapped her fingers as her own firepit, salt pile, and a couple buckets full of fresh water and the fruit appeared in the center. "See you." She then evaporated in smoke, reappearing in her own camp. She looked at Nicholai. "Arent you going over there?" She asked as she began to make a new fire pit.

(Sorry i have been away most of today, more swimming. In this relay our team came 3rd! So we got bronze! Anyway, i will join the rp now.) Carl wandered into the camp and couldn't see anyone there, and some things had moved. "Hello?" He called, feeling a little lonely.

"Hey Carl...everyone just moved to the next clearing." Éden said as she was working on her new firepit. "Did you need something?"

"Oh, I'm just looking for Kat, doing some experiments, and the dried meat you can't miss is sundried and salted from the bear, so eat that if you want." Carl said as he wondered over to the meat laying on leaves, and took a bit, and started chewing it, "mmm...salty."

Nicholai looked over at her "yeah i'm just making sure we got everything". He began picking up baskets that everyone made. He smiled at Eden "Will you teach me how to make these things?" He held up one of the baskets in his hand.

Kat was walking with Jennifer and saw a boy over there by the beach, covered in leaves. She noticed that she had not seen him before...but she decided to find him later. She did not want to scare him off. She looked over at and said, "Let's not bother that guy...I think he wants to be alone. But I will find him later and have him join us."

(Leon is wearing an undersized tunic he made from one of the blankets they had.)

Leon stood up and looked at Kat, his eyes locked on her before he took a few steps back and ran back into the forest. He of course only hid behind a tree. The boy was unsure of what do to at this point, simply because he was scared. Leon sat down and hugged his knees as he waited. He felt like the only way for him to be safe was to become a predator and stay that way.

Carl saw Kat and ran over to her. "Could you turn into a domestic cat please?" He asked, "I'm desperate to try this out."

Kat finally finished tydying up and saw Carl walking over to her and asking her a question. Her ears perked up as she said, "Okay!"

She had not transformed in a bit, and she was dying to do it again. She transformed into a domestic cat, meowing at Carl.

"How's my favourite kitty?" He asked jokingly as he picked her up, succumbing to her adorableness. "Ready?"

Éden nodded at both Nicholai and Jack. "Yes, and yes please..." She said with a smile. She looked over at Carl. "You can take the meat over to the other damp if you like, Carl."

"I will after taking Kat for a little 'run'." He replied, grinning with excitement and bracing himself to run.

Kat butted her head into Carl's chest, but glared at him at the same time. She purred in approval for him to do whatever he was planning to do.

Carl held her very tightly. He started walking slowly, he walked for about 10 metres. Suddenly carl started to sprint. After three seconds he was running at top speed. His face was being pulled by the wind and he grinned as he looked ahead.

Kat felt comfortable...but she felt confused at first. He was walking...and then she realized what was going on. He was going to run. A little scared she squeezed her eyes shut and waited for something bad to go down, for she was much smaller than him! She felt the wind pick up, almost sounding like she was in a tornado. She then opened her eyes and saw everything rush by at what seemed like 400 miles per hour...it almost felt like time-travelling. Not that she would know.

The wind hissed by her, but she didn't mind. She was just scared that either she would fall or that she would cling so hard that she would scratch him.

Carl looked elated as he continued running, he was concentrating on bit falling over. He could feel her claws digging in, but he didn't mind. He wondered if he should do something wacky to scare Kat, but he decided not to, as this was her first time. "If you want me to stop, headbutt me." He called over the noisy wind, struggling to talk with the g-force.

Éden looked down at Jack making the fire, her eyes widening a bit. She walked over and sat down across for him, taking two big leaves and patting the seat next to her for Nicholai to sit so she could teach him how to weave the baskets. "Jack...is that the only type of fire you can conjure?" She asked quietly as she prepared the leaf for weaving.

Kat sat there, looking at everything run past her. She closed her eyes, hearing the wind whistle.

Mommy...why can't I have other powers? Like flying or time travel? People would like me more if I had those... she remembers saying to her mother.

Honey, please don't wish these things! You are beautiful and unique just the way you are! We love you just like that...

But Mom...I want my friends to like me...

She remembered looking out the window and wishing she were like the other kids with cool powers. Flying was the top one of all. She wanted to fly so badly, so she could get away from the violence and running away from government...she was a little tired of running for the longest time...but here, it felt like she did have the power of time travel. And for once...she liked that she wasn't running from anything. She felt happy with her dear friend Carl.

She found friends here. Friends who liked her. And she was happy.

Kat butted her head into Carl after she started feeling dizzy.

Carl began his slow deceleration, he couldn't stop very quickly for kat's safety. Sand was kicked up his his legs combatted their immense forward momentum.

He finally stopped and loosened his grip on Kat, so she was able to jump off. He was panting heavily and sweating a little, he wasn't used to sprinting for so long. It felt great to be able to share his powers, Kat was lucky, she was the only other person who could experience that.

Leon figured it had been half an hour. The fear in him taking over as he began to change, "Better.. Like this... Safe..." He groaned in pain as he began to change. Leon's shouted in pain as he changed into the adaptive predator.

Leon stood up straight and growled, stretching his arms. Leon roared loudly, his shouting echoing on the part of the island he was on.

Kat sat there, licking her paw as she looked up at Carl. She felt dizzy, so she stayed by his feet, leaning so she doesn't fall. Suddenly, het ears perk up as she hears a roar go through the island. She looks up at Carl to see if he was paying attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back