• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The island of the outcasts (Always accepting)

Éden noticed how he only had leaves on as he slept, so she covered his lower half with the darkness he laid on. She kept walking with Nicholai, feeling shaken at what she considered her fault.

Eden sighed as she felt his hand on her shoulder. "I shouldn't have let my demon push into his brain." She shrugged, knowing there was nothing to do but help the boy get better.

Eden smiled a bit. "Thank you... top be honest, I'm not used to someone sticking out for me..." She said with a humorless chuckle. "Why are you so nice to me?" She asked quietly.

Carl returned to camp and sat next the bear carcass. With his hands as he had no tools, he began to year the meaty bits of, laying them on leaves that had been collected. After he had gotten as many pieces as he could, he salted them with the salt Eden had extracted. He left them to dry in the sun and waited for people to show up.

"yeah" he trailed off... He kept walking. "her name was Arizona" he took the picture from his pocket of a very young Eli and flipped it over revealing the girl on the other side holding him

Eden touched the picture lightly. "She's beautiful..."She whispered, admiring the happiness in the picture. "Was she an other like us?" She asked him.

(Gonna go to sleep! Gn everyone! )

"She was a shape sifter..... A demonic shape sifter." He looked down pained with her memory.

(goodnight!)

Leon began to slowly awaken due to their conversation. "Hm?" He half-yawned. Leon had regained enough energy to at least talk. "...." He stared at the man, half-asleep.

@lette

Last edited by a moderator:
Eden looked down at the stirring boy. "We should get him to camp..."Éden said quietly, increasing her pace as they approached the camp.

While everyone was away, Jennifer built a long table it of branches and rocks. She was alone waiting for everyone to come back to camp. She placed the bowls of fruit on every seat.

Éden managed to pull the boy in and set him inside her own little hut. She laid him on a weaved mat and put one of the makeshift blankets over him as her darkness spreader up to the rook, keeping light out of the tent. She put a small basket of water in the hut along with a couple strips of jerkey. She then stepped out closing the flap behind her. She noticed the new table and the fruit set. "Jennifer...did you make all this?" She said, giving her a smile she only saved for her. "And you set the table! You could've waited for me, you know?" She said with a laugh.

Nicholai wached Eden. He turned his attention to Jennifer giving her a approving smile "all of this is amazing!" He walked over to the table to get a closer look. "I have never learned any of this, this is art"

Leon just lied there, looking at Eden. "...." He remained silent, not really trusting her. He felt hurt that she would do what she did to him. Leon glanced at Jennifer but kept most of his attention on Eden. When he was finally set in the hut he waited a bit before sitting up and crawling out of the blanket and over to the food and water. Leon began to eat and drink voraciously, not caring that he had no covering. He was as noisy as he was messy while eating, even as a human.

@Aeron

Éden walked to one of the bowls and sat down. "Come, sit down...you must be tired." She said to both Jennifer and Nicholai.

Nicholai looked around and chose a seat not to close to Eden, He wasn't sure how she was feeling.

Éden silently began to eat, looking back at the hut with worry. She kept eating, suddenly faster and faster, until the empty bowl rattled on the table. She stood up abruptly. "I, uh...I'm gonna go for a walk." She said rapidly, her eyes flicking from the hut to the forest, and began to speed walk towards the forest.

Nicholai watcher her as he ate slowly. He decided to just let her go and give her the space she needed. He looked down at his bowl and just slowly ate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back