• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The island of the outcasts (Always accepting)

Eden smiled, using both her hands to pet its fur. "You look little...are you a pup?" She asked him, then giggling as she heard herself talking to the animal.

(Oh btw, for a picture of what he looks like as a predator, go to the Character Sign up and look at my CS)

Leon continued growling peacefully. Eventually he opened his eyes and simply stood there, completely docile now. He would blink at Eden occasionally but didn't really act out. He just nuzzled his head against her once or twice, still standing and waiting.

@Aeron

Kat looked around and finally found Nicholai. She saw him and ran up to him quickly. "Nicholai! I am sorry to disturb you, but quick question: Do you know how to sun-dry and salt meat? I need someone to do that while I wash off."

No, im fine now...just a new creature friend. She thought to Nicholai as she traced the creatures features. "You look like something Im from...nice." she said with a giggle. Against her will, her demon proceed at the creatures mind, telling her it was human. "Oh!" She backed away with a blush. "Im sorry...and I'm here being all invasive. I hope I havent bothered you, sir. "

"good, just be careful, I can't lose you to" He regretted sending that to her right away. He shook off the thought and returned his attention to kat. "Hey no it's ok. I know a little about it, do you want to help?" He tried to act cheerful as he led her to the bear.

Leon's mind began to adapt, sending a psychic shove at Eden. He began to growl, feeling her enter into his head. Leon growled at her, his body adapting to fight off any form of mental attacks or invasions. If her peeping was mildly informative, she would be able to tell that he isn't of the same mindset as a regular person while being in this form.

Kat nodded, but she could tell he was distracted. She smiled, knowing that look on his face. She saw it on her dad when he looked at her mom. "Yes, you can help. I just need to wash up..." she said before leaning over in his ear, jokingly singing, "Caaaaannnn you feeeeelllll the looooove tonight?"

She smiled again and ran off to the lake before he would get mad at her for figuring it out.

She felt the breeze blow against her face as she ran closer and closer to the water. She undressed herself and brought her clothes inside the water with her as she bathed. She dipped under water, feeling the cool water wash over her face. She looked for every stain she can find, washing it off as best as she could. Her hair washed against her back, she took some flowers and rubbed them all over her body, trying to get the disgusting stench off.

She decided to look around first and then sent a thought to Nicholai. "Don't you and your girlfriend start walking in here. I am bathing, so if you guys plan any tricks, just remember that I can turn into a panther."

She lay there, relaxed in the water, listening to the birds chirping and the water washing up on the shore from afar.

Nicholai blushed at Kats remark. He just shook his head laughing.

He looked at her in the water "Chill out i'm not looking at you" He laughed as he walked to the waters edge and sat down "I don't need to go inside" He said with a joking challenge in his voice

Nicholai laughed at her "Just wanted to see your response" He got up and made his way to the bear to begin.

Eden realized that her demon went too far. "I'm sorry!" She immidiatley went back to submissive, hoping there was a way to get him to get him back to human form.

Kat sat there, shocked and frozen in the water still. She sighed and dipped into the water further, blowing bubbles in the water. Suddenly, she looked over and saw a panther drinking water from the lake and looking at her with curiosity. She smiled and swam over to the panther.

The panther butted its head into her face, licking her nose. She giggled. "I have not seen you in a long time...I missed you..." she said. The panther gazed at her, purring as she scratched its ears.

Leon thought about how much time had passed. He didn't trust Eden, so he wouldn't try to change in front of her. Leon roared rather loudly before running away from where everyone was. He moved fast, wanting to get a lot of distance between him and anyone else.

@Aeron

Nicholai could not help but to check up on Eden "Are you ok?" he thought to her. He watched Kat play with the panther as he cleaned and salted the bear.

Kat saw the panther look over at Nicholai. She looked over too and glared at him, catching him looking at her. "Oh my goodness gracious, I thought you had other things to do...? No peeking!" she said, dragging the panther into the water and trying to cover herself up by hiding behind him. The panther just yawned and sniffed her hair.

Kat glared at him. "Yes you WERE! I saw you! You were looking at me play with my friend here! Liar-pants-on-fire," she said, glaring at him still. She gave a low growl.

Eden stood up in panic. "Nicholai, there's a type of shapeshifter in the island!! He looks dangerous, but he's just a pup! I didnf t hurt him, I think I just scared him, so he might be aggravated..." Eden' s legs were shaking, feeling faint at what she has done. "Help me find him, please!'

Last edited by a moderator:
Kat sat there and looked at the panther, kissing his nose and playing with his ears. He just sat there, calm and collected. She hugged him tight, feeling at home again. She sniffed something...she looked around and saw a puppy running around.

A puppy?...that is strange... she thought.

He laughed at Kat "yeah yeah keep thinking that" He stuck his tongue at her then her then herd Edens thought. He shot up and ran to here screaming out her name "Eden! Eden!"

Kat heard Nicholai screaming for Eden, rolling her eyes. She whispered into the panther's ear, "I think he has girl issues. He is way too friendly with girls!"

The panther looked at her, closing his eyes and butting his head into her chest. She laughed a little but still wondered what a puppy was doing here.

She then looked at the panther and said, "Don't hurt any humans unless they attack okay?"

Okay. The panther's thoughts came to her. She smiled, knowing she had not done that in a long time. She missed communicating with cats...

((Okay, no one can see Leon right now since he is running AWAY from them. Also he does not look like a puppy... Look at my CS and you will see what he looks like in his predator form)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back