• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The island of the outcasts (Always accepting)

Leon stopped, looking around to make sure no one was near. He growled as he began to shift back into a human.

Leon shouted in pain as he shifted back. He panted heavily, figuring out he was wrong to think that shifting would help. If anything, he was now more exhausted. He grabbed some loose leaves and branches around him to cover up. Leon groaned as he lied there, his muscles weak and aching.

Carl was searching for Kat, he was desperate to tell her his idea, he ran around the camp and forest for a while, until he came across two panthers, one of them had to be Kat. Keeping his distance, he came nearer. "Kat?" He called.

Eden blindly began to run through the jungle, trusting that Nicholai would find her. She kept running for a while, following broken branches and ripped leaves. Soon, she head a pained cry and son rustling nearby. She silently walked into a tiny clearing, finding a boy laying down and covering himself with leaves. He looked exhausted...and in pain. She went to him and kneeled down, gently taking his head onto her lap, and setting a protective barrier around them. "Nicholai...I found the creature, but he looks weak..." Sh thought to him, her voice wavering.

(ahem, Kat is not in panther form, She is bathing in the lake and using the other panther to hide her from perves. )

Kat saw Carl and hid behind the panther. "Oh hi! Uh...sorry for the inconveniance...I will be out in a sec. Is it important?" she said.

((Oops.........))

"Well,no,it is mainly entertaining, or at least you would consider it so. But for me, it is important. So, I was wondering if you wanted to go at 300 m/s?" He asked, already feeling excited.

Leon looked up at Eden and simply groaned. His face got a little flushed due to his lack of clothing and having only leaves and branches to cover his lower body. The boy just rested though, knowing that he needed to regain his strength and being in his predator form would not help. He almost began growling, scared since he just a human now.

@Aeron

Eden quickly began to talk to the boy. "Im so sorry if I hurt you or scared you, I just wanted to help you...please dont be frightened..." she said, remembering how she uses to try to help others, but was only pushed away and called freak.

Kat thought about it for a bit and saw that it was getting dark. "I would like to tomorrow. Nicholai was sun-drying the bear...if you don't mind, maybe you can do it too since I did most of the hunting for you?" she said, smiling up at him.

Nicholai followed Edens thoughts. He busted into the clearing "Eden are you ok?" He ran over and grabbed her. he looked at the boy laying on the ground. He sent a thought to him "are you ok?" He waited to hear his thoughts.

Leon shouted in frustration at the man being in his head. Leon despised any form of intrusion, especially while he wasn't able to adapt and resist. He moved away from both of them, dragging himself partially. He continued to grunt and shout. "Stop it! Get out of my head!" He snapped. Leon's eyes tightly shut.

"Just because you killed the bear." He replied, "i was the one who had to piss him off." Carl couldn't say no, "okay. I'm also going to try an break the sound barrier tomorrow." With that he ran off to camp, and arrived, looking for Nicolai.

Nicholai watched him "I'm sorry" he screamed aloud. "It's ok, we wont hurt you"

( I will be right back!)

Kat looked surprised...but then she decided it was time to leave. She kissed the panther on the nose and swam over to her clothes floating around in the lake. She dressed herself, even though the clothes were cold and wet. She marched out of the lake, a little frustrated.

Carl couldn't see Nicolai, so he then ran back in the direction of Kat, making sure not to look as he arrived. "Nicolai wasn't there." He said "shall i just do it by myself? Don't you just lay it on something and salt it right?"

Leon finally lost his will to remain conscious. The boy passed out, asleep now from exhaustion. His final thought being that of his changing the moment he can once he builds up his strength. Leon's body lay there, his only covering the leaves and branches on him. The boy slept soundly, his breathing soft "ZZZZzzzzz..."

"Oh....right....sorry." He said, now looking at Kat. He started walking back to camp once again. "Hey, i said about going at experiencing my ability, why not actually make it useful on the way back to camp? We can do it now!" He sounded like a young child with his excitement.

Nicholai watched the boy as he passed out. He let go of Eden and walked over to him "he have to get him back to camp"

Carl quickly ran after Kat and caught up. "No, that wasn't my plan. No offence, but you won't run at almost the speed of sound by yourself. The plan was that you turn into a domestic cat and i carry you, then sprint, because......it's cool." @AliceLiddell17

Last edited by a moderator:
Eden nodded, and looked at the boy. "Okay...lets go." She said softly, using her darkness to gently pick up the boy and guided him to the camp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back