• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The island of the outcasts (Always accepting)

Nicholai just laughed as he helped her pick mango's. He was having a great time. They were really bringing out his confidence.

Éden set them down, smiling a bit as she saw them laughing. The darkness rapidly went back to her, making her realize that she had to limit her power before running out. "Do you want to pick more fruit, or do you want to take the mangos to everyone else?" She asked Jennifer.

"Let's see if we can find more fruit or herbs. Like beans, rice, or small animals." I'm getting tired of so much fruit and meat (pork/boar)

Nicholai looked around "I will see if i can hear any animals thoughts". He listened to them "there are some birds, fox, hmm an alligator." He looked around to see if he could see them.

"I forgot there was a waterfall"! Nicholai looked up "I should probably take a shower....he looked around"well maybe I can do that later"

"You could go ahead and wash up. We can go look for more food over there." She said quietly, pointing away from the waterfall and into more greener areas.

Nicholai blushed "thanks,.....hey do you have any of that stuff that you washed with left?" he froze looking at her his cheeks flushed red.

Éden blinked, her cheeks reddening. She covered her mouth with her hand. "I- I didn't think it was that strong..." She shook her head. "I used a pulp of mint leaves and jasmine milk. It, uh...it smells nice." She said bashful ly as turned towards the fruit bushes.

Nicholai covered his face with hands embarrassed then he let out a laugh "well your right it does smell very nice"

Eden nodded, a small smile on her face. "Well...we won't keep you waiting. C'mon, Jennifer, we should take all this fruit to the camp."

Nicholai skipped to the water fall. Checking to make sure no one was around he removed his clothes grabbed some mint leaves and stood under the water rubbing the mint leaves on him. this is one place he could relax and not worry about anything. when he was done he put his clothed back on and returned to find the girls.

Okatar woke up by the fire in his coyote form then changed back into the human form and asked "were everone is"

Once they arrived, Eden began to wash all the fruits, peel them and using a blade of clean, sharp rock to cut everything up. She threw all the fruit into a massive bowl, nearly over filling it. "Breakfast is ready!" She yelled. She stood up and looked at Jennifer. "Im gonna go get more mint teas to boil and make tea, okay?"

Nicholai didn't realize that he was headed in the wrong direction until he found himself at a pond he could tell was not to far from the water fall. he looked around. He didn't know where he was. he sent a thought to Eden " I think i'm lost"

Eden blinked in surprise as she was hugged, and unsure to on how to respond, she patted her head with a smile and began to walk into the jungle. Shewas walking towards the waterfall, flinching as she heard the thought. "Oh! You scared me...Im actually on my way to the waterfall to pick leaves, so you could meet me there if you want."

"sorry" he replied as he started making his way to the waterfall. That is when he slipped and fell right in the water. He wasn't hurt but he was soaked. he decided to just sit in the water until Eden got there.

Leon's body hit the sand of the beach, the regulars dumping him before leaving. Leon was on a random part of the island, unconscious and in his human form. He groaned softly in his slumber from the pain he suffered during his transportation. He was knocked out the entire time and hadn't even woken up yet.

Eden was close to approaching the waterfall when she heard a splash down by the creek. She approached it cautiously...and began to giggle. She stepped through the bushes and reached Nicholai, offering him her hand. "Are you okay?"

(New player? xD @AliceLiddell17 )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back