• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The island of the outcasts (Always accepting)

Éden grinned as she saw the last pile of stones. "Perfect! Thank you, Nicholai!" She said, grabbing the stones as well as the arms of darkness, completeingnthe well in ten seconds flat. She heard him sit down next to her and smiled a bit, happy to have comfortable company. She heard Carl come into the camp and dropped off two buckets of water. She stood up, and with a grateful smile towards Carl, she beckoned with her both forefingers to the buckets, making them hover towards the well and filling it up.

Nicholai saw the smile and couldn't help but smile himself. He watched with how well she handled her powers "that is amazing" he couldn't help but let it slip.

(I will be back soon! have to go eat!)

(Okay, c ya guys cx)

Éden looked up at Nicholai. "Really?" She said quietly, guiding the water and setting the pails aside. She chuckled a bit. "You're the first...many people tend to disagree with demonic magic." She sighed a bit as she turned to him. "This is the first time I've used my magic to help people, you know." Her eyes down asked to her hands as her darkness melted into them, disappearing all together.

(I have a few min before I have to go!)

Nicholai nodded "the power can be overcome trust me I know" "helping someone with your powers is amazing, your stronger then some I have seen". He looked down "but after time it will get easier" He spoke like he knew from experience. He looked up at Eden "it will get better"

Éden smiled, never have hearing some one say such encouraging words to her. "Thank you, Nicholai." She said, a very light blush in her cheeks. "I...hope it does." But the blush left as soon as it came, her eyes hardening. "I wouldn't know though...my demon doesn't appriciate me trying to be a goody two shoes." She shrugged and picked up the pails. "I'm going to go fetch more water." She said quietly, turning as she stepped into jungle.

Nicholai laughed "you will see". He talked out loud to him self "it got easier for her.... I know it will get easier for Eden" he got up to go sit by the water and listen to the animals.

Éden set the pails down and sat down by the waterfall she first encountered Nicholai by. She decided she could use this secluded area to wash up. She closed her eyes, setting a layer of darkness to surround the waterfall,

above and around, putting herself in absolute darkness and silence apart from the running water. She stepped out of her clothes and sat in the waterfall, finally letting the situation everyone was in sink in. She began to sob, realizing nobody considered them as conscious beings, but animals...

"
What is that?! Get that black stuff away from me!"

"
I'm sorry, please! I can help you!"

"No! Someone, anyone else, help me! Get that freak away from me!"

"Hey! It's an other! Hold her down, I think the white coats are coming to get her!"

"
No, wait!"

Eden gasped as a memory came flooding to her, complete chaos reigning around her as she had tried to help someone who had fallen into a hole near her home. She shook her head as she grabbed a couple of star jasmines, drawing the fragrant milk from them and mixing it with a pulp of mint leaves she was subconsciously making. She rubbed it all over herself as a type of perfume and then rinsed herself, then stepping out and snapping her fingers, the water evaporating as her hellfire stirred under her skin. She put pn her clothes and filled the buckets with water, then letting the darkness return to her, leaving the waterfall shining and full of light, as if nothing happened, making her way back to camp.

Éden smiled at Jennifer's happiness. "Well, I was thinking about making a big bowl of fruit later today for everyone, but I need to find as much fruit as possible. Wanna help me?" She said with a soft smile.

"All right..." She put the buckets down and grabbed some baskets she made earlier. "Let's go." She began to lead her into the jungle.

Éden silently looked around, looking for bushes or trees. "Oh...here we go. Wild raspberries. Do you like these?"

Eden's eyes flicked upwards, feeling eyes on her and Jennifer. She noticed Nicholai watching them and gave him a small wave, beckoning him to come join them.

Nicholai smiled wild as he saw Eden's calling him over. He hoped up and sprinted over to them "Hello Jennifer" and then turned to smile at Eden

"Are you kidding? I love raspberries! Yay!" She started picking all the raspberries that she saw. Laughing enjoying her time with Eden, she really was a nice person. Jennifer caught a glimpse of mangoes and rushed over to the tree. Dragging Eden behind her, suddenly she felt at home. Just like she did with Kat.

" hello Nico? Was it?" She couldn't remember his full name, she offered him some of her raspberries.

Nicholai smiled "you can call me that I guess". He glad fully took the raspberries from her. "Just out for a fruit picking day are we?"

Éden laughed as her darkness around them gathered and gently picked up Both of them, bringing them close to the mangos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back