• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The island of the outcasts (Always accepting)

"Sure, thanks" Jennifer said, as she tried to get up with the help of her crutches to go get some water. She haven't had anything to drink since before the helicopter. She had never experienced such thirst, oh that must have been it, she thought, no water leads to dehydration and that lead to fatigue. "I'll be right back just going to the crate for some water." She told Kat before slowly making her way to the crate.

Kat nodded and looked at Carl sleeping. She smiled thinking of the hunting adventure she would go on tomorrow. She felt herself getting a little tired too. She looked at Okata and Jack and said, "I am not sure about James...I don't think he likes me very much now..."

Kat jolted up, feeling fear tear pinch her. "No, no! It is okay. I don't want to make him any more annoyed than he already is...I think Niko hurt his feelings earlier because he felt like she was treating him like an animal. I feel like I sort of added to it." she exclaimed

Nicholai sat quietly near the girl and tried to listed to peoples thoughts in the distance to see what was going on.

As she made her way back to the fire she realized that she wasn't doing much but wasting everyone time. By making worry for her. With that realized, her eyes turned golden as she made her way to the shore of the beach and just started to cry. Trying not to bother anyone or alert anyone she cries as soft as she could. Your useless, Jennifer your power isn't even that good or helpful. Just hope someone doesn't hear you cry- her thoughts only seemed to make things worse as she laid down and curled up and just cried.

Kat continued to listen when suddenly, she felt a presence in her mind...and physically too...

Shocked, she whirled around and tripped over the log she was sitting on. She saw a boy sitting next to her.

"Uh...hello...?" Kat said, trying really hard not freak the boy out. She immediately knew that his power was mind-reading. She didn't know if she liked that too much.

Nicholai herd someone named Jennifer crying. He focused and sent a thought "no one is useless, never believe that." He then turned his attention to the girl he had startled. "My apologies ma'am, I didn't mean to startle you. Don't worry I use my powers for good." He smiled

Jennifer freaked out when she heard a voice in her head say "No one is useless, never believe that.". "AHH!!!" She screamed as she quickly got up and ran back to Kat. Crying in fear she hugged her tight, not caring what she might think or say. She was still in shock of who and/or how that voice got there.

Nicholai looked pained as he watched the girl come running over. he sighed" I'm so sorry I didn't mean to scare you I was trying to help." He looked at the ground "I still have no idea what is going on here."

Kat held Jennifer tightly and looked up at the man who talked to her. She slowly relaxed and realized he was another "outcast". "I am Kat, and we don't really know what is going on either. We were kidnapped by a helicopter and dumped on this island. We all have powers...my power is to communicate with cats mentally and turn into a domesticated cat or big cat. I have heightened sense of smell and eye-sight and hearing. This girl's name is Jennifer. She has telekenesis. I wouldn't mess with her too much if I were you...I think someone betrayed her before she came here, which ic why she just does not trust boys in general. I mean, why else would she? I don't think she wants her mind to be read...she is really scared right now..." Kat said, stroking Jennifer's hair and making sure she was okay.

Nicholai looked at kat. "that makes since, i'm sorry I didn't mean to. The last thing i remember was running with Eli in my hands then he got snatched away from me, people I didn't even know. I tried to reach for him then I felt a really sharp pain it started going dark. I was terrified...The last time I saw people like that they were......." he faded off. He then looked up alarmed "has anyone seen any children on this place?" He looked around frantically.

Kat felt his sadness and fear immediately. Kat shook her head sadly and told him, "No...I am sorry...please, have some boar. It is not too much but we have it cooked about right. Everyone is going to bed now, but eat and drink as much as you like. However, have you seen any other outcasts out there?"

(I am going to go eat bye)

Nicholai just shook his head "no thank you." "I saw a girl I don't recall her name, she seemed distressed I talked to her but she didn't want anyone near her." He looked off to the water lost in thought.

(bye!)

"That was you?" Jennifer let Kat go as she sat down next to her, she tried to stay as far as she could from the man without being rude. "Please, not read my mind anymore or at least don't say anything in my mind." She said quietly to the man.

((Sorry again I was on YouTube))

Nicholai was looked over at Jennifer "Ill try to refrain, I'm sorry." He paused for a moment. " you know.... not all people are the same." He reached in to his pocket hoping to find the picture he kept. yes, it was still here. He sighed with relief as he looked at it then placed it back in his pocket. "I am defiantly a different person. And I know what it is like to be hurt, but for a different reason."

"I think we all do..." said Kat, smiling at Jennifer. "We have all been abandoned...but I can see why you don't trust easily. Neither do I...but if I can give you any advice, it would be this: whoever hurt you before we came here, do not let him dictate how you look at other people. What he did was probably horrible, but it should not represent a whole understanding of how boys are. I have met plenty of boys who are yes, flawed, but good. I am not asking, nor am I making you to do anything. But please think about what I said. I promise, we are not here to hurt you. I am here to help you as much as I can...we all are outcasts here. Just like you." Kat said.

She turned to Nicholai and spoke to him. "Are you sure we cannot help you with anything? If you stay with us, we can help you find Eli..."

Nicholai looked over "I can stay here awhile." "if the girl I met earlier comes to I will have to go find her. I keep trying to tap into her thoughts" He looked around then back at kat his heart ached. "thank you"

Jennifer looked at Kat and realized that she was right. Why should I judge everyboy based on what one did to me, she realized she was being ridiculous. She stood next to Kat and said to Nicholai:

"Sorry for being so distant, but I'm Jennifer, you knew that, and I'm 12 years old." She said cheerfully.

Kat chuckled, seeing Jennifer perk up a bit. She looked back at Nicholai and said, "And you are welcome! Oh...and that girl you saw? Her name is Eden...I don't know what is up with her, but I think she has demonic powers. I saw just a teensy bit of darkness spread off of her just before she got in the forest. I don't think I would poke into her head, if I were you. Demons can be very vicious if provoked. She is one of the few nicer ones, but I don't think I would mess with her. But if I find her, I will let her know you are looking for her." Kat still sensed a bit of stress from Nicholai...but she decided not to provoke him. "Please make yourself at home!" she said finally. "I think I will need to take Jennifer to bed. It is getting late."

*yawn* " I am a little tired, I guess." Jennifer realized how exhausted she was. "Good night" she told Nicolai. As she followed Kat.

Nicholai nodded "thank you very much". He reached for some water and a piece of boar. " I'm not very tired, y'all head to bed I will keep a look out."

Kat walked into the hut with Jennifer, trying to find a patch of leaf bedding. To her surprise, she found it and sat there, patting a spot where Jennifer can lay down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back