• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The island of the outcasts (Always accepting)

Jack looked over at Jennifer.* Hey long time no see Jennifer.how have you been. And Kat you know how you said there was others? I wonder if they will try something. Like attack us or something?

"I do not know if there are others. Maybe Oli-I mean, the boy was here before us and couldn't survive the wilderness long enough. Maybe there was a group before us...but I don't think the government is here with us. I thought the boy had injection marks but they were puncture marks of an animal. What do you think? And what about you Carl?....Jennifer?" she replied, still trying to include Jennifer into the conversation.

Carl told her his story. (Sorry i was just doing a relay, our team got 6th for all 14-16 year olds in the uk!) "I was fairly normal really, i got caught by running a little too fast one day, all of my friends turned on me, and the police got me, i understand though, they were scared of me."

"Oh, that is right! I forgot about the question I asked you...your story...what about you, Jennifer? What is your story?" Kat asked, a little embarrassed for not keeping track with all of the questions.

Niko walked over to James's hit and tapped on the wood, hoping to wake him up. "Hey James...its Niko. Look, I want to apologise for what I said. I really didn't mean to upset you.." She said softly. @Isune

Carl sat down near the fire, but remembered that Kat wanted a drink. He zoomed to the crate and appeared next to Kat seconds later presenting a water bottle to her. "Drink up" he said smiling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okatar woke up and stretched out his coyote legs and stepped out of his dog house like thing and walked into Èdens camp

"Thank you." Kat said, smiling again. She sat next to Carl, sipping on her water and looking out to see if anyone else was coming. She could feel that it was getting dark sooner and sooner.

She saw a coyote coming towards the camp, and suddenly got scared. Her tail started rising and her ears peeled downwards as the slits in her eyes grew smaller and smaller. She hissed at the coyote, hoping it does not attack.

Okatar was getting into the village to get warm by the fire and see if he could get a bite to eat

Oktar turned back into human form and said "what was that for"

"Does anyone want some fruit?" Carl asked, "i might quickly run into the forest and get some, i need some vitamin C, don't want scurvy now do we?"

Kat immediately stopped hissing and calmed down. "I am sorry! I thought you were just any other coyote. I did not know you were one of us. God, I am embarrassing myself too much today..." Kat replied. She sat back down and started drinking her water again.

"What is your name by the way? I feel like I have seen you, but only in human form..." Kat asked, trying to not be rude. "And yes, I would love some, thank you." she replied to Carl.

he said "my name was Okatar and i can change in to animals i see for 30 to 40 mins and coyote forever but sadly can not communicate with them."

"Oh..." Kat replied. "That is kind of sad...but hey, if you turn into an animal, they will recognize you as one of them. It still sucks if you cannot speak to them though...where have you been all this time? So much time has passed...?"

Carl shot up and made a dash for the forest, sending birds into the air from the trees. A small cloud of kicked up sand drifted in his wake. Carl eventually came across a fig tree and ran at it, leaping at the right distance and catch some branches, he hauled himself up and began to pick fruits. After a few minutes he had a handfull uf figs, enough for now. He slowly made his way down the tree and sprinted back to camp.

Carl abruptly burst out of the forest onto the beach. He slowed down to a jog and stopped near the fire. "These fruits for all" he said, beginning to eat one himself and holding them out for others. "They aren't poisonous, and they taste okay!"

"I made a small house in the forest when i turn into a coyote i fit in the door then I slept. I got up and was really hunger so I walked into camp and was looking to go by the fire and warm up and get some food." he said in a dah tone

"Try one of these" carl insisted, offering a fig to otaka. "And i think we should have a little assembly, we are really unorganised just now."

Jack walked over and sat down next to Kat. And see a person he has never seen before.* Hey,Kat Is this your friend.. *he said as he stuck his hand out for the stranger to shake.*

"Okatar and I just met." Kat said plainly, thinking that Okatar is not really liking her so much since he just talked to her in "da tone". "We are trying to get everyone else together for an assembly. Everyone is somewhere else. How do you guys think we should do that?"

"So, whilst some of us are here, i think we should assign jobs based on people's powers, it would make life easier, we could build storage buildings, have set meals and all of that stuff, we could live quite normally. First thing's first. Kat, me, you, hunting buddies." He said, winking at kat and grinning, he was only joking, he would do whatever job suited him the most.

"My name is Okatar hard name I now just think of a nick name if you think it is hard to say" he said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back