• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The island of the outcasts (Always accepting)

Well I could probley bring everybody together by shooting lighting into the sky. I mean lighting on a sunny day I think people would check it out.

Kat laughed a bit. "I have not hunted since I was kidnapped into the helicopter...it sounds very tempting...but I think that I might be a bit too stealthy for you. You might be fast, but I am VERY good at hiding." she replied jokingly. "I could also use my senses to look for everyone..." she added.

(It's almost fully night now)

"It was a joke, i would love to have a hunting buddy, but it depends what job i do, i don't mind. But, you could track, i could chase, we would be the perfect duo." Carl sat down by the fire putting the remainder of the figs next to him.

Aeron said:
Éden began to tremble, grabbing the sides of her head. "No! Get out! You have no....no...YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE THERE!" Éden's voice took a turn to deeper, more demonic measures. She gasped at the sound of her voice and backed up into the stone, clutching her head. "I'm sorry...I just don't like it when people get in my head..." She fell to her knees, tears beginning to run down her cheeks.
Nicholai sat down and waited. "Im sorry". He looked to the ground. "I just don't know where I am and Eli is missing" He whispered "Im scared." He stared at the girl not sure what else to say.

"Now all we need is some marshmallows." Carl said, looking at the floor, his mood having become a little sadder. He thought about the old society, missed his family, he quickly made himself forget, they didn't care about him, they turned on him out of jealousy. He clenched his fists and teeth and shook a little. 'No, it's fine' he thought,'you're with better people now, ones that care about you.' He looked back up, faking a smile badly.

Hey, what's with the fake smile. What's wrong. I may not be a mind reader but I know something is wrong.

"Thinking about, my old home, old friends. Everyone does it at some point. I'm a little angry, probably tired, everything has been a little rough for all of us for that last few days. But, I'm with you guys now, better people. My old friends turned on me when they discovered my power, i don't care about them anymore." Carl quickly made a better effort to look relaxed, he was embarrassed now.

Kat noticed how sad Carl is, and suddenly felt for him. No, she didn't have too many normal friends, but she knew what it felt like to be abandoned to a miserable society like it is now.

Kat, promise we will be best friends forever? she remembers hearing Oliver ask so innocently.

Yeah! Best friends!

She had not had someone she could call a friend in a while...and it was a little sad for her to see Carl so down all of a sudden. She knew exactly what to do to cheer him up. She grew smaller and smaller, her black fur once again growing. But this time her paws were much smaller. And she had much bigger cat eyes instead darting, intimidating ones. She was in her domesticated cat form. She walked on all fours up to Carl and rested at his feet to comfort him.

Carl chuckled quietly and began to stroke her. He appreciated that, lots, he looked at Kat for a moment, then back up to Otaka to answer his question."Oh, jobs, i don't know, we need to establish a leader or leading body for that."

Kat looked up at Carl and then at Otaka and Jack. She started to feel sleepy...but then she realized she needed to help. But she stayed in her cat form just for a bit let Carl pet her.

i think a democracy would be could we vote for everybody's role on the island

AliceLiddell17 said:
"Oh, that is right! I forgot about the question I asked you...your story...what about you, Jennifer? What is your story?" Kat asked, a little embarrassed for not keeping track with all of the questions.
((Sorry everyone I had to go take a shower and then eat. Sorry))

"Oh, my story? What do you mean?" She looked over at the girl.

"I am still hunger I mean can we have something to eat I will go hunting as my coyote." Okatar said

I'll go with you if you'd like. And what would be my role. I mean we already have someone else that control fire also.

"Democracy often works out Otaka, but we may be a little too small for it. I think we need someone like james in charge, or another adult, someone who we will follow willingly. And, no thanks from me, I'm a little to tired for hunting just now, maybe tomorrow, i might sleep soon." Carl replied, before muttering to Kat "thanks." Still stroking her.

((What time is it on the island?))

Jennifer sat down near the fire, realizing she was daydreaming and missed their entire conversation. She quietly took a few berries and eat them slowly, waiting for Kat's answer.

(CelestialBunny-we are at the fire at night. Kat is in her domesticated cat form because Carl was really sad and Kat wanted to comfort him and they are discussing how they should have a leader and gather everyone else. She will go into human form soon and she will ask you about your story. Now...everyone pet me on here, you PEASANTS :P )

Kat looked up and saw Jennifer walking towards her, feeling a little sad that she forgot about her. She had a feeling Jennifer did not like boys. She heard Carl whisper, "thank you," before butting her head in his leg in response. Then she got up and went into human form so Jennifer wouldn't feel like the only girl there. She whispered while the boys were talking, "I meant what is your past? Who were you before any of this happened? If you don't want to tell me anything because boys are here, you can tell me in the hut when everyone else is asleep so none of the stinky boys know." Kat smiled at Jennifer, hoping that she wasn't making her too uncomfortable.

Carl stood up,searched for his coat he had left on the sand the previous night, after a short while he found it, and lay down on it, curled up, he closed his eyes and slept.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back