• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The island of the outcasts (Always accepting)

otaka smelt a scent of some thing that he smelt be fore then went in that direction towards the smell of camp and right when he got to the edge of the jungle he saw a strange boy and Eden as Eden stared yo stare the boy down and he watched it closely and the boy talked and he wanted to see if he is hostile

Mark came back, carrying straw, wood, and leaves in his full arms, obscuring his sight as he landed. "James, I'm back!" he said, his body tired from his flight. When he dropped the supplies, he saw Kat. "Oh? Who are you?"

Éden blinked. "The doctor...I don't think so...." She said, apologetic. "Well, if you like, we have a small camp you can rest in." She offered as she watched him.

Selena washed upon the beach unconscious still on a bright orange raft. She was put on an old nuclear powered ship and forced in a Faraday Cage and then shipped out on a rubber raft to make sure her field didn't mess with anything.

Zane watched as one by one more and more began to show themselves, Zane's fake smile drifted into his blank look. "So non of you," he said looking around," know the doctors. I find tha-,"Zane paused again pondering his words. "What are you people doing here exactly," Zane asked refitting his hollow smile on his scarred face. Looking around he began to see that he was what he considered to be surrounded and he became twitchy.

-Another boy- Jennifer said in disgust. She stayed close to Eden because so far was the only one she could trust. Then she realized that she was staring at the boy.

Éden silently stepped in front of Jennifer to cover her from him. "The military shot us all the 'others' and we were sent here." Her eyes turned black. "Do you mean us harm?"

Zane sighed and took off his sunglasses revealing his blue glowing eye,"If I meant you harm I would have not come out of my shitty hiding spot, if you aren't lying then you're like me and you can do things others can not," Zane paused as he looked straight up into the sun, not even a twitch or a squint. Looking back down he smiled broadly and said,"I don't believe in needless violence." After scratching right over his glowing blue eye he sighed happily and said,"My name is Zane."

Éden blinked, her eyes going back to normal. "My name is Éden. It's nice to meet you, Zane." She beckoned him to the camp. "This is my camp. It's temporarily refuge for everyone else, but feel free to take some boar or fresh water." She kept Jennifer in front of her as she turned to lead him to camp.

Jennifer realized all she had eaten all day was fruits. She was starving for actual food. Embarrassed she just followed as Eden lead the boy over to her camp.

Walking behind her, he gazed back up at the sky,"Isn't it just a beautiful day, the doctors don't let me out into the light often," Zane said with a grin and a chuckle. After settling himself into his blank face he slipped his sunglasses back on over his eyes.

James watched as Mark held the supplies and quickly said,"Are you sure you don't want help at all?" He then looked at his hut and said,"So what do you plan to do to my poor mess of a shack."

@jadafun

"Why do you speak so much about doctors?" Éden asked as she stepped into the camp. She quietly took a piece from the boar and handed it to Jennifer, then taking a smaller piece for herself.

TerrinX said:
(( Waiting to be noticed...))
((Go to the camp, Éden and everyone else is there))

As Eden handed her some boar she wondered how she knew she was starving. She thanked her as she devoured the boar. Not knowing how hungry she was until she finally stopped to breathe.

"The doctors are the ones who probably put me here," Zane paused looking down at the boar then back forward. "I'm an experiment in their minds, some of them treated me nicely but most of them tried not to see me as another person, I can't say I blame them entirely. So you are just a lot of random people, are all of you as you say, others or are there humans on this island aswell?" Zane had many questions for these strange people.

"Trust me, I'm good with this kind of thing. It won't be very big, but it'll be large enough to sleep in and toss around to your heart's content." Mark said, with a smile. He started creating a straw floor beside where the other hut was.

((Oops! Sorry...I can get Éden to you in a sec))

"No humans...there's no point in leaving humans where their 'trash' is sent off to. Now, if you excuse me, I have to got get more seawater." She laid her hand on Jessica's head, then grabbed her bucket, making her way towards the water.

With Jennifer's weaved leaf basket she followed Eden. Helping her get some seawater. She left her fruit on a flat rock she found.

(( last post till tommarow going to go sleep. Bai everyone))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back