• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The island of the outcasts (Always accepting)

Otakar woke up from a daydream about fields of grass and flowers because of his stomach. In weird position to daydream he got up and said" could I have some food."

James watched as Niko worked at the stone slab and joked,"Maybe you could be our butcher." He then smiled as he said,"You wanna know what I like about this form?" He then suddenly bit into the boar and yanked out some of its flesh before swallowing it and saying,"I can eat this entire boar raw, although I would like some salt on it."

" in a minute, I still haven't cooked it yet." Niko replied, skinning the turkey and plucking the feathers off then spearing it through with a long stick. She inhaled and blew out, fire instead of air. She turned the turkey and stopped, leaving it. " here." She said, pulling off a leg and handing it to him before tearing off the other and biting into it. Niko nodded. "Shure..okmay.." She said, mouth full of food

Otakar said " ok " before grabbing a leg for him self and ripping it a part.

[QUOTE="Church Burning]" in a minute, I still haven't cooked it yet." Niko replied, skinning the turkey and plucking the feathers off then spearing it through with a long stick. She inhaled and blew out, fire instead of air. She turned the turkey and stopped, leaving it. " here." She said, pulling off a leg and handing it to him before tearing off the other and biting into it. Niko nodded. "Shure..okmay.." She said, mouth full of food

[/QUOTE]

James watched as Niko tore into some cooked turkey. The look of it almost enticed him to eat it. He quickly bit it gently and slowly tried to move the turkey off of the stone table.

"Use the hide and fur for bedding" said carl to Niko before he practically fell on the floor and closed his eyes. He was tired, he hadn't stopped doing jobs today.

(Bye the way there is a boar by the fire that is cooked gutted)

Without looking at him, she hit his nose with the turkey leg. "No! Down boy" she growled, before cutting off a thick slice for him and giving it to him. "At least beg first" she chuckled at him. @Isune

Otakar said " I am going into the forest and find ing a bird and going to survey the area. "

James was hit with the turkey leg and growled at Niko and when she tossed him the meat he almost bit one of her fingers off. He quickly ate the meat and said,"Don't hit me with a damn turkey leg!"

"Then don't try to steal the whole damn turkey!" She growled back, clenching a fist and flicking the bare turkey bone at his face, hitting his nose. She laughed and smiled at him. "Whatcha gonna do about it?" She smirked, eyes like two blue flames

James growled when the bone hit his nose and without thinking, he headbutted Niko on the head with his horns. He then snapped and shouted,"Stop treating me like a goddamn dog you asshole!" He then took the turkey and said,"I'll eat the whole damn meat section if I want!" He then walked off with the turkey in one hand and went into the wilderness.

Jennifer heard talking and decided to limp her way over since Eden seemed busy. "I'll find someway to make crutches. Thanks to Eden's magic her broken leg felt better. Which calmed her down but it also reminded her how she was starving for actual food. She was tired of snacking on fruit, still being the youngest on the island she was a little shy, and her distrust of boys kept her mostly distant. Still she made her best effort as she limped slowly to the group of people and sat down trying not to be noticed. That was hard for a girl with an injured leg.

As he goes in to the jungle he noticed that the canopy was thick with leaves and that it was dark even in when the sun was out but he went on and found him self a toucan he had to get closer though it was hard to see the bird so he got closer to the tree and transformed into a toucan and flew up and started watched a conflict with James and Niko trying not to side with anyone its not like the would care if he side with them and he didn't even know what the conflict was about.

Niko rolled to a stop by hitting a tree. She watched him go and blinked quickly. She hadn't meant to upset him, she was only playing. She got up slowly. "Was I treating him like a dog? I think I treated everyone like that..if I remember what happened before the dart. I'm going to let him cool down before apologising " she muttered. She sighed and walked the opposite way. He's pretty cute when he's angry though, she thought then mentally slapped herself. Don't think those things!, she scolded herself, continuing to walk aimlessly. She then looked around and was completely lost. She had wandered too far from camp.

Seeing Niko high in the air he flew down and land next to her and asked "what she was doing"

"Oh, nothing. I just got lost, was head butted and Made James upset. Other than that I'm just having a bit of me time" she said through gritted teeth, trying to smile but failing.

I could see the James part but being lost . The camp is like right though those trees i think ?" said Otakar.

"Oh...sorry I'm not good with directions and stuff. I thought I was in the middle of the forest" she said, smiling weakly and scratching the back of her head.

James was on his own now! He ate the turkey whole, spitting out a bone here and there, but eventually found a small clearing. He could make a hut, how hard could it be? He ripped off some branches and used his claws to file them down to short wooden rods and tied them together with reads to make a frame for his hut. After some more time had passed, he made more wooden rods to fill the frame and covered them with decently sized leaves. And after a bit more searching he found a large leaf that could suffice as a door. He tied the leaf to part of a rod and had it hang over the hole that was supposed to be his doorway. He walked inside and simply laid down, mentally kicking himself for leaving the boar behind.

"I did too in till I landed and lost all sorts of direction I a human now not a bird I suck at directions when i am I human. birds have a sense of direction not me as a human" he said!

James curled up on the ground, still steaming because of what Niko did. He then fell asleep on the ground and began to snore.

then he transforms in to a coyote and tries to find there camp and find a clearing that has a familiar scent of James and then sees a hut and says to himself that he will not go in there and keeps searching for 'home'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back