• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The island of the outcasts (Always accepting)

Saki saw the Zoeya coming over and smiled. "Yeah, my name's Saki. What's yours?" She said to her as she watched Kat wrap the leaf around her leg. "How did you hear me anyway?" Saki asked Kat, "I was nowhere near you, I think." She continued.

" oh....well is there any way I'd be able to help... Or you guys have it under control? " she asked just as someone else came from the forest asking what happened " these two...found her with a stick in her leg... Treatment pending " she pointed at the appropriate people as she talked

"The name's Zoeya, illusionist, at least... When my powers come back" she gave a respectful bow to the group

(Bu-byeeee)

"Well..you need to stop the blood flow. I would recommend stopping the circulation of the leg and finding bloodmoss. It stops bleeding. I have some if you want.." She offered, pulling some out.

(Bye)

"I have intense hearing. I am half cat half human. I can turn into a big cat or a domesticated cat as well as communicate mentally with other cats. I could hear, see, and smell much better than a lot of other people." Kat said to Saki, smiling.

"And thank you..." Kat replied to Niko, taking the bloodmoss.

(I am going to be off until this evening. Byee!)

Éden looked up, then gasped to see so many people have gathered at her tiny, personal camp. She looked down, and assessed the situation, so she gritted her teeth to keep from lashing out out. Demons are extremely possessive, which was why she made her own camp to protect, but now was not the time for that. She knelt down next to the girl and ripped off the arm of her white long sleeve. She folded it into a thick patch and pressed it firmly on the wound. "Whoever is going to get that moss, go get it now. And bring water bottles so we can clean this, and see if there's any alcohol while your there." Éden said rushedly as she continued to press the wound.

"Uh, I just did wash the wound. I am already pressing leaves against it." Kat replied, sensing Eden's slight anger and frustration. "I am sorry I used the water you gathered. I didn't mean to get rude...I just needed to get her help immediately. She is okay now..."

(I just did all of that Aeron...you missed a bit lol)

"And Niko, yes, you can go hunting..it would help us a lot. We already have boar here, but the more we have, the better off we are," Kat replied to Niko's question. Kat looked over at Eden and still felt a little sorry. "I really am sorry, Eden...Saki is healing already though! And Carl went off to get leaves which I will pad onto the wound. You don't need to worry. I promise I will not intrude anymore." Kat told Eden. She tried her best to smile.

James sniffed the air for a moment, and caught a familiar scent. He turned away from Jack and quickly sped off in a almost gallop. He then found Saki and saw that she had a leaf tied around her leg. He quickly walked over to her and said,"Saki! Are you okay? Tell big brother what happened." He then slowly paced up to her in his full beast form and sat down next to her, making sure she was okay.

@CaraTheMeow

Éden blinked, realizing all that was covered. "I...that's all right. You can use my sleeve, it'll be cleaner than the leaf." She stood, looking a bit confused as shreds of darkness swimming around her. "Sorry...I'm gonna go make more fresh water." She said, grabbing the metal bucket and smiling at the wounded girl. It felt strange to try doing something good...it was never in her nature, but if it benefits the rest, she'd have deal with being good until her demon had enough power to return. She began to climb over the vegetation to get to the sea water.

(Everyone kinda went off, James was with Jack for a moment but quickly left because he could smell Saki and needed to find her. You can just have Jack follow James(

@Isune @AliceLiddell17

"I'm ok, I was wandering around and I somehow got this stick inbedded into my leg." Saki said at James went to sit down next to her, "I guess I couldn't tell I had it there till l was nearly at Éden's camp. Then Kat found me and helped me." At this point she smiled at Kat. "I would have been in, like, real trouble without her help."

Carl bursted oyt of the forest carrying a bunch of big leaves, he quickly stopped before Saki, realising that they weren't needed anymore. He awkardly put them on the ground. "Is everything alright now?" He asked everyone, feeling relieved that Saki was stable.

Jake was following James when they came to a girl.* are you sure your okay saki. Well there's not much we can do

James stared at Saki for a moment and said,"Well that's what happens when you run away like that." He then cuddled up against her like a very scary therapy animal to try and lighten up her mood. He then saw Jack and Carl and joked,"It's about time."

"HEY HEY HEY! I have been helping the whole time! And you see that boar over the fire we are about to eat, i caught that! I am exhausted, and have been doing a lot for our group." He looked a little annoyed at having not been noticed.

Hahaha sorryy * he said jokingly* its not my fault I late blame time it was going to fast I couldn't keep up.

James sighed as he shook his head for a moment and said,"Fine flash, you want me to go out and hunt?" He then looked over at Jack and said,"Well you're just gonna have to learn how to keep up with a beast running on all fours, either that or just hop on my back."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back