• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern the Halifax witch hunts

"Jesus. How do you-- nevermind, I don't want to know." Aura started walking towards the mall. "I guess I could use some new clothes."

Aura opened the door to the mall and looked around. She just about fainted. There was more wealth in the mall than she ever dreamed of.

" Just check over there," Luxxie tells the orc, pointing to a bookshelf filled with books. "Top row is basic stuff, and it gets more advanced as you go. You rent 'em, though. No free reads on that stuff." 

"All sorts of places from smaller shops to whole department stores" Bartley said easing Aura forwards.

the Orc gets up off his barstool and walks over to the spellbooks as the other Orc now rubbed his face slightly depressed that he's now alone in a bar.

Aura was obviously very nervous. She saw a small shop with some mannequins and looked at it suspiciously. "Those things don't... they're not real people, right?"

"No, they're just dummies, they only move if someone picks them up and moves them or they become enchanted" Bartley explained as people were starting to stare at Aura.

"No, they're just dummies, they only move if someone picks them up and moves them or they become enchanted" Bartley explained as people were starting to stare at Aura.

Aura felt the stares on her and she blushed. "Ok. S-should we... um... what should we do?"

Aura nodded again, walking into the store. She nearly jumped a foot when the retail worker inside greeted her. 

"Is anything wrong" said the eleven worker "it's just her first time in a shopping mall" Bartley said

Last edited by a moderator:
"They have to have enough stuff to sell to the tens of thousands of customers!" Bartley teleparthized.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back