• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern the Halifax witch hunts

"Sorry about that" the person said concerned about Aura's animated reaction to it.

Aura was shaking like a leaf, obviously extremely frightened. She couldn't get up, or even look up. She had her eyes glued on the ground in front of her and she hugged herself tightly and trembled.

People in the store stared at her while she's hobbled over, people outside of the store went about their business. Bartley was browsing for new smartphones unaware of what Aura is doing.

(Better)

people walk past the small bench before a dark elf sits down on it next to Aura, for that small bench was part of a bus stop.

Darnall watched as the plot continued to unfold. He was slightly enamored with Enchantress, but he thought her execution of her plans was terrible. She gave the Squad way too much freedom to succeed. "I do not understand why they force the antagonist to go through so much fanfare to succeed. Any enemy powerful enough to raise entire armies should be strong enough to just wipe the Squad out with a well placed trap and spell. It is almost as if the writers want to convince the audience that villains secretly want to lose or some such idiocy."

@Tonstad39

Maryl stroked her chin, not having thought about it before Darnall said so, now she understood the bad rotten tomatoes score.

As the movie came to an end, Darnall shook his head sullenly. "I don't think that the writers knew where they wanted to end when they began that story. Violent mass killings aside, I do not really believe that the main characters were actually criminals. They were simply too... nice. There was nothing especially evil about any of them. They were just regular people lacking the most basic of inhibitions, like inebriated youths." Darnall sniffed and went back to his notes. Though he had not cast more than 5 spells from the book, he was making notes on almost every single page.

@Tonstad39 ((Bonsoir.))

"Something simple. Maybe just a sandwich please. I'm not really used to eating this often, and it is taking some getting used to." Darnall didn't really want to cause Maryl anymore trouble than he already was by being there. Hopefully, I will not be a burden on her for too long.

Maryl got up and went to the kitchen and made Darnall a Rye bread sandwich with tomatoes, mustard, spinach and a couple of onions. She thought "Would a human eat a sandwich like that, to be fair, Darnall had been held captive for years, I'm sure it's okay" and just like that she walked back and gave Darnall his sandwich.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back