• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern the Halifax witch hunts

Darnall finished making notes in his book as the movie loaded up. He was actually pretty dissatisfied with how inept it was a helping him dip his toe into witchcraft. Obviously, that mage did not take me seriously, when I said that I wanted to learn magic. Darnall scoffed as he skipped a page full cantrips involving the finding and matching of socks. Once the movie was finished loading and began playing, he would close his book and set it, and the pen, down on the coffee table, giving the TV his undivided attention.

@Tonstad39

((Lol, neither have i.))

Darnall was ahocked by the levels of violence playing their way across the screen. Then again, it was a movie about villains, so thematically,  there wasn't enough violence and destruction. Though they were villains, Darnall found himself identifyingwith their internal and external struggles against society, and the norm.

@Tonstad39

"They're typically very cheap, it's just something common that people can afford, most only shop for clothes once or twice a month or a couple times out of the year." Telepathized Bartley.

maryl was watching and enjoying Harley Quinn's playful persona.

"They're typically very cheap, it's just something common that people can afford, most only shop for clothes once or twice a month or a couple times out of the year." Telepathized Bartley.

maryl was watching and enjoying Harley Quinn's playful persona.

Aura wanted physical comfort, but Bartley was made of bones. She hugged herself. "Ok... can we... we should shop, then, right?"

"I guess I should just leave you be untill you can figure out a few things, would that be okay with you?" Asked Bartley verbally

Meanwhile, a minotaur Man walks into Luxxie's bar and sits down on one of the stools

people went about their shopping business ignoring Aura.

Aura stood up after a while and looked around. She saw a black leather jacket and her eyes lit up as she practically ran over to it. She tried one on, and found it to be a good fit. "I don't have money..." Aura mumbled, suddenly wishing Bartley were there.

Darnall watched the movie intently. He could easily relate to the Squad, who were being held hostage while forced to risk their lives. He was especially enjoying the one that could manipulate fire, El Diablo. "This is better than I thought it would be."

@Tonstad39

People in the store still went about their business not at all caring or even noticing what Aura is doing. Bartley is now in the cell phone shop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back