• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern the Halifax witch hunts

The nurse pushed the down elevator button and said "yes, we can go outside" the nurse said "having bright easy to see hallways is better than darker hallways" the nurse went back behind darnall's wheelchair. The elevator came as there were two occupants already in it, an elderly man and a slightly younger looking woman, both human. The nurse wheeled darnall into the elevator and when it gets to the first floor, it opens out into the hospital lobby with brown colored tile floors and not as harsh lighting as he was wheeled into the cafeteria.

"Hurray, outside!" Darnall nearly yelled until he remembered that he was stil inside. "So, uh, what's for breakfast?" He asked quietly as they left the elevator and headed towards the cafeteria. He'd rather just skip eating and go outside immediately, but had the sneaking suspicion that the nurse wouldn't let that fly, so he didn't even try.

Martin desperatly ran inside and frantically put in his locker combination to get his phone and clothes out "I HOPE MY BOSS UNDERSTANDS!" Martin exclaimed before closing the locker.

Martin desperatly ran inside and frantically put in his locker combination to get his phone and clothes out "I HOPE MY BOSS UNDERSTANDS!" Martin exclaimed before closing the locker.

"Martin, be quiet!" Aura scolded him. "If the shooter is still out there, he could hear us!"

"Your choice" the nurse said "I can get you pancakes, waffles, hash browns, eggs or really any combination of the four."

"S-sorry" Marin whimpered "I'm just scared" he then went to the back door, an iron door that goes directly out to the staff parking spots "m-maybe you should go first!"

"S-sorry" Marin whimpered "I'm just scared" he then went to the back door, an iron door that goes directly out to the staff parking spots "m-maybe you should go first!"

"Yeah." Aura mumbled, making sure her gun was ready to fire before stepping outside. She looked around quickly, making sure her surroundings were clear. Then she stepped out further. "Alright, we're good."

Martin slowly clopped behind slowly, but surely getting to his car, a 2000 silver Honda civic. "Can I get my keyring back" Martin said, one of those is my car keys."

"Your choice" the nurse said "I can get you pancakes, waffles, hash browns, eggs or really any combination of the four."

"Can I have a bit of everything?" He asked timidly. "I havent had breakfast food, besides oatmeal, in a long time." He continued, feeling the need to explain himself.

The nurse pushes Darnall to a table next to where a green scaled cobralike Naga in a hospital gown is coiled up eating ham and scrambled eggs before getting in line to order Darnall's food.

Last edited by a moderator:
A dark elf officer looks on to captain Pfeiffer and asks "Are you okay captain?" Meanwhile Lin walks out of the random building and the skeleton walks out of the elevator with his staff glowing red.

A human officer rubs the ectoplasm off of the captain with a towel before the two pick him up. They carry him into the backseat of a Cop car to give him a place to lie down in "what happened?" Officer Morris (the dark elf) asked as he shoved his injured captain into the back of the car.

A human officer rubs the ectoplasm off of the captain with a towel before the two pick him up. They carry him into the backseat of a Cop car to give him a place to lie down in "what happened?" Officer Morris (the dark elf) asked as he shoved his injured captain into the back of the car.

"I was secretly trying to assassinate Lin myself because I thought none of you scoundrels had the spine. I had it down pat- just go up to the top of a skyscraper across the street from where I knew she would be dining, aim my rifle and fire. Tried my best to follow through. Long story short, it didn't go as well as it would have sounded and I got beat into submission by two wolf ladies and banished to Hell. Still not sure why I'm still here. So yeah. Those are things that happened."

The officers were mildly insaulted, but kept it to themselves as officer Smied (the human) asked "Captain, do you want us to take you to the clinic or do you want to go home and rest?"

The nurse pushes Darnall to a table next to where a green scaled Naga in a hospital gown is coiled up eating ham and scrambled eggs before getting in line to order Darnall's food.

((Naga as in full blown serpent or with a human torso?))

"Oh, wow! I've never seen anything like you before. Your scales are shiny. Can I touch 'em?" Darnall was openly staring at the naga, his eyes rounded like coins.

Martin slowly clopped behind slowly, but surely getting to his car, a 2000 silver Honda civic. "Can I get my keyring back" Martin said, one of those is my car keys."

Aura tossed him the key ring. "Here." She mumbled. "I gotta find Lin. Get outta here. Go home. Forget you ever saw me."

The officers drove the passed out captain to the medical clinic, where he was given bandages and pain medication before driving him home.

Lin was casually walking across the street as police were driving away. Martin got in his car and depressingly drove home, not even having gotten her phone number.

The officers drove the passed out captain to the medical clinic, where he was given bandages and pain medication before driving him home.

Lin was casually walking across the street as police were driving away. Martin got in his car and depressingly drove home, not even having gotten her phone number.

Aura ran around to the front of the building to see Lin. "Lin!" Aura ran up to her, not putting away her pistol just in case. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

"Oh no I'm fine, my henchman probably not" Lin said as a sharply dressed skeleton walks out a different building.

"Oh no I'm fine, my henchman probably not" Lin said as a sharply dressed skeleton walks out a different building.

Aura sighed in relief. She then pointed her gun at the skeleton. "Who are you?" She asked fiercely, ready to fire.

"I'm with Lin" the skeleton said in his natural Irish accent putting his bony hands up "I'm the head of this branch of the countess syndicate."

"I'm with Lin" the skeleton said in his natural Irish accent putting his bony hands up "I'm the head of this branch of the countess syndicate."

Aura was skeptical and slowly lowered her gun. "I'm sorry. It's been a strange night..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back