• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern the Halifax witch hunts

Martin came out with a large serving dish and put it on a serving stand "lobster Thermidor" he said before Lin raised her hand slightly as martin put the plate of food on lin's end "and the Grilled salmon?" Martin asked aloud out of habit.

Martin came out with a large serving dish and put it on a serving stand "lobster Thermidor" he said before Lin raised her hand slightly as martin put the plate of food on lin's end "and the Grilled salmon?" Martin asked aloud out of habit.

"Y-yeah, thanks." Aura said softly. She sent a shy smile at Martin.

Martin did a friendly smile in return as he put a plate of salmon in front of her. "Will that be all?" Lin said "can I have some blood with my lobster" "of course" Martin said before going back into the kitchen.

Aura felt another wave of nausea rush through her but she said nothing. She took a bite of her salmon, knowing that angels were allowed to eat meat but unborn eggs and some other foods were prohibited.

"can you get into the wheelchair for me?" The nurse said lowering the plastic bed railing and maneuvering him toward the wheelchair.

"Sure, no problem." Though he seemed to be having some trouble getting his body to do what he wanted it to do, Darnall tried to help the nurse get him into the wheelchair as much as possible. "Sorry. I guess I'm not used to moving around much, yet."

The nurse lumped him into the wheelchair and said "oh my god, what was the circumstance of your captivity"

Last edited by a moderator:
The nurse lumped him into the wheelchair and said "oh my god, what was the circumstance of your captivity"

"If you're asking if whether or not I was constantly chained down, the answer is no. Then again, when you beat a boy within an inch of his life with powers stolen from him that he didn't know he had much less understand, you don't need chains. They usually just tortured me until I didn't want to move around." He ran his hand through his tousled hair. "I used to dance, you know. When I was way younger, one of the warlocks got real mad that I was happy and broke my legs. They healed back perfectly, but I didn't do too much dancing after that, or walking for that matter."

The nurse pushed the wheelchair out of the homely hospital room into a bleak hall with light blue walls, glossy white floors and smells of rubbing alcohol & burnt sage. She stopped at a large pair of double steel doors, got out from behind and pushed the automatic doors doors open. She then went back to the wheelchair and pushed darnall down a much more congenital hallway with patterned floors, pictures of Nova Scotia coastline, lighthouses and various artificial lights. She turned darnall down a few forks in the hallway to get to the elevators.

Police Captain Pfeiffer emerged from the elevator, C8CT rifle in hand. As he paced over to the edge of the building, he quietly reprimanded himself on not sending someone else out into the dreadful cold to do this for him. NO, he corrected himself, NOBODY ELSE COULD BRING THEMSELVES TO DO THIS! He said this to himself, of course. Officially he was on a brief hunting trip further east of town. He couldn't afford to be found out. He laid his rifle over the edge of the building, looked at Google Maps on his phone one last time to reassure himself he was targeting the right location, and peered through the scope. He singled out his target on the outdoor patio almost immediately. He could recognize that damned bloodsucker's face almost a mile away.

The nurse pushed the wheelchair out of the homely hospital room into a bleak hall with light blue walls, glossy white floors and smells of rubbing alcohol & burnt sage. She stopped at a large pair of double steel doors, got out from behind and pushed the automatic doors doors open. She then went back to the wheelchair and pushed darnall down a much more congenital hallway with patterned floors, pictures of Nova Scotia coastline, lighthouses and various artificial lights. She turned darnall down a few forks in the hallway to get to the elevators.

"Maryl said that I could go outside after I eat, and that you'd take me. Can I?" Darnall tried not to sound too anxious; he didn't want to get his hopes up for nothing. As the nurse pushed his chair through the halls, he twiddled his thumbs and took in everything with wide eyes. "Is everything meant to be so bright?"

Fortunately, lin's phone went off "sorry, I need to take this" Lin said seeing that it was her cocaine supplier calling her. She walked out of the establishment to make her phone call so others don't attempt to call the police.

The nurse pushed the down elevator button and said "yes, we can go outside" the nurse said "having bright easy to see hallways is better than darker hallways" the nurse went back behind darnall's wheelchair. The elevator came as there were two occupants already in it, an elderly man and a slightly younger looking woman, both human. The nurse wheeled darnall into the elevator and when it gets to the first floor, it opens out into the hospital lobby with brown colored tile floors and not as harsh lighting as he was wheeled into the cafeteria.

Fortunately, lin's phone went off "sorry, I need to take this" Lin said seeing that it was her cocaine supplier calling her. She walked out of the establishment to make her phone call so others don't attempt to call the police.

The shot echoed through the block. Pfeiffer, now enraged at missing his shot by mere inches, groaned out loud. He still kept his scope focused on the vampire, noticing how she stepped onto the sidewalk to make her call. Excellent, he thought. Less chance of innocent casualties. He never knew for sure, though. Lin's goons were everywhere. Without further ado, he peered down the scope, took a deep breath and fired again.

Aura let Lin leave before a sinking feeling hit her stomach. "Wa-wait!" Aura jumped to her feet as a gun sounded. She yelped and ran out to Lin. She felt sick to her stomach. Some instinct told her to tackle Lin, and she did just that. 

"AHH WHAT THE! WHAT GOT INTO YOU!" Lin yelled at aura still not seeing the policeman. She continued her phone call "yes, please dump it off out in the country. What?" Lin said into her smartphone "oh one of my acquaintances went crazy!" The people standing in line outside of the coastal seafood restaurant look upon in shock!

"AHH WHAT THE! WHAT GOT INTO YOU!" Lin yelled at aura still not seeing the policeman. She continued her phone call "yes, please dump it off out in the country. What?" Lin said into her smartphone "oh one of my acquaintances went crazy!" The people standing in line outside of the coastal seafood restaurant look upon in shock!

At this point, Pfeiffer didn't care what he did anymore, as long as that damnable shark of a lady didn't come out alive. He started screaming aloud as his finger hammered on the trigger, peppering shots throughout the patio in Lin's direction.

Everyone screamed and cowered as Lin hung up, this was a sticky situation. Her henchmen better get her out of this, a giant red Wiccan pentacle  appears behind the policeman teleporting a sharply dress skeleton who's holding a large staff and two nude black furred lycanthropes with machine guns stand by his side. The skeleton ran up behind and laid his bony hand on the pfeiffer's shoulder as an attempt to spook him "evening officer" the skeleton said with his natural Irish accent and in an intimidating tone of voice.

"Someone is trying to shoot you!" Aura exclaimed. "We have to get out of here!"

Lin ran off and hid in a random building, she didn't even stop to see what the building was. Meanwhile, Martin was cowering in the kitchen as gunshots were heard outside.

Everyone screamed and cowered as Lin hung up, this was a sticky situation. Her henchmen better get her out of this, a giant red Wiccan pentacle  appears behind the policeman teleporting a sharply dress skeleton who's holding a large staff and two nude black furred lycanthropes with machine guns stand by his side. The skeleton ran up behind and laid his bony hand on the pfeiffer's shoulder as an attempt to spook him "evening officer" the skeleton said with his natural Irish accent and in an intimidating tone of voice.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!" Pfeiffer wailed, turning around to unload on them before hearing a succession of clicks from his rifle. He hurriedly threw it on the ground and reached for his bowie knife from his belt. "COME GET SOME!" he roared.

The Lycans point their machine guns while snarling at him "we can do this the easy way or 't hard way" the skeleton said summoning a force field with his staff.

Lin ran off and hid in a random building, she didn't even stop to see what the building was. Meanwhile, Martin was cowering in the kitchen as gunshots were heard outside.

"Martin..." Aura mumbled. She ran into the restaurant. "Martin?!" She called, not really sure why she cared. "Martin are you okay?!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back