• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern the Halifax witch hunts

"I-I'M OKAY FOR BEING IN THE MIDDLE OF A FUCKING GUNFIGHT!" Martin yelled "THIS IS THE FIRST TIME STUFF LIKE THIS HAS HAPPENED AT WORK, GET ME THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!" One of the elven cooks said "I understand your scared, but your safe in here!"

Last edited by a moderator:
The Lycans default to a more feral attack as one claws into Pfeiffer's armour while the other bites into his shoulder. "She trained them well" the skeleton said remembering how feral they were when she found them (by the way, it's only a crescent moon this evening!)

The Lycans default to a more feral attack as one claws into Pfeiffer's armour while the other bites into his shoulder. "She trained them well" the skeleton said remembering how feral they were when she found them (by the way, it's only a crescent moon this evening!)

Giving a dull groan, Pfeiffer plunges the knife into the Lycan's abdomen and attempts to drag it upwards with one hand while reaching over to throttle the skeleton with the other.

The skeleton still has his forcefield up as he conjures dark energy from his staff, weakening his force field. One of the Lycans was nearing death and still clawing at the air around Pfeiffer.

The skeleton still has his forcefield up as he conjures dark energy from his staff, weakening his force field.

Convinced the Lycan is dead or dying, Pfeiffer attempts to yank his bowie knife out of it so he can use it on the other one. After failing to break the force field, he stays on his side to catch his breath, hoping it won't stay up too long.

The Lycan putts the officer in a partial chokehold while clawing into his neck as the skeleton's forcefield weakens further as his staff has a concentrated ball of black energy on top of it.

The Lycan putts the officer in a partial chokehold while clawing into his neck as the skeleton's forcefield weakens further as his staff has a concentrated ball of black energy on top of it.

Pfeiffer, knowing he is bleeding out, attempts to gnaw into the Lycan's flesh as well in a desperate attempt to incapacitate it. He also, with both hands, tries to break the Lycan's arm that is choking him.

The Lycan yelps in pain, faltering on the roof before falling to his death 60 stories down as the skeleton fires dark energy at Pfeiffer with his force field completely eradicated.

The Lycan yelps in pain, faltering on the roof before falling on his back with his feet paws in the air as the skeleton fires dark energy at Pfeiffer with his force field completely eradicated.

(I'm assuming you mean that the Lycan fell off the roof?)

The skeleton hits Pfeiffer, blasting him almost off the roof of the skyscraper. Pfeiffer scrambles back to his feet and makes a mad dash for the elevator.

"I-I'M OKAY FOR BEING IN THE MIDDLE OF A FUCKING GUNFIGHT!" Martin yelled "THIS IS THE FIRST TIME STUFF LIKE THIS HAS HAPPENED AT WORK, GET ME THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!" One of the elven cooks said "I understand your scared, but your safe in here!"

"Hold on Martin!" Aura called, getting her gun out of her boot. She checked to make sure it was loaded before flipping off the safety. She then ran to the kitchen. "Martin, you in here?" 

"YES OF COURSE I'M IN HERE!" Martin said while crouched into a ball in the kitchen just on the opposite side of the door.

The skeleton stops firing the black energy and proceedes to quietly sneak up on Pfeiffer as he eners the elevator in hopes of entering the elevator with him.

The skeleton gets in the elevator with him before it closes as the skeleton conjures dark red energy with his staff as a red pentagram appeared on the floor "to hell with you officer" the skeleton said before laughing darkly

Martin grabbed her hand tightly while cowering behind her while yelling "SAVE ME PLEASE"

"Martin, lower your voice!" Aura whispered. She lead him out of the kitchen, part of her amused by his such a daunting person was so terrified. Aura kept her gun pressed against her thigh, ready to aim and fire at the drop of a pin. 

There was no gunfire and the air was moot silent as the officer was in the elevator as police stood outside the building on the opposite side of the restaurant as they were detecting paranormal activity where Pfeiffer was. Martin was still tarrified all the same as he shuddered behind Aura.

"I-its th-through the locker room, I have a K-KEY" Martin said before frantically running through the restaurant to a door labeled "STAFF ONLY" he wound up running his face into the door, causing the Tauren to fall onto the floor!

"I-its th-through the locker room, I have a K-KEY" Martin said before frantically running through the restaurant to a door labeled "STAFF ONLY" he wound up running his face into the door, causing the Tauren to fall onto the floor!"

"Martin!" Aura yelped, running to his aid. "Jesus, be careful!!" She helped him up.

"Martin grunted deeply as he was helped up & back on his hooves, he gave Aura a Keyring with three keys on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back