• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern the Halifax witch hunts

"Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't the Abrahamic religions like Islam, Judaism and Christianity like the only religions in the world with that curses the supernatural and their progeny like that?!" Lin said "because in China, a celestial being isn't all good or all evil, they sort of go up and down realms dependiing on how good or evil they are."

"Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't the Abrahamic religions like Islam, Judaism and Christianity like the only religions in the world with that curses the supernatural and their progeny like that?!" Lin said "because in China, a celestial being isn't all good or all evil, they sort of go up and down realms dependiing on how good or evil they are."

"It's just the abrahamic religions, yes. Our god is shit. Really. Killed an entire planet filled with people. Not a great person."

( i have homework, can't reply now)

"It's interesting how the crudest and least thought through system of celestial governance became the most popular one, although it is a useful tool for demoting greek and roman dieties." Lin said with a sigh of empathy

Darnall decided to continue reading Frost. As he reached for the book, it opened on its own, to the page he had "marked", and slid into his hand. Picking up where he left off, Darnall would read for another hour before he started to doze off. As his head nodded down, the book would close softly and slide over to the side of the bed. The light switch flicked and threw the room into a partial darkness. Darnall slept soundly.

( i have homework, can't reply now)

"It's interesting how the crudest and least thought through system of celestial governance became the most popular one, although it is a useful tool for demoting greek and roman dieties." Lin said with a sigh of empathy

"It's an easy answer. Occam's razor apparently appeals to a lot of people."

"I've also read somewhere that Aboriginal Canadian & Native American angels had the powers to cause thunder and rainstorms before they had to answer to lady Columbia" Lin said remembering the many feuds she had with her.

"I've also read somewhere that Aboriginal Canadian & Native American angels had the powers to cause thunder and rainstorms before they had to answer to lady Columbia" Lin said remembering the many feuds she had with her.

Aura shrugged. "I mean... yeah... Christianity is... very demanding." Aura was careful with her words, not wanting to anger her God anymore.

"It must be horrifying to be at the mercy of a busybody" Lin thought while getting her phone out and responding to international emails.

"It must be horrifying to be at the mercy of a busybody" Lin thought while getting her phone out and responding to international emails.

Aura looked at the Angel couple and sighed. Some part of her wished that she were full angel or human, not half-and-half. "I'm hungry, where's the food?" Aura thought, but didn't dare ask.

@Delacare The next morning at around 7:00 AM, a blonde haired human nurse gets a vacant wheelchair into Darnall's room and pats his belly to wake him up for breakfast.

@Alexander Hamilton Martin walked out with a bowl of Gruyère Butter soul and puts it in front of Aura "The main course will be comming soon" Martin said with a wink before walking back to another table to take more orders.

@Alexander Hamilton Martin walked out with a bowl of Gruyère Butter soul and puts it in front of Aura "The main course will be comming soon" Martin said with a wink before walking back to another table to take more orders.

"Thank you." Aura smiled, happy but also a little bit nervous that Lin's suspicions were right. She took a spoonful and sipped it.

"It's a good soup isn't it" Lin said about to bring up how it tastes better with blood, but she doesn't want ot biologically nauseated her here (welp, back to work!)

"It's a good soup isn't it" Lin said about to bring up how it tastes better with blood, but she doesn't want ot biologically nauseated her here (welp, back to work!)

Aura nodded. She snuck a glance at Martin and bit her lip. She didn't know how to feel about him hitting on her.

@Delacare The next morning at around 7:00 AM, a blonde haired human nurse gets a vacant wheelchair into Darnall's room and pats his belly to wake him up for breakfast.

"Huh, what? Oh." Darnall mumbled sullenly as he was drawn out of slumber. He yawned and stretched like a cat. "I guess that its time for breakfast. Huh?"

Martin was serving a sharply dressed party of three, two are human, one is a light elf.

"can you get into the wheelchair for me?" The nurse said lowering the plastic bed railing and maneuvering him toward the wheelchair.

Martin was serving a sharply dressed party of three, two are human, one is a light elf.

"can you get into the wheelchair for me?" The nurse said lowering the plastic bed railing and maneuvering him toward the wheelchair.

Aura sighed. "Was he really hitting on me?" she asked Lin.

"Listen, this may seem like an oxymoron of the Greek heavens, but beasts aren't to be afraid of I mean, he's not a feral Tauren, he's intelligent, thoughtful, polite. So what he's a Minotaur, I think he's worth it' Lin said

"Listen, this may seem like an oxymoron of the Greek heavens, but beasts aren't to be afraid of I mean, he's not a feral Tauren, he's intelligent, thoughtful, polite. So what he's a Minotaur, I think he's worth it' Lin said

"But isn't he older than me?" Aura asked, still really nervous.

"Yes, but it doesn't have to be an intimate relationship, it could be a platonic relationship where you two only do stuff together" Lin said

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back