• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern the Halifax witch hunts

The nurse eventually clipped in with a warm hunk of meatloaf as she put it on a bedside table and said "Here you go" before rolling the table above his bed. The doctor walked out of the room to google his name and find more about his capturing.

The nurse eventually clipped in with a warm hunk of meatloaf as she put it on a bedside table and said "Here you go" before rolling the table above his bed. The doctor walked out of the room to google his name and find more about his capturing.

"Oh, thanks." Darnall ran a finger down the page he was reading and  X'd the sentence he was reading before shutting the book and placing it aside to eat. Picking up a knife and fork, he cut his meatloa into neat little cubes and atr them delicately, like a Victorian maiden, even though he was ravenous.

"I've had many a romance throughout the years."Lin said "Iv'e been married ten times, I don't count my first husband since it was an arranged marriage, but I've slept with many a man & occasionally woman for the past 140 summod years. Iv'e slept with Humans of all walks of life, elves, lycanthropes, Warlocks, orcs, Taurens & fellow vampires among others. Iv'e married I think ten times, experimenting with polygamy when most of Canada was a frontier. Because China has a god than manages homosexual romance (I'm not making that up!), I even eloped with a Chinese witch in the 1920's."

Last edited by a moderator:
"I've had many a romance throughout the years."Lin said "Iv'e been married ten times, I don't count my first husband since it was an arranged marriage, but I've slept with many a man & occasionally woman for the past 140 summod years. Iv'e slept with Humans of all walks of life, elves, lycanthropes, Warlocks, orcs, Taurens & fellow vampires among others. Iv'e married I think ten times, experimenting with polygamy when most of Canada was a frontier. Because China has a god than manages homosexual romance (I'm not making that up!), I even eloped with a Chinese witch in the 1920's."

"That sounds nice..." aura looked around nervously. "Is love as nice as the movies make it out to be?"

"When your in a relationship, yes, when you break up, not so much. Even before my arranged marriage I always felt elation when the matchmaker hooked me up with a guy, but when it didn't work out I hated everyone around me." Lin said "relationships are a bit of a struggle to maintain though, because you always have to be open & one question can send it going down south!"

"Oh, thanks." Darnall ran a finger down the page he was reading and  X'd the sentence he was reading before shutting the book and placing it aside to eat. Picking up a knife and fork, he cut his meatloa into neat little cubes and atr them delicately, like a Victorian maiden, even though he was ravenous.

"You have very good table manners for being a warlock" the nurse said while sitting down.

"When your in a relationship, yes, when you break up, not so much. Even before my arranged marriage I always felt elation when the matchmaker hooked me up with a guy, but when it didn't work out I hated everyone around me." Lin said "relationships are a bit of a struggle to maintain though, because you always have to be open & one question can send it going down south!"

Aura nodded. Her eyes flicked back to Lin. "Must be hard to have a relationship when you are immortal."

"Maybe in the 1800's it was more difficult what with Victorian fears of sexuality and damnation, but by the 20th century when society became more accepting of dark supernaturals, it became a little easier" Lin said before Martin came out with a large bowl of mermaid's caviar and said "here we go" before putting the bowl of merpeople eggs on dead center of the table.

"Maybe in the 1800's it was more difficult what with Victorian fears of sexuality and damnation, but by the 20th century when society became more accepting of dark supernaturals, it became a little easier" Lin said before Martin came out with a large bowl of mermaid's caviar and said "here we go" before putting the bowl of merpeople eggs on dead center of the table.

Aura looked at the eggs and tried to fight back her gag reflex. She fully blamed her angel side for that. 

Martin walked back into the kitchen to wait more tables. "Maybe the mermaid who laid those didn't want to have children, they lay eggs when they get laid y'know!" The eggs were orange spheres the size of golf balls & Lin gladly used her fingers to pick up the eggs and eat them.

Martin walked back into the kitchen to wait more tables. "Maybe the mermaid who laid those didn't want to have children, they lay eggs when they get laid y'know!" The eggs were orange spheres the size of golf balls & Lin gladly used her fingers to pick up the eggs and eat them.

Aura but her lip and looked away. "Y-yeah..." she was obviously uncomfortable. 

"C'mon, I understand it's hard for you to eat this being part angel, but these are really good!" Lin said before eating another merfolk egg.

After a few minutes Martin came back and asked "is everything okay?" Lin said "met people caviar isn't angel friendly, do you have any recommendations?" Martin looked down onto aura and asked "would you like anything to eat untill your meal comes?"

After a few minutes Martin came back and asked "is everything okay?" Lin said "met people caviar isn't angel friendly, do you have any recommendations?" Martin looked down onto aura and asked "would you like anything to eat untill your meal comes?"

Aura shook her head silently. She felt a little overwhelmed. Between eating someone else's eggs and a Tauren as her server and sitting across from a vampiress, Aura was struggling. 

"I see that your overwhelmed" Martin said rubbing his thick fingers against her cheek "this must be a test of will for you, biologically discussed at the appetizers, your dark partner and simply being domineered by me" Martin now squated down so his muzzle would be at eye level "Now anything you want to eat before your meal" he said as he gently patted her shoulder "you can just tell me" as he gave a friendly smile.

"You have very good table manners for being a warlock" the nurse said while sitting down.

Darnall didn't seem to acknowledge the nurse as she spoke, but when she said the word warlock, a light, in the corner of the ceiling, blew out. "I am not a warlock." He said calmly, in between bites, without looking up. "My manners are well developed because of several etiquette books that were placed in my dungeon, among other things."

The nurse winced when the light blew up, she didn't want to deal with the shrapnel "If you're not a warlock than what are you?" She asked nervously.

The nurse winced when the light blew up, she didn't want to deal with the shrapnel "If you're not a warlock than what are you?" She asked nervously.

"I don't know what I am, but I'm not a warlock. Maybe a witch?" He paused in his eating for a few moments. "I have magic, and I was captured by warlocks, so I must be a witch. Right? I read, somewhere in a book, that warlocks like to steal only witches' powers."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back