• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern the Halifax witch hunts

"I have disposable income after all" Lin said getting her phone out as Martin walked out with a glass, a goblet and a bottle of champagne in his hands. "Here you go" Martin said giving Aura her water. He than set the goblet and champaign on the table unwrapping the top of its cover and using a bottle opener to get the cork out.

"I have disposable income after all" Lin said getting her phone out as Martin walked out with a glass, a goblet and a bottle of champagne in his hands. "Here you go" Martin said giving Aura her water. He than set the goblet and champaign on the table unwrapping the top of its cover and using a bottle opener to get the cork out.

Aura was suddenly no longer hungry. "thanks, Martin." She said slightly dismissively. Aura was fixated on the idea of a high-end Stradivarius. "Could you really afford that though? They're extremely expensive..."

"It's forgiven" The nurse said as she clopped out of the room and down the hallway as the mage put a hospital tv remote in his hand and asked "do you want to watch tv?"

"Your food will be comming soon" Martin said before walking away. "Perhaps i could start you off on a $700 violin and maybe work up to the Stradivarius, so I could see how you take care of the moderatly expensive one so i feel safer about the Stradivarius." Lin said as the piano music soothed the establishment.

"Your food will be comming soon" Martin said before walking away. "Perhaps i could start you off on a $700 violin and maybe work up to the Stradivarius, so I could see how you take care of the moderatly expensive one so i feel safer about the Stradivarius." Lin said as the piano music soothed the establishment.

"That's still... Jesus Christ that would be too kind." Aura flinched at a sharp pain in her side. She knew not to use the Lord's name in vain, as that was her punishment.

"It's forgiven" The nurse said as she clopped out of the room and down the hallway as the mage put a hospital tv remote in his hand and asked "do you want to watch tv?"

Darnall rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment. "I've haven't watched TV since I was 10. I don't remember how to work this thing." He held of the remote unsurely. "Do you just have a book I could read?"

Noticing the sequince of punishments of using the lord's name in vain, Lin said "Your little pain through me back to my first year in America as streetside preachers would always say that swearing physically hurts god, sorry that's just a weird thing that popped into my mind."

Noticing the sequince of punishments of using the lord's name in vain, Lin said "Your little pain through me back to my first year in America as streetside preachers would always say that swearing physically hurts god, sorry that's just a weird thing that popped into my mind."

"It doesn't hurt god. It makes him angry. He's got a fragile ego." Aura laughed at herself.

"I can Conjor a tablet from the storeroom and you can browse the web if that's what you feel more comfortable doing." The mage said

"When i learnt to read english and sifted through a bible at a library in Vancouver, I found it interesting that he's all knowing and all wise, but causes natural disasters and judgement day for not respecting sabbath" Lin said "and how there's only one god in the west as opposed to having thousends of gods rule China's heavens."

Last edited by a moderator:
"I can Conjor a tablet from the storeroom and you can browse the web if that's what you feel more comfortable doing." The mage said

"I've been held captive by warlocks for nearly 10 years. In that time, the only electronic items I came into contact with were lights. I would prefer something not from this century." He sounded exasperated at his own ignorance.

The doctor was shocked, there was more to this case as he turned the power button on the TV on and said with a hint of nervousness that Stockholm syndrome will keep him wanting to still be in a familiar state of captivity. The Doctor nervously said "Anyway, the buttons on the remote are to change channels, so not a whole lot changed in ten years" The doctor tapped his foot impatiently so he can google Darnell's name!

"When i learnt to read english and sifted through a bible at a library in Vancouver, I found it interesting that he's all knowing and all wise, but causes natural disasters and judgement day for not respecting sabbath" Lin said "and how there's only one god in the west as opposed to having thousends of gods rule China's heavens."

"Yes, God's fragile ego has caused more problems than it has fixed." Aura flinched again. She was toeing the line. "What're China's gods like?"

"Well, some are fun and eccentric while others are really stoic and serious, in china, it all depends on the god" Lin said as it was bringing back childhood memories of her villaige monk and his dragon.

"Well, some are fun and eccentric while others are really stoic and serious, in china, it all depends on the god" Lin said as it was bringing back childhood memories of her villaige monk and his dragon.

"Yeah? Is there one god who rules over the others?"

The doctor was shocked, there was more to this case as he turned the power button on the TV on and said with a hint of nervousness that Stockholm syndrome will keep him wanting to still be in a familiar state of captivity. The Doctor nervously said "Anyway, the buttons on the remote are to change channels, so not a whole lot changed in ten years" The doctor tapped his foot impatiently so he can google Darnell's name!

"Look, I don't want to watch TV because its stupid, not because I'm afraid of it." He snapped impatiently to match the mage. "What's wrong with wanting to read a book? Has that stopped becoming a form of enjoyment during my imprisonment?" He pouted as he flicked through the channels aimlessly.

"Ah yes, the jade emporer. A golem made out of pure jade carved out over 5000 years ago led the Porto-Chinese tribes to providence blessing the people with paper, writing, silkworm and rice to nourish the mortals. Because of the gifts of the Jade golem he rules in the chinese heavens with pureness and earnestness, well unless your a Tibetan who forgot to apply for reincarnation."  Lin said while crying red colored tears as her question hit the vampires in the childhood.

The doctor held out his hand and conjured a dim white energy, materializing works of Robert Frost, John Steinbeck and Shel silversteen into his lap "Better?" The doctor said

"Ah yes, the jade emporer. A golem made out of pure jade carved out over 5000 years ago led the Porto-Chinese tribes to providence blessing the people with paper, writing, silkworm and rice to nourish the mortals. Because of the gifts of the Jade golem he rules in the chinese heavens with pureness and earnestness, well unless your a Tibetan who forgot to apply for reincarnation."  Lin said tearing up red colored tears as her question hit the vampires in the childhood.

"The jade emperor... sounds nicer than the god I come from. OW!" Aura gripped her side and grimaced. She knew she was disobeying God, but she didn't care.

"Your questions make me nostalgic for my father's rice farm, that was our whole lives, the grown ups would go out on the fields to cultivate the rice while we were always out playing in the dirt roads of the villaige, those were simpler times" Lin reminisced

"Your questions make me nostalgic for my father's rice farm, that was our whole lives, the grown ups would go your on the fields to cultivate the rice while we were always out playing in the dirt roads of the villaige, those were simpler times" Lin reminisced

Aura gave her a strained but sympathetic smile before groaning again. God was not happy with her at all. "Maybe we should... change the subject..."

The doctor held out his hand and conjured a dim white energy, materializing works of Robert Frost, John Steinbeck and Shelsilversteen into his lap "Better?" The doctor said

"Thank you." Darnall was truly greatful as picked up a book of Frost's poems. "'Birches' is a lovely poem isn't it?" He didn't wait for an answer as he opened the first page and proceeded to read every single word in the book with a heightened deliberation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back