• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Forgotten Swordsmen

"You are so....sloppy eater....' She look disgust as she take out her hankie out of her pocket. " You are so sloppy, look at you're shirt, cover I blood, it wouldn't take that stain off, I mean can't you....." Astaroth she is talking to Jason, she didn't realize that she wiping the blood off his lips like she is cleaning him up and she is close to him.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Jason was dringking the blood when she suddently talk and wipe the blood away at him that made the blood fell down to her hand as she wipe the blood from his lips. He dont know why but she was sparkling in his eyes. It was new to him and he dont know why the woman infront of him and wiping the blood and always slapping in the face seem so important as he look at her hand it was full of blood... blood such a waste. So he hold her hand and lick the blood out but gently not to point his fangs of her gentle skin and scratch her.

@JessBeth

elise smile at the both of them as she play more of ther ocarina and stop "hunter and elliot hows about we make the owner of this place smile" she told them as she chuckle.

Arriety blinked a few times, she wasn't sure what time it was or how long she had been asleep. Glancing around she sat up but her back ached and she winced hard

Arriety looked to the person who had spoken to her and she said " my back still hurts a lot... And I think my legs went numb "

Isaac look at her and sat down the floor by her level "i see... want me to help u with that just turn your back at me" he said under his hat that cover half of his face and smile at her."anways...the Ghost gave us all the permission to stay about 3 and if we make him happy we can stay as long as we all wanted but if we dont.. all of us should leave" he said as he smile.

@wolfborn4

Arriety was unsure of what he would do so she stayed where she was " Do none of you know his name... He may be a ghost but he's still human... Mostly "

Last edited by a moderator:
"shitm.. ... ...Like i dont fucking know that?.. cmon im a high priest its a fucking careless of me not to know" he said with a laugh " im Isaac by the way and my br-" he look around and dint spotted his twin. Well it would be back he know it. He look back at her "anyways i was wondering if u got a plan to make him fucking smile join me the fuck in"

@wolfborn4

[QUOTE="Alaster Von Grim](I can't help but feel left out of my own rp could someone summarize the last three pages)

[/QUOTE]
(Sorry bro well Jason is talking too melody -elise,hunter and elliot are planning to make you character happy and u could just cut in with Isaac and the girl w the red hair...(forgot her name))

(Arriety)

Arius walked outside to see arriety still at the house

"I thought you left already"

He said as he looked down at arriety

Users who are viewing this thread

Back