• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Forgotten Swordsmen

(Ops sorry)

"Please just hold on and dont die" dhe said as she regret making him come with her as she enter inside the mansion yet she have the most wound and shr cough some blood and place down the piano as she start healimg Elliots eound as she saw the blood trail as she promise yo clean that up.

@Ldybug123 @Alaster Von Grim

"I should be the one asking u that" she said weakly as she heard the Gost talk and look at him "sorry." She said as she cough again and done healing Elliot as she look at herself and there was a piecess of glass stuckon her flesh

Last edited by a moderator:
Arius still had a scowl on his face as he walked past Elise and Elliot

"And a smile doesn't always mean happy, and your time starts now"

Eliise became active as blood flow down fastly as she look at him "now argh wait." She said as she take some med kit in her basket as she try to find a needle to stitch her wounds " why not tomorrow!" She said as she got poke by the needle as she panick and grab the needle and taking one of her hair and place it to the needle fast as she can but ome thing in the she is scared to do it herself.

"Its alright... can u please clean the blood in the floor?" She sak him as she look at the Ghost "please wait" she said as she bite a stick and insert the injectionbin her opwn flesh as she take a hard bite as tears fall down and her vision was getting blurry.

Arriety linked and watched Arius then she slowly made her way to a door half limping from her back and she went inside

Arriety glanced to Arius " If your going to be bitter than why are you helping? " she asked as she found a few Luna berries in the basket that had made it she took one out and looked at the light purple and creamy white berry

"Spend 3 hundred years alone then you can complain about my personality and I'm a nice guy that's why"

Arius said as he looked down at arriety

Arriety blinked, having him looking right at her made her blushed and turned her head away " Im sorry you had to be alone " she offered the berry to him

" you don't have to eat them, when they dry out they get really strong on the outside and if you poke a how in the bottom it sounds like a bell " Arriety said and put the berry in his hand

He noticed the berry was the size of a small apple before it fell through his hand

"Why do you people keep handing things to me"

Astaroth Suzumiya]Jason was dringking the blood when she suddently talk and wipe the blood away at him that made the blood fell down to her hand as she wipe the blood from his lips. He dont know why but she was sparkling in his eyes. It was new to him and he dont know why the woman infront of him and wiping the blood and always slapping in the face seem so important as he look at her hand it was full of blood... blood such a waste. So he hold her hand and lick the blood out but gently not to point his fangs of her gentle skin and scratch her. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21680-jessbeth/ said:
@JessBeth[/URL]
"Ack! I got blood in my hand, I'm go--huh?" Melody is about to move when Jason take her bloody hand and he lick it. "H-Hey, stop it...that tickle....." Melody say it as she didn't notice that she start to blushes on her face.

Last edited by a moderator:
Arriety giggled " sorry, I forgot your a ghost... " she picked the berry up and put it back in the basket " We make wind chimes with Luna berries, and they make medicines and pushed... But there really hard to find and you have to pick them at a certain time " she explained and then poked Arius's face to see if her hand went through

Users who are viewing this thread

Back