• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Forgotten Swordsmen

(I didn't read the pages xD I just replied to what was on this page)

Arriety frowned " If your a priest then stop cussing " she said and tried to get up wincing hard she whimpered " this really hurts " she tensed as she heard Arius and looked to him hugging her basket " um... I kinda of... Fell asleep " she said quickly tell and turned her head away

Arius sighed kneeled down and looked at her leg

"If you want to stay talk to Elise I made a deal with her that you might want to hear and your leg just fell asleep"

Elliot nodded and led Elise through the woods. They eventually made it to his parents house. He started trembling, fighting back the bad memories that threatened to enter his mind. @Astaroth Suzumiya

Arriety wat watched Arius as he knelt down next to her and she tried to get up again

"No just stick beside me" she said to him as she was around the house and saw his piano but his father was there as it amost stab her lucky she dodge but her neck i now bleeding.

@Ldybug123

Last edited by a moderator:
Elise but place her hand in her bleeding neck as she charge at the woman "dont.ever.hurt him" she said as the woman cut her flesh in the hand and she got angry and throw the womans knife away and hol onto her

Arriety was hesitated and she got up wincing " Well u didn't know you so sorry for following the stranger danger rule... Im Arriety by the way "

Elise made the woman pass out as the man hit her with a glass that made her head bleed too much to a point sje punch him and she was bleeding all over but not now they got the piano and they have to leave right now. " Elliot lets get the poano and go back to the mansion " she said weakly and grab on the piano.

"But...you-" Elliot was interupted by his father standing up and stabbing him in the stomach with a piece of glass. His father dragged the glass a little bit through Elliot's stomach before passing out. Elliot fell to the ground, a puddle of blood spreading under him. @Astaroth Suzumiya

(Ghost cannot be hurt by any kind of objects xD )

Elise growl and kick elliots father away and shove him kicking him and punching him in the head as she look at elliot and sign as she look at elliot and cut her dress and tie it round Elliot as she grab him and the piano as the start to get back in the Mansion

@Ldybug123

Users who are viewing this thread

Back