• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Forgotten Swordsmen

Youmu has learned little to nothing about the mysterious flute playing occurring in the mansion, and desired to go inside and look. She wanted to know the reason, and just the reason. She didn't want anything special, say a reward or some sort of treasure. She just wanted to meet the person who was playing the flute. She started having second thoughts, knowing that knocking on some stranger's door could be seen as suspicious. At least, she assumed someone lived in the mansion. It was so big, it reminded her of another mansion she had seen before, much bigger inside than on the outside. She wondered if this was the same case.

She appeared in front of the mansion on the mountain, adjusting her scarf slightly. She knocked on the door a few times, looking around. She could see how high she was, inhaling all the air. She then coughed a little, realizing there was barely any air this high in the mountains. Clearing her throat, she knocked on the door again, waiting for a response. She thought about calling out, but then shrugged it off as a stupid idea. She didn't really see how anyone could hear her through the door and the flute, and she felt like she might choke if she called out at this high altitude.

Isac jump down the rooftop and look at the girl "just get inside to be safe" he told the woman as she look around and open the door for her "but give respect to the dead" he saw as he look around and enter inside.

@ShredKnives

Astaroth Suzumiya]Jason nodded and walk beside her and look around as she made a hand signal saying "[I]lets go[/I]" he then start walking. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21680-jessbeth/ said:
@JessBeth[/URL]
At least there that hand signal she knows as she walking beside him. She feel a bit weird....having a stranger to walk her home. She take a peek at his face and studied it as she wonder who is he?

ShredKnives said:
Youmu has learned little to nothing about the mysterious flute playing occurring in the mansion, and desired to go inside and look. She wanted to know the reason, and just the reason. She didn't want anything special, say a reward or some sort of treasure. She just wanted to meet the person who was playing the flute. She started having second thoughts, knowing that knocking on some stranger's door could be seen as suspicious. At least, she assumed someone lived in the mansion. It was so big, it reminded her of another mansion she had seen before, much bigger inside than on the outside. She wondered if this was the same case.
She appeared in front of the mansion on the mountain, adjusting her scarf slightly. She knocked on the door a few times, looking around. She could see how high she was, inhaling all the air. She then coughed a little, realizing there was barely any air this high in the mountains. Clearing her throat, she knocked on the door again, waiting for a response. She thought about calling out, but then shrugged it off as a stupid idea. She didn't really see how anyone could hear her through the door and the flute, and she felt like she might choke if she called out at this high altitude.
The door swung open with Arius at the staring at youmu

"What do you want"

He said as he looked down at her

[QUOTE="Astaroth Suzumiya]Isac jump down the rooftop and look at the girl "just get inside to be safe" he told the woman as she look around and open the door for her "but give respect to the dead" he saw as he look around and enter inside.

[/QUOTE]
Youmu stepped back a couple of paces, noting the presence of another stranger from atop the mansion. Admittedly, she was surprised that he was able to jump down the rooftop just fine, but she didn't dwell on it too much. She wondered what this new stranger wanted to do with her. After hearing his words, Youmu simply nodded in response.

[QUOTE="Alaster Von Grim]The door swung open with Arius at the staring at youmu
"What do you want"

He said as he looked down at her

[/QUOTE]
Youmu blinked at the man, questioning if he was the cause of the flute-playing. Though, it seemed to her he was annoyed. Perhaps there were other visitors before her? It wasn't impossible, especially with the other stranger that had arrived. She wasn't affected by his statement, already having come with a reply. She didn't want to seem too rash, but she didn't have much else to say. Not as if she could just ask to come inside for a cup of tea. She performed a short bow towards the man, responding,

"I was wondering...were you the one that was playing that flute?"

Jack look back at her and look around keeping everything in guard as he protect her on the lurking shadow that follow them behind "whats your name?" he show her the paper and look at her.

================================================

isaac walk inside and sign as he place his bag down

[QUOTE="Astaroth Suzumiya]Jack look back at her and look around keeping everything in guard as he protect her on the lurking shadow that follow them behind "whats your name?" he show her the paper and look at her.
================================================

isaac walk inside and sign as he place his bag down

[/QUOTE]
She read it. "Um.....you don't need to know my name......it's not impotent since you just going guard me for a minute and then the next day, we're strangers....." She said as she see the road that she almost there to her mansion. "Anyway, without a hood on you, you do have a nice face.....for a stalker....."

Ellise look around and walk as she thought on how to make him smile as she sign and look around. there must be something to make him smile and to not be alone but what can it be? she then grab her ocarina and play as she look around and smile as she play more of it.

[media]

[/media]
===========================================================

Jason look at her and write "i might need it..to know u...sometimes u just have to know someone... ... ... im Jason" he write it down and look at her as he listen to what she said as he added in his note "im not a stalker im a hunter... ... ... ... for a woman who act brave and all in these woods u are quite cute." he added and show it to her

@JessBeth

[QUOTE="Alaster Von Grim]"That's me this my house and the trail down the mouth is that way"
Arius said as he pointed towards the forest

[/QUOTE]
Youmu wasn't sure why he was being so rude. She didn't try to question it, however. Maybe he went through a lot that she didn't know about. Not that she knew much in the first place. She doesn't want to be mean to this person, and doesn't intend to. She warmly smiles toward the stranger.

"Do you think you can teach me the flute?" She asks, brushing a side of her hair for a moment.

Melody read it as she learn his name,a hunter and calling her cute. "Ok, stop with a nonsense, Jason...." She look away as she feel a bit shy. Then she see her mansion house. "Oh look, we're here, you can go home now, Mr. Hunter......' She turn and headed to her house, but stop there. "Oh, wait, you want something in return? Like pay you money?"

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason look at her and shook his head and write "no need to be payed just be safe" he show it to her and place his hood back up his head as look back at her and write again "just call me jason"

@JessBeth

"Ok.....Jason...." She say his name as she open her door and look back. " Oh, one more thing...." She take his note and pen and write it down something. Then she return to him and the slam the door behind. She wrote, I won't let you know my name, hunter! and show a doodle picture of her stick a tongue at it.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Jason look at the paper and place it in his bag as he look at her home as he look around and place a powder around her house as he sign and starting to walk away for her home as taking a last look and proceed walking.

@JessBeth

(u could just say u rest cuz in the rp its already day xD )

Jason got lost and he dont know were his twin brother so he took a seat by the tree as he take a small nap while holding his gun.

@JessBeth

(Oh...)

On the next day, Melody come out of the house, stretch her arms and walk in the woods, as just wanna have some alone time if she wanna have some her favorite spot in her world, the woods.She take her bags with her stuff as she humming. She see birds sings and cute little animals as she walk by. She love seeing some cute animals. She giggle as she found her favorite spots, which is close to where is Jason is, not knowing he there. She found a big rock as she put her bag down. She start singing the song as she doing some perform while climbing the rocks and then stand on top of it. She image herself on stage with spotlight, and people. "All by myself~~~I Stand Alone~~"

[media]

[/media]
@Astaroth Suzumiya

Jason was sleeping by the tree as he heard some music as he open his eyes a little but the music sound so peaceful so he fell asleep as a little rabbit jump on him but he dint bother so the little rabbit thought its weak and dying so the little rabbit hop to the woman singing and bit its dress pulling it cutely.

@JessBeth

The little bunny clap its hand together and nodded and start pulling her by bitting her dress as it make some action saying 'one of your race is weal and its dying by the near tree.'

@JessBeth

Melody giggle as she walking while looking down. "Calm down, little bunny, what's a big rush?" She then saw him, by the tree. "Oh my gosh!" She run to him and come close. Is he dead? What a minute, I know that guy....um...Jason...oh my gosh....Melody panic as she didn't know what to do. She check his plus on his neck, but she didn't feel it. "Oh...I know!" She put her head on his chest to listen for a heartbeat.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

"Huh?" She look up and her face close to his. Whoa...he have such pretty green eyes ....like....like.....She forgot of what she is doing.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back