• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Forgotten Swordsmen

Arriety sighed and slumped to the ground, she was exhausted and hoped she could rest... Just fire a little bit, she was at the back of the house and laid her head down on the basket falling asleep

(no he is wearing the hood and blade and yeah he is a hunter)

271e10fa6ddda16a07c0ee6ea5ae83d5.jpg

Jason look at him and nodded as he look at the sky and back to her as he write "why are u wondering here alone.. its too dangerous"

@JessBeth

Astaroth Suzumiya] (no he is wearing the hood and blade and yeah he is a hunter) [SPOILER] [IMG]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/27/1e/10/271e10fa6ddda16a07c0ee6ea5ae83d5.jpg[/IMG] Jason look at him and nodded as he look at the sky and back to her as he write "why are u wondering here alone.. its too dangerous" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21680-jessbeth/ said:
@JessBeth[/URL]

"What? I can't go out walking alone? I'm not a baby...." She snap a little as she look at him. "I can walk anything I want...." She fold her arms.

[/SPOILER]

Last edited by a moderator:
A shadow was walking at her and was about to grab her when Jason hold her and chop of the shadows neck and look at her. he then write something in a paper "your right your no longer a baby" he said to her as he pich the shadows head and show her what he write "but this isnt a game" he show her.

@JessBeth

Hunter walked into the house and soon found Elise. He moved in front of her. "I...I was wondering...if you were curious about my past...I mean...you saw my scars..." He hand signaled and mouthed to her. @Astaroth Suzumiya

Astaroth Suzumiya]A shadow was walking at her and was about to grab her when Jason hold her and chop of the shadows neck and look at her. he then write something in a paper "your right your no longer a baby" he said to her as he pich the shadows head and show her what he write "but this isnt a game" he show her. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21680-jessbeth/ said:
@JessBeth[/URL]
"Hey, what are you--!!!!" When Jason hold her, she think he'll take advantage on her but wrong, he is protecting her with that shadow thing. "What that? What is going here....." She back away.

Last edited by a moderator:
"My...my parents would...chain me up in the basement...torture me...they hired a doctor to...cut out my vocal chords...so I couldn't scream..." Hunter mouthed to Elise, his body trembling a bit. @Astaroth Suzumiya

Arriety curled up and hugged her knees as she slept, leaning her back against the house... She lay on her side

Elise heard his scream as she sign "U KNOW U SHOULD LEARN NOW TO NOT. BE ALONE" she scream out and grab her basket as she stand up and start to walking.

@Ldybug123 @Alaster Von Grim

===============================================

jason look at her and write "your worst nightmare" he said as she throw the shadow away and look at her "now u shouldn't go alone " he show her his words and cross her arms.

@jessbeth123

Melody see the shadow have gone away as she look at what he wrote. 'Hmph. I can beat up that thing anytime...." She turn around without saying anything as she walking back to her way.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Jack look at her as another shadow follow her as he follow her to keep her safe where ever she might go just a safe place.

@JessBeth

=================================================================================

Elise sign "i hope u would soon understand what u are saying " she told him as she open the door of the exit as she look at hunter "do u have somewhere to go?" she ask him as she look at the now dead like flowers and take a deep breath with a sign.

@Alaster Von Grim @Ldybug123

the rock was a bit sharp so it hit his rock as his hood get down and his face can now be seen as his head was bleeding as he wrote something "for a girl u can throw hard" he said as he touch his head and touch his blood.

@JessBeth

===========================================================

elise look at him "how about try and have fun rather than throwing everyone out... why not try letting them in so this place and u would fell alive once again" she told her as she grab her father's sword. she then look at hunter and smile at him "im going to pick some new flowers"

@Ldybug123 @Alster von grim

"Oh it's you......I'm....um......" Melody is about to say sorry but can't say it as she read it. "Well, I have to....you follow me, what are you, a stalker? Go away! I'm going home!!" She said it.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Arius groaned in frustration

"grrrr FINE"

He shouted then added

"You and the others can stay for three days, if you can make me happy with all of you here then you can stay and if you can't you all will leave without question, deal"

Elise smile at him and step inside "that nice" she said as she place down his basket and look around .. just make him smile its all that matter now.

@Alaster Von Grim

=====================================================

jason shook his head as he look at her and pointed at the woods and a rustling and a scream can be heard.

@JessBeth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back