• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Forgotten Swordsmen

Arriety swallowed and she looked down " Grandpa is going to be so very sad I lost the basket... And probably mad " she teared up and when the demon yelled she broke down and started to cry

Isaac look at the demon and the shadows "Well thank you!" He said with a sign as he look at the woman "about that basket?" He ask her.

Elise sign and look at all of them as she walk at the edge of the rooftop and saw the shadows running away as the sun start to shine hitting her face.

@wolfborn4 @Alaster Von Grim

Astaroth Suzumiya]Jack was left behind as the woman throw her some pepper spray and he drop down in pain holding his eyes as he made a hand signal "[I]are u crazy?!" [/I] He said as he silenly sit in the ground paunfully.and he cant even scream cuz he is mute. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21680-jessbeth/ said:
@JessBeth[/URL]
Melody is scared that someone may get her and the only thing she can defend herself is throw a pepper spray at him. But after that, she see a guy in pain without a sound with a weird signs. "Oh...." She is now feeling bad about this and she take out her water bottle. "Hold still!!!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Isaac cover his face as the woman talk to him saying to him to hold still as he shackingly look up at her and to the pain in his eyes and closing it. What a luck he cant talk and he mught be blind too.

@JessBeth

The demon reached over into the forest then as he pulled his hand back a little basket hung from his claw

"Is this your basket"

The demon growled as her shrunk down and formed into Arius

Astaroth Suzumiya]Isaac cover his face as the woman talk to him saying to him to hold still as he shackingly look up at her and to the pain in his eyes and closing it. What a luck he cant talk and he mught be blind too. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21680-jessbeth/ said:
@JessBeth[/URL]
Melody pour some water in his eyes, washing off some pepper off his eyes. Using her hand gently rub his eyes as she wipe it with her towel. "It's not my fault that I did that to you, if you haven't scared me...." she said as she speak.

Jack blink his eyes and look at her clearly as he made a hand signal "Thank you" he said as he added "i wasnt scaring u... its a bit dark ... im just trying to warn u what danger there migjt be out here." He signal to her and look around.

"WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE"

Arius snapped at the group as they gathered on his roof and handed arriety her basket

"U died here too?" He saud as he look at the ghost and heard the scream "just give time grandpa!" he said to the ghost.

@Ldybug123

Elise got starled by the scream and she look around and back to them. As the woman have her basket back and everything seems to be back to normal as it use to.

Arriety hugged the basket she was shaking and slowly got up she stumbled a bit as a sharp pain brace cup her spine making her gasp and her knees buckle but she stayed standing and faced Arius " thank you " she said and winced as she forced a traditional now then stood up straight " Sorry to intrude on your land... I can tell you hate me... So I won't come back "

[QUOTE="Astaroth Suzumiya]Jack blink his eyes and look at her clearly as he made a hand signal "Thank you" he said as he added "i wasnt scaring u... its a bit dark ... im just trying to warn u what danger there migjt be out here." He signal to her and look around.

[/QUOTE]
Melody look at his hand, confused. 'What are you doing? Are you playing or something?" She looked around.

Arius started to faze through the roof into the house

"The sun's up so the shadows are gone you can all leave now and don't take it personally I don't like anyone"

Arriety frowned and stayed quiet, she moved to get off the roof and she winced at the pain in her back then she said under her breath " you sound lonely "

" Then quit pushing everyone away and you'll have some friends.... At least ones who can see you " Arriety mumbled and dropped down to the ground gasping as she landed and her legs gave out she winced hard and moved to get up, leaning heavily on the mansion she forced herself to get up

Jason shook his head as take a paper as he start writing "im mute" he said as he look at her hoping she understand this one.

@JessBeth

Isaac sign and look at the ghost "welp thats mean" he said with a laugh as he look at the woman "oh how nice your basket is back" he said as he stand up and look around.

Elise look at the ghost "do u even really wanted to be alone?" she ask him.

@Ldybug123 @Alaster Von Grim

Melody looked at what he wrote and said, "Oh.....oh, that way you didn't say anything....." She look at him.

(is he wearing a suit and a hat? As a hunter?)

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back