• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Forgotten Swordsmen

"Hello" said Elise as she smile at them knowing they are nice and wont hurt anyone "im Elise" she said with a smile.

Jason wave again as he made a hand signal saying "hello im Jason... im mute...its nice to meet u Hunter and Elise" he said as he look at them and place down his bag beside him.

@Ldybug123

Jason look at him as Elise stand up and walk outside going down stairs and take her father sword as she start cleaning it and leaving Jason and hunter alone.

Jasin look at him "its nice to know im not alone on my condition... so can i ask what happen to u ghost?" He hand signal him

"Sorry to know what happen to u ... i thought u died from some sickness... sorry to know your parent killed u" he said as he pat hunter in the head gently.

Elise clean up her father sword and made it sharp again as she fix a little bit of it.

Jason look at him "i dont know and wpuld never understand why they did that but that punishment must be place to them in their soul and body" he sognal it to him as he look at him.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I...I wasn't always mute...my parents...hired a doctor to...to take out my vocal chords...they said it made it easier...so I couldn't scream anymore..." Hunter hand signaled to Jason. He clenched his fist in anger and sadness. @Astaroth Suzumiya

"Okey enough ... ... ... i feel angry about your parents did this to you and more worst is that the made u for cruel intention." He signal with anger as he place down his hood and look at him .

"Okey... then scream it all out and go crazy untill every inch of hate in your shoul wpuld dissapear" he signal it to him and pat his heas again.

Arius clenched his teeth and started to growl as he stormed after hunter Jack and Issac, he grabbed the back of their shirt and threw them out the front door over arriety

"WHO THE HELL SAID YOU COULD GO INSIDE MY HOUSE"

he shouted as he stood at the front

"BE MORE LIKE THIS GIRL SHES JUST SITTING AT MY DOOR STEP"

@Astaroth Suzumiya @Ldybug123 @wolfborn4

Last edited by a moderator:
Arriety flinched and ducked covering her head she quickly got up backing away she swallowed " I s-should get g-going.... Thank you for saving me " she shuddered then paused and spoke quickly before turning to walk away

"Hold on a second, what were you doing up here in the mountains in the middle of the night"

Arius said as he crossed his arms and looked at arriety

Arriety froze as Arius spoke to her and she hesitated then said quietly " Picking Luna berries " she turned back to Arius and looked at the ground then said quickly " im sorry for intruding on your land, I though it was abandoned " she had her eyes closed as she did a traditional Japanese now, her hair slid and fell over her shoulder hiding her face

Arriety blinked twice and looked up as she stood up straight the she quickly looked away " I-i have to get the B-basket " she stuttered again

"Go ahead, I'm sure the shadows would love to have you as a snack"

Arius said as he turned away from arriety as dozens of shadows watched her from the tree line

" Its not my basket! I have to return it tomorrow morning! " Arriety said a little loudly brows furrowed actually showing a little courage

"Then throw your life away I don't care"

Arius said as he walked inside while the shadows started to inch their way closer to arriety

Arriety swallowed and bit her lip as she glanced to the shadows from the corner of her eye, staying where she was she slowly lifted her foot and reached into her boot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back