• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Forest of Beyond {ALWAYS OPEN}

Evangeline nodded, "I'll go get fire wood then." She stared at the trees surrounding them, surely there would be dry wood somewhere.

Odstarva wanted nothing to do with Maria at the moment, so he left back to his bone pile to continue his feeding.

Evangeline began collecting small sticks for kindleing and made a small pile. She eventually found some larger peices of wood and arranged them on her pile. Once she had enough she walked back over to Maria, "I have the wood, but how are we supposed to start the fire?" She asked, hoping that Maria had something that would help.

Maria pulled out a match box and lit a match. She dropped the match into the fire and the fire started. Maria pulled out the skewers and began cooking them on the fire.

Last edited by a moderator:
Evangeline steped back and took a seat next to the fire, watching it flicker. She'd never really liked fire, but there was something about the way it moved that she couldn't look away from. After a moment she looked up at Maria, "So what's the plan for today?"

Evangeline made a face, "Alright." She sighed and returned her gaze to the fire. Several moments passed in silence before her stomach grumbled loudly. "How much longer do you think it'll take for these to cook?"

Maria handed Evangeline a skewer. "There done now. If you're really hungry, then you can grab as much as you like." She began to eat some meat.

Evangeline nodded and took the meat. She quickly ate her skewer and took another one. "So do you think Blue is going to join us as well?" She asked in between bites.

"Hmm" Evangeline hummed, she set her food down. "Will we be leaving once we are finished eating then?" She asked leaned back against a nearby tree.

She nodded and pushed herself to her feet, "I'll go get Odstarva then." She turned and walked over towards his bone pile.

Odstarva was sitting next to the bloody skull of the doe, pulling out the teeth when she approached. His mask was on, and he asked, "What do you want, Evan."

Evangeline blinked, a little confused by the teeth but shrugged it off. She crossed her arms and leaned against a tree, "Maria wants to leave soon, so I came to get you."

"What, why. Where would we go, what would we do?" He shook his head and stood, pocketing the teeth, "Don't you think its a bit strange that we have to do anything more than survive, what else would we be doing?"

Evangeline sighed, "I don't really know. I found this forest on a whim, but there is apparently something more to it. Maria says that we have some challenges ahead and should move forward or something." She frowned, "But either way, it won't hurt to go further into the forest."

He shrugged and bent over, grabbing a few of the ribs and breaking them off before heading off to Maria. He didn't like her, not after talking to Evan the night before, but they could prove to be advantageous.

Evangeline waited a moment before following him, reluctant to return to Maria. Not that she didn't like the other girl, but rather she didn't want to deal with the bickering the other two were sure to do. After several moments she sighed and returned to the others.

"Hey, are we going to move now? By the way, you don't need to worry about Blue. She always manages to find us, so she'll be there when we need it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back