• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Forest of Beyond {ALWAYS OPEN}

He answered behind him, "It's not evil, it's not magic, it's the nature of all things living. I awaken a hunger already within all beings." His tone was soft, almost gentle manner. Then to the siren, "Trust me, death is my thing, you will find nothing good from me. So why help the monster feed."

"At least she's kind enough to offer something like that."

proxy.php

"What makes you a monster. You say you deal in death but you can't have life without death. Technically I am an evil being as well, but I wouldn't call myself evil. Besides who said I expected you to be good. Either way helping you is the lesser of two evils, I'd rather you eat an animal than the shapeshifter." Evangeline stated, "Now, do you want help or not?"

He looked at both of them, seriously weighing his options before adding, "If you could only see the truth. What I really am. But, you are blinded by my weakness. I considered eating you both, and still am, so do you really want to go through that risk."

"Do you think I'd let you eat either of us? We wouldn't go down without a fight, we aren't exactly helpless. Besides you'd be someone useful to have on our side, so long as you don't eat us." Evangeline laughed dryly. "I don't really see the problem. Now do you want help or should we just leave." She crossed her arms, resisting the urge to smile at Maria and her feistiness.

Last edited by a moderator:
*maria put a thumbs up behind her back and smiled* "So, we are taking the chance. plus it's going to be 2 v 1 so you'll lose for sure"

proxy.php

"Do what you need to do. I accept your offer, however, I am going hunting. Now. I will be nearby this spot should you return." He turned and then began to misshapen, his limbs growing long and emaciated, taking a stance on all fours, his bones and muscles convulsing and snapping into place before moving along into the forest.

blue shifted human and walked toward them gazing from behind a tree , green eyes glowing at them she made a pretty blue flower appear she picked it and walked over to the boy who wanted to eat her she looked up at him , even though she was an adult she was so short she smiled kindly up at him , a small amount of kindness and love seeped into his hear as she handed the flower to him and then walked away dissapearing a few moments later

Evangeline watched as she gave him the flower, "That was a stupid move." She stated, turning towards Maria, "He could easily have eaten her just then." She muttered.

Before he left, the shapeshifter gave him a flower. As a nature based bestial demon, oddly, this calmed him, which after the moment had ended he grew angry at his weakness and sprinted off in order to feed his anger away.

blue appeared next to the girls , sitting down on the gound munching on an apple , "he has a kind heart , i felt it " she examines the apple before taking another bite "hes the exact opposite of me , natures death " she sighed and looked up at them "hi"

"What do you mean?" Evangeline asked, sitting down. She waved at Blue but remained focused on Maria.

"When I was a child my parent's left me because of my powers. my parents were later murdered....but they were actually eaten by him.

tAG_142583.jpg

"But they left you, why do you care?" Evangeline asked leaning forward. She sighed and leaned back against a nearby tree. "And how do you know it was him in particular? It could have been any of his kind."

"he has a kind heart, its hidden , burried under alot of hate and anger but its there " she looked around and a few more flowers grew right around her and she grinned

During his hunt he caught onto the scent of a doe. He stopped in mid stride and produced a cold northern wind to put him downwind from it before climbing through brush in search, salivating again.

Evangeline shook her head, "I don't understand. They left you, I don't see how you can be so attached. But it's like they say keep your friends close and your enemies closer. So long as he doesn't eat one of us I don't see the harm in keeping him around."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back