• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The experiments

How should the experiments be punished

• 2 minutes with experiment 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random beatings

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
"Aha yes...I'm just not very agile I guess" she laughed nervously

" yeah, I figured" she laughed a bit. "So uhm,.. how long were you, you know, in the lab for?" She asked as she tried her best to catch up with him.

"Huh, I was there for...well a while" she laughed nervously "I had a habit of escaping so I was kept on my own too..."

@Ira et Tenebris

"I guess so" she thought to her self for a bit then laughed "it was fun scaring the guards when the power went out.." a mischievous smile spread across her face.

@Ira et Tenebris

She nods. "Wait a minute...." she rubbed the side of her face. "Do you think... they may be tracking you?" She looked genuinely worried

@Ira et Tenebris

"Maybe but that wouldnt be a good idea my frequencies mess with there signals......" He really didnt want to know the reason but her woory did have good reason

"Are you sure?..." she asked, she pulled at the sleeves of her jacket "....my illusions only work on humans, if they use cameras or something, I can't really make a getaway,.... not with this body anyways" she laughed nervously signalling towards her tiny, frail and damaged body, she wasn't very useful with running.

@Ira et Tenebris

"Yeah...." she still felt a small bit anxious, looking around a bit. "So,.. do you think we'll reach the end of this forest soon?" She yawned and stretched.

@Ira et Tenebris

"Ah, me too...and it was dark" she shuddered a little when she mentioned it, she hated being in the dark, she would always feel uneasy.

@Ira et Tenebris

"Ah, really?!" Her face lit up with excitement as she wondered what would be at the end of the forest, she quickened in her step.

@Ira et Tenebris

Mara stopped and looked at him, her expression dropped and she furrowed her brows, "What do you mean?" she asked in a worried tone.

@Ira et Tenebris

Last edited by a moderator:
The scientists observing Kuro's room left and, foolishly, turned off the lights in his room as they left. Had they not yet been told that he could merge with the shadows? He grinned widely in the darkness and became one with the dark, easily slipping through the tightly locked door through extremely thin and narrow cracks and crevices, forcing it to open after tinkling with it and got up from the floor to get out. The scientists had , fortunately for him, already left by the time he opened it, leaving him to come out and walk about freely. He shifted into his true form and ran silently, trying to find the exit. Any people he encountered, he tore apart, leaving a bloody mess and no witnesses. There were surveillance cameras of course, but he easily evaded their sight. (It's time to escape.)

Mara panicked, if Ciel thought it was quiet, then something defiantly wasn't right, she tried to stay as quiet as possible so he could concentrate.

@Ira et Tenebris

((You can meet up with us! :D ))

@Verdas

Kuro dispatched the last few people he encountered by the exit and leaped out in excitement and ran away with great speed and haste because he was certain that they have found the bodies by now and we're after him. He easily got far from the lab with his great speed and saw several figures in the distance. He did not think they were experiments like him and decided to deal with them quickly like the rest. Watched from the side he was nothing but a black blur with streaks of dark purple that gave him a menacing look but from right in front of him, instead of a black blur, he was a black, hazy being of darkness with a set of six glowing purple eyes and purple-tipped barbs along his back. @Nonalaka @Ira et Tenebris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back