• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The experiments

How should the experiments be punished

• 2 minutes with experiment 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random beatings

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
@Verdas

(Lol, ah sorry its not like I don't want to interact, its just impossible for my chara to react as she isn't currently there, she and few others escaped during a power cut. I'm sorry if I seemed rude ;-;

"But if I'm making noise, wouldn't that be annoying?" She walked over to him. "Anyways, thank you for letting me join you" she smiled.

@Ira et Tenebris

"Oh okay...shall we go then?" She felt bad for asking so many questions, she couldn't help it, she found him interesting and just was curious.

"Let's get going then!" She said with a smile. As made her way to the mouth of the cave, she was glad to get out of there, there was too many people there, she felt a little uneasy.

"Yes!" She laughed a little. "Any idea which direction?" She asked as she looked around at the dense forest

"West?, uh, alright" she had no idea what way that was but she assumed he did "lead the way" she said with a smile.

"Wow, so is that how you find your way around places?" She looked up at him as she tried to keep at the same pace as him.

@Ira et Tenebris

"Huh, so you work like a dolphin?..." she trailed off her words, realising what she had said, didn't particularly sound very intelligent her face turning a shade of light pink. She slowly steps over the log. Curse this useless body, she thought to herself as she stepped over it.

"Oh, I like bats" she smiled, almost tripping on a branch, but regaining her balance.

@Ira et Tenebris

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back