• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The experiments

How should the experiments be punished

• 2 minutes with experiment 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random beatings

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
Digit smiled and carefully charged up a small electric burst and quickly shot the rabbit. The rabbit was a bit charred around the fur, but it still looked eatable. The flash that the electric burst made was large enough for most people to see.

StoneWolf18 said:
"How about we both get this one" she would reply in a low voice, a smile spreading across her lips she would gesturing for him to herd the buck to her.
"Heh got it" he silently crept through bushes to finally arrive on the other side of the buck. He immediately jumped out and roared at the beast causing it to run. He started to run after the prey making sure it ran towards arya

Alexia chuckled awkwardly at her own horrible joke, now not sure what to do; she ran a hand on her forehead to get rid of a few fallen strands from her face. The shy cat girl stared awkwardly into Damions' eyes, "I'm sorry though, I kinda forgot that you were there with all of Ashleys' teasing" stated the girl, sincerity in her sheepish voice.

Max looked around and noticed he went into a small daze. "Huh, well that doesn't usually happen." He muttered before stretching and laying down on the ground. "I don't get why everyone is freaking out. We shouldn't hunt just yet, at the very least we need to be careful with what we get, so the supply of it doesn't run out when we need it the most." He muttered as he stared up at the sky.

Eyulf had froze up when the other wolves had shown up, instinctive irritation bubbling in him and he fought back the urge to snap at them, which was something quite odd and never felt before toward anyone except the staff when he got cabin fever. He scooted closer to Max and basically had his head resting on top of the other's head, a low growl rumbling from his chest until the first female and male left to hunt. It irked him that they'd hunt so early. If they brought back anything big or had the scent of deer on them when they returned he would probably not be able to keep himself under control even with his dog instincts it would be hell trying to calm him down if that happened.

Once they were out of his range of sight and hearing he whined softly and slouched down slightly to rest his muzzle over Max's shoulder, his mood swings taking a toll on his emotional status and making the already unstable mess flux toward anger and hitting on his depression a bit. He didn't like it but that was just his burden to bear and would deal with it later (despite his unhealthy coping mechanism). He pulled some jerky out of his pocket and gnawed at it for a moment before his body jerked oddly. It was subtle but still odd, and with how Eyulf was leaning into Max, his new friend would probably feel the change in his demeanour. Split personalities were a bitch to deal with and he should have told Max first off, especially with which one was now in "control" over his body.

He suddenly pulled away from Max and growled, voice harsh and cold, "Why the fuck am I outside?"

Max raised his eye brow at Eyulf. "We were taken outside because of the power outage. You ok there? Your voice did a 180." He said as he turned to face Eyulf instead of looking at the sky. @Memios Bonavich

Penance said:
"Heh got it" he silently crept through bushes to finally arrive on the other side of the buck. He immediately jumped out and roared at the beast causing it to run. He started to run after the prey making sure it ran towards arya
The buck came right at her. Snarling she would have pounced onto its flank, tacking it. She would have sank her claws into its neck, making a clean kill. But not before the deer struggled, throwing its head wildly and kicking with its free back leg. That leg had smacked into Arya's, the real one. Her hands covered in blood she would drag herself back from the carcass, leaning on a tree she would look to her right leg. She could tell it was bruised and not broken but why was the scent of her own blood filling the air. More annoyed than in pain she would groan "Ughhh Penance, we have a problem..."

Penance saw how bruised the leg was "ouch" said kneeling down to look at the leg "but where is your blood coming from."

He sneered then stated, "Oh he didn't tell you, did he."

Eyulf, or rather not Eyulf, reached into one of the pockets of "his" makeshift bag and pulled out a bone and started gnawing at it. "Pathetic runt doesn't even have the guts to tell anyone about this. He's got Disassociative Identity Order, D.I.D. for short. That's the technical term for Split Personalities. I'm Aza'zel by the way."

He bit down on the bone, crunching off a rather large piece. Wolf jaws were nearly the strongest jaws out of the entire North American mammals; and clearly this Aza'zel was dangerous on his own without jaws of steel. He was cold, rough, and possibly the "dark brooding one". Nah, he was freaking nuts. Aza'zel was technically a demon, not possessing Eyulf, but quite literally he was Eyulf, just a different part of his mind that believed he was a demon and was far from happy with his canine/lupine body.

Aza'zel stared at Max, clearly sizing him up. "I wonder what he finds so...alluring about you." he muttered before his massive paw whipped out and grabbed the front of Max's shirt and pulled him closer, sniffing at his neck and face.

"Could be your scent...he does like sweet things." Aza'zel was clearly a more take action kind of guy.

Max smiled at the him and waved. "Well I did have smores the other night. Though I advise you to let me go. I don't want to cause a fight, and I'll feel bad if I hurt you which would end up hurting him and he did nothing wrong. Huh...that's going to get confusing." He said with a chuckle not showing the slightest bit of fear. "I'm Max Nobody. Experiment 666, incase I haven't introduced myself, nice to meet you Aza'zel."

Last edited by a moderator:
Penance said:
Penance saw how bruised the leg was "ouch" said kneeling down to look at the leg "but where is your blood coming from."
Frowning she would look at her leg once more then remember the vials. "Shit..." She would mutter while she would check her pocket. They had shattered, the glass scoring slightly deep cuts, the liquid had now been mostly absorbed by her skin. Picking out the glass shards she would look back to penance, her annoyed look still plastered into her face. "Lovely"

StoneWolf18 said:
Frowning she would look at her leg once more then remember the vials. "Shit..." She would mutter while she would check her pocket. They had shattered, the glass scoring slightly deep cuts, the liquid had now been mostly absorbed by her skin. Picking out the glass shards she would look back to penance, her annoyed look still plastered into her face. "Lovely"
Penance started to help pick out the glass. "Wait" he said "are those the you know what vials?"

Penance said:
Penance started to help pick out the glass. "Wait" he said "are those the you know what vials?"
"Yes..." she replied, "And that was 2 doses as well, we were going to dilute it when we gave it to them."

StoneWolf18 said:
"Yes..." she replied, "And that was 2 doses as well, we were going to dilute it when we gave it to them."
His eyes got wide "Oh shit." He said "is there a antidote?"

Penance said:
"So what you want me to leave you like this?"
"No, I said that there isn't a fix for it." She would stand, putting all of her weight onto her fake leg, "Plus, we have some time before it fully kicks in. Come on, lets get this back" She says gesturing to the deer, "But don't tell anyone..."

StoneWolf18 said:
"No, I said that there isn't a fix for it." She would stand, putting all of her weight onto her fake leg, "Plus, we have some time before it fully kicks in. Come on, lets get this back" She says gesturing to the deer, "But don't tell anyone..."
He sighed "ok lets go." He started to drag the deer and followed her

Penance said:
He sighed "ok lets go." He started to drag the deer and followed her
Limping heavily she would walk out of the forest, scents of deer blood and her own would fill the air. Walking past Max and the other wolf she would ignore them. Pain now burning in her leg she would pick a spot near a lone tree, sitting Arya would watch as penance walks up with the deer.

Penance dragged the deer over to her and set it down by her. "Are you sure you dont need anything?" He asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back