• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The experiments

How should the experiments be punished

• 2 minutes with experiment 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random beatings

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
Mik plods outside, to meet up with Arya and Penance.. "Oooh, new wolf experiments cute"

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]Mik plods outside, to meet up with Arya and Penance.. "Oooh, new wolf experiments cute"

[/QUOTE]
Mik looks at Penance and Arya hopefully " I wonder if he'll let me scratch behind his ears... since you wont " @Memios Bonavich

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]Mik looks at Penance and Arya hopefully " I wonder if he'll let me scratch behind his ears... since you wont "

[/QUOTE]
Flicking her ear at this she would reply, asking "Why would I let you scratch behind my ears?"

Digit simply looked at his device and the second Arya barged in he murmured to himself,"Wolf princess..."

Damion smirked and said,"Trust me, that guy is a lot tougher than he looked; I saw him lug most of a tree over his back once...I'm sure he'll be fine."

StoneWolf18 said:
Flicking her ear at this she would reply, asking "Why would I let you scratch behind my ears?"
" Since I cant scratch Darius's ears and Penance would kill me if tries, though I bet he'll let you" *coughArnancecough*

Isune said:
Digit simply looked at his device and the second Arya barged in he murmured to himself,"Wolf princess..."
Damion smirked and said,"Trust me, that guy is a lot tougher than he looked; I saw him lug most of a tree over his back once...I'm sure he'll be fine."
Would catch him saying this. Rolling her eyes she would reply "Look who's talking Tech Support."

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]" Since I cant scratch Darius's ears and Penance would kill me if tries, though I bet he'll let you" *coughArnancecough*

[/QUOTE]
"W-what!?" Said penace shocked "why would she even do that??"

StoneWolf18 said:
Would catch him saying this. Rolling her eyes she would reply "Look who's talking Tech Support."
Stands behind Arya and raises her hands " You just go roasted" Winks at Arya, " You see what I did there ?"

Digit only rolled his eyes and said,"At least I'm not the one who randomly barges in, unannounced...Shall I roll out the red carpet for you m'lady?" Before she could answer, Digit then added,"And don't bother answering, I think your royal knight might do it for you like he always does."

Penance said:
"W-what!?" Said penace shocked "why would she even do that??"
Knudges Penance deep in the ribs " I wanna see how this plays out"

Isune said:
Digit only rolled his eyes and said,"At least I'm not the one who randomly barges in, unannounced...Shall I roll out the red carpet for you m'lady?" Before she could answer, Digit then added,"And don't bother answering, I think your royal knight might do it for you like he always does."
" You better be careful, she might disconnect the wifi "

Isune said:
"Watch it nerd. Im not afraid to beat you with your favorite little laptop"

Digit sighed and said,"I'm positive you will, but there might not be that high of a probability of your success."

Isune said:
"Eh I kinda feel back for him, the only experience he'll get is on the internet."

StoneWolf18 said:
"Eh I kinda feel back for him, the only experience he'll get is on the internet."
Looks around and snickers loudly in the arm of her shirt " Obviously wolf princess has shit handled"

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]Looks around and snickers loudly in the arm of her shirt " Obviously wolf princess has shit handled"

[/QUOTE]
"Save it ice fire. Remember there's an ocean right there."

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]Glares at her playful " Watch yourself or I'll not buy you anymore doggie biscuits"

[/QUOTE]
"Watch myself? How about you shut your trap before....." not needed to finish the sentence she would give her a wide, foolish grin.

StoneWolf18 said:
"Watch myself? How about you shut your trap before....." not needed to finish the sentence she would give her a wide, foolish grin.
Waggles her finger accusingly " Lady, do your self a major favor and quit messing with the........ FIRE LORD-ESS!"

Digit only sighed and began to type away at his handheld. He kept typing and looked at the small radar he got working. It was a small wireframed area, but there were a few green dots within the wireframe. Digit smiled and said,"Perfect, got it working."

StoneWolf18 said:
Groaning she would look around "where is he?" She hissed through her teeth. She wanted to continue with the prank but Darius was no where in sight. Watching the lights shut off she would being to grow annoyed, looking to Mik she would mutter something about wanting to finish this.
@Wings
(Crap, I hope I'm not to late. I had to do stuff.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back