• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The experiments

How should the experiments be punished

• 2 minutes with experiment 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random beatings

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
Digit sighed, he was tired of all of this. He sighed and kept looking at the radar and began to walk off, maybe he'd find something to do or to discover. He hoped that no one would try to follow him, he didn't really want to put up with it right now.

((There, the digit problem is solved))

Isune said:
Digit sighed, he was tired of all of this. He sighed and kept looking at the radar and began to walk off, maybe he'd find something to do or to discover. He hoped that no one would try to follow him, he didn't really want to put up with it right now.

((There, the digit problem is solved))
(( it wasn't even a problem, we were just messing with you ))

Dympna took her food rations with a quiet thank you. Figuring that this might be her one chance to look at the life outside, she went into the forest.

Digit heard as Arya asked Penance if he wanted to go hunting. Digit stopped for a moment, he didn't want to run into them at all while hunting; but kept his radar on just in case he could find a nearby animal.

(Back from school :D )

Alexia nodded at the dragon boys' statement, so the centaur would be alright, what a relief. Ashley, still on top of Damions' head, looked over to Alexia and stuck her cat tongue out at her before meowing a comment that Ashley should have not said at her, causing Alexia to blush furiously. The cat girl then pounced at the cat, forgetting that Damion was there, "Why you little, Ashley!" stated the girl; still not remembering that she would be pinning Damion on the ground to try and get Ashley.

Damion was smiling until Alexia suddenly pounced on him. He looked up at her with a look of anger on his face and said,"I'll give you two seconds to get off of me...1..."

Sothena happened to walk by and see this happen. She just blinked before going about her business while faintly blushing.

'That's something you don't see everyday.'

She thought as she began to giggle as she walked away.

Penance said:
"Heh i'd love to. Its not often i go hunting being stuck in a cell and all."
"Ok then, lets start here" Arya would say, gesturing to the forest behind her. She would head towards the tree line, the scents of prey filling her nose as she went deeper into the large timber.

Ashley barely escaped the clutches of Alexia, once Damion spoke she realized what she did and blushed even heavier. She jumped backwards and hid her face, both to hide her blush and to hide her from Damion. "Oh my god, I am so sorry Damion!" stated the cat girl extremely shyly, sounding like she was about to cry.

Digit hadn't payed enough attention to noticed that he had walked behind Penance. He yelled at himself in his brain and slowly began to back up, still looking directly at his radar to try and ignore the fact that he was near the creature that would most likely rip him to shreds given the chance.

Damion simply looked at Alexia and said,"Crazy cats...It's fine." He then got up and dusted himself off and jokingly said,"I never thought you'd be able to knock me over no offence, but you're kinda small."

Ashley was now behind Damions' leg, chuckling at Alexia; Alexia now not covering her face anymore but still blushing, the girl looked like a beet. All she could manage was a cute stutter, unable to speak. "M-M-meow" joked Alexia nervously back at Damion, doing a little thing with her hands to add to her horrible joke.

Sothena's wings ruffled before she faked a grimace to make it look like she was in pain but she wasn't. She was just itching to fly again.

'Damn wings. Always had to deal with them wanting to unfurl in the most inappropriate moments.'

She thought

Isune said:
Digit hadn't payed enough attention to noticed that he had walked behind Penance. He yelled at himself in his brain and slowly began to back up, still looking directly at his radar to try and ignore the fact that he was near the creature that would most likely rip him to shreds given the chance.
Damion simply looked at Alexia and said,"Crazy cats...It's fine." He then got up and dusted himself off and jokingly said,"I never thought you'd be able to knock me over no offence, but you're kinda small."
Penance started sniffing the air "i smell something else" he turned around to see his favorite nerd "digit!" He called out "why are you following us?"

Penance said:
Penance followed along. By the time they got the woods he took a deep breath "ahh food."
Stopping she would angle her ears to the sound of rustling brush. Holding her hand up to stop penance she would point to where the sound was coming from. The scent of a young buck would swamp her senses as she crouches down.

Digit sighed and said,"Sorry, I misread the directions on my radar...won't happen again." He still had his face in that handheld of his, tinkering with the options of the device in order to find the nearest animal that he could easily nab.

Darius sat at a cliff near the border of the island. "The sea looks beautiful today." He murmured.

StoneWolf18 said:
Stopping she would angle her ears to the sound of rustling brush. Holding her hand up to stop penance she would point to where the sound was coming from. The scent of a young buck would swamp her senses as she crouches down.
Looking back to where the buck was he started to grin "yum" he whispered "should i do the honors?"

Digit set the coordinates on his handheld and began to run towards a small clearing. Once he made it, he laid down in a bush and examined a small rabbit scurrying by. He smirked and said,"One cooked rabbit, coming right up."

Penance said:
Looking back to where the buck was he started to grin "yum" he whispered "should i do the honors?"
"How about we both get this one" she would reply in a low voice, a smile spreading across her lips she would gesturing for him to herd the buck to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back