• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Everest laughed and leaned over grabbing a near by pillow. the using a sound wave he sliced the pillow horizontally in half and grabbed a bundle of the feathers with each hand and grinning evily began to rub them all over Hakuru's body.

Hakuru immediately wished she had given up, but she was too stubborn to do so and now this. She burst out laughing again but covered her mouth, muffling it, she wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of knowing it was working.

Hakuru immediately wished she had given up, but she was too stubborn to do so and now this. She burst out laughing again but covered her mouth, muffling it, she wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of knowing it was working.

Everest smirked at he saw Hakuru's face when he was rubbing her down with the feathers. Laughing he reached out to the pillow and grabbed another handful of feathers and stuck it down her shirt, before grabbing another handful and shoving it down her pants, all the while tickling her and laughing semi evilly. "Muhahaha!!! I will stuff you like a pillow!!!"

Natsumi Urusekai

~ Goddess of Creation ~

After all that, she collapsed to the ground on her knees breathing heavily. It takes a lot of power to do that. She wanted some of her power back, so she took away Endless but replaced it with endless tickling. She did want Akuma to suffer some way. She soon started to get up before walking to the edge of the forest watching Mari. She didn't want to reveal where she was yet. She wanted to just watch from a distance. Soon enough, she saw Roselyn with the baby walk over to Mari.

''They let me out early. They said it was okay for me to walk out with the baby. Though they want me back because it would be unfair to the patients who have to wait for a week. It's only the 4rth day.''

[COLOR= rgb(34, 34, 34)] [/COLOR]

Mari gasped when she heard Roselyn's voice and wanted to throw her arms around her since she had missed her, but managed to contain herself. "Oh! Rosie-San! Um... Natsumi was just here a minute ago, I don't know where she went." She said, a little concerned. Did something happen?

Han whistled as he neared the masion. He still hadn't finished packing his things for the move. He had just got from visiting and checking out the land, and after a while he finally figured it was time to go back and get the other stuff. Immediately after stepping into the house, Han could smell cooking. Something immediately told him it was Celia so he made his way there, "And what is it that my wife is making?" He asked in a joking manner as he neared her, his black hair covering up his red irises, so he pushed his bangs to the side. 

Celia smiled sweetly at her lovely husband before turning to continue to stir the ramen. "Ramen, and I have some dessert ready for later Han-San~" She said before giving him a teasing grin. "If you want you can have me later." She joked.

Celia smiled sweetly at her lovely husband before turning to continue to stir the ramen. "Ramen, and I have some dessert ready for later Han-San~" She said before giving him a teasing grin. "If you want you can have me later." She joked.

Han chuckled as he removed his hands from his face, "Dessert?" He asked, licking his lips before another chuckle escaped his mouth. "I'd already know which tastes better~" Han added as he walked over to Celia. "All jokes aside though, I'd say I'm pretty spent." He told her, gently placing his arm around her waist as he stood beside her. 

Han chuckled as he removed his hands from his face, "Dessert?" He asked, licking his lips before another chuckle escaped his mouth. "I'd already know which tastes better~" Han added as he walked over to Celia. "All jokes aside though, I'd say I'm pretty spent." He told her, gently placing his arm around her waist as he stood beside her. 

Celia nodded, now getting a little serious. "I see... Well, get some rest honey, I'll bring you dinner when it's done. I'll let you have a taste of 'dessert' when your feeling better." She said, finishing her statement with a teasing comment.

Celia nodded, now getting a little serious. "I see... Well, get some rest honey, I'll bring you dinner when it's done. I'll let you have a taste of 'dessert' when your feeling better." She said, finishing her statement with a teasing comment.

"Tell the others I said hi. And I'll be waiting for that ramen!" Han said, as he walked away after giving Celia a kiss. He stretched, hearing a couple pops in his joints. It's been all day since he's had a goos stretch. "Phew..." He said quietly as he opened the bedroom door of his and Celia's room. Han had taken off his shirt anf switched into a new one, soon switching into hid pajamas as he lay down in bed, waiting for his food. 

"Tell the others I said hi. And I'll be waiting for that ramen!" Han said, as he walked away after giving Celia a kiss. He stretched, hearing a couple pops in his joints. It's been all day since he's had a goos stretch. "Phew..." He said quietly as he opened the bedroom door of his and Celia's room. Han had taken off his shirt anf switched into a new one, soon switching into hid pajamas as he lay down in bed, waiting for his food. 

Not too long after, Celia came into their room with his warm ramen, expertly cooked. "Here you go sweetie~" She said softly. After she gave her his ramen he sat on the bedside. "I thought you'd like to know, that Akuma was sealed away today. Now he won't cause anymore problems and things can start getting to normal." She said.

Not too long after, Celia came into their room with his warm ramen, expertly cooked. "Here you go sweetie~" She said softly. After she gave her his ramen he sat on the bedside. "I thought you'd like to know, that Akuma was sealed away today. Now he won't cause anymore problems and things can start getting to normal." She said.

Han heard Celia come into the room and he smiled a little as he sat up, placing his phone in the bed. "Thank you, Celia. If you didn't tell ne to lay down, I'd probably be sleep by now." He said jokingly as he ate little of the ramen. It tasted good like always. He was pretty fond of Celia's cooking. After awhile, Han heard a name that had been associated with nothing but bad. "Is that so? He's gone for good now? No chance of returning at all?"

Han heard Celia come into the room and he smiled a little as he sat up, placing his phone in the bed. "Thank you, Celia. If you didn't tell ne to lay down, I'd probably be sleep by now." He said jokingly as he ate little of the ramen. It tasted good like always. He was pretty fond of Celia's cooking. After awhile, Han heard a name that had been associated with nothing but bad. "Is that so? He's gone for good now? No chance of returning at all?"

Celia paused for a minute before her face turned into a frown and she quickly shook her head. "Not necessarily... According to the timeline he was sealed away inside Natsumi the goddess of creation for another 100 years. Once that ends the seal will be broken... And it's hard to say this but... The moment the seal breaks she will die. Her body won't be able to handle the amount of stress from Akuma's power, forcing her body to shut down... If we were to save her we'd have to journey past the seal and end this... But the only way to defeat Akuma for good is by using all 7 artifacts. Once their gathered we'd  have to say his name 3 times. According to what was said as well Natsumi is the only one who can create the final artifact. The others seemed to have appeared..." She said before gasping lightly. "They were buried under a cave... But they resurfaced somewhere in the forest? What could that mean?" She asked herself curiously. "Sorry, I've been rambling..."

((This is where Keith comes in. He managed to recovered the other 6 artifacts, and will give them to Han or Roman. Once that's done Kelsey will stumble upon Keith and have her curse removed. If everything goes as planned then Akuma will be defeated with no trouble at all))

Celia paused for a minute before her face turned into a frown and she quickly shook her head. "Not necessarily... According to the timeline he was sealed away inside Natsumi the goddess of creation for another 100 years. Once that ends the seal will be broken... And it's hard to say this but... The moment the seal breaks she will die. Her body won't be able to handle the amount of stress from Akuma's power, forcing her body to shut down... If we were to save her we'd have to journey past the seal and end this... But the only way to defeat Akuma for good is by using all 7 artifacts. Once their gathered we'd  have to say his name 3 times. According to what was said as well Natsumi is the only one who can create the final artifact. The others seemed to have appeared..." She said before gasping lightly. "They were buried under a cave... But they resurfaced somewhere in the forest? What could that mean?" She asked herself curiously. "Sorry, I've been rambling..."

((This is where Keith comes in. He managed to recovered the other 6 artifacts, and will give them to Han or Roman. Once that's done Kelsey will stumble upon Keith and have her curse removed. If everything goes as planned then Akuma will be defeated with no trouble at all))

"Don't worry about it... Do you have anyone in mind for fighting? I could do it, but today has been a long day... We can't send Mari in there." Han said, rubbing his chin. "Geez... I haven't even gotten the chance to test out my new abilities... You should get someone strong..."

(((( Bingo )))) 

"Don't worry about it... Do you have anyone in mind for fighting? I could do it, but today has been a long day... We can't send Mari in there." Han said, rubbing his chin. "Geez... I haven't even gotten the chance to test out my new abilities... You should get someone strong..."

(((( Bingo )))) 

Celia went into deep thought then got an idea. "How about Roman? He has unfinished business with him, doesn't he? This could be his chance to end things once and for all!" She said happily. "I just hope he isn't busy today. I mean, we have 100 years tho, so we're in no hurry."

C4 laughed and reached out tweaking Yuna's ears, holding her up with a single hand before smiling and sticking out his tongue at her. "I can act however i want. Its my day off isn't it? If I want to be sad and glum, the by Joel I'll be sad and glum!"

Yuna's ears twitched after he had tweaked them as she poured a little, realising that they must have been moving of their own accord again. She laughed as he stuck out his tongue "Fair enough, but who would want to be sad though, its not a nice feeling at all"

"Hmm, I guess so. But you don't have to worry about them now seeing as you graduated~ Lucky you~" She said and grinned.

Kenai laughed a little as he leaned back again, closing his eyes to rest them "Yeah, I guess, I kinda wish I was still there for another year. As odd as that sounds. Most of my friends are still there and the only friend that isn't is god knows where right now so I haven't hung out with him in forever." He answered.

Celia went into deep thought then got an idea. "How about Roman? He has unfinished business with him, doesn't he? This could be his chance to end things once and for all!" She said happily. "I just hope he isn't busy today. I mean, we have 100 years tho, so we're in no hurry."

"Roman.... Maybe. We can call him and see." Han suggested, looking at his wife with a smile. "Knowing Akuma, he could have many tricks up his sleeve, best we get rid of him and then we can enjoy some peace. Guaranteed peace at that." He added, making a kissy face as a teasing joke. 

"Roman.... Maybe. We can call him and see." Han suggested, looking at his wife with a smile. "Knowing Akuma, he could have many tricks up his sleeve, best we get rid of him and then we can enjoy some peace. Guaranteed peace at that." He added, making a kissy face as a teasing joke. 

Celia pouted then laughed, giving him a gentle kiss before getting up. "Alright alright, I'll let you have some fun once this is over~" She said. "Just don't get me pregnant again. I already have so many children as it is." She joked before she started to call up Roman using telepathy, hoping he'd answer the calling in his head.

Akane smiled and put her hands on her hips, "Well then... I'm happy you will accept my company." She said with a nod. Akane then listened as Camilla spoke, finding what she said quite funny about the teacher and the thermostat. "Maybe she was trying to prove a point. Me personally, I would hsbe asked what her deal was." Aksne said, even though she was wasn't bothered by weather at all, nor heat. "Hmm... You should take the culinary class. You do that, and you can learn how to make foods of all sorts and whatnot. If you want, I can see about getting you a schedule change for it."

Camilla nodded, yeah, she would gave asked, but she assumed she'd sound rude so she had said nothing. She was pretty sure that the thermostat changing was to prove a point now in hindsight. But Camilla was a daydreamer, so there was a 98% chance she missed that part of class. When Akane had mentioned culinary classes, Camilla's eyes seemed to light up "Oh! That would be lovely! I've been trying to teach myself without help but its coming along very slowly...." She said with a gentle laugh as she opened the palms of her hands to show a few burns that she had on her hands "I've had a few mishaps" she admitted. They were almost healed despite her only getting them the day before since she healed quicker than a human. It was after she spoke that she then closed her palms and waited for Akane to start walking so she could follow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yuna's ears twitched after he had tweaked them as she poured a little, realising that they must have been moving of their own accord again. She laughed as he stuck out his tongue "Fair enough, but who would want to be sad though, its not a nice feeling at all"

Kenai laughed a little as he leaned back again, closing his eyes to rest them "Yeah, I guess, I kinda wish I was still there for another year. As odd as that sounds. Most of my friends are still there and the only friend that isn't is god knows where right now so I haven't hung out with him in forever." He answered.

Asako sighed and laid back, putting her hands behind her head, "I wish I had gone to school last year, we would have been able to go to school together" she slightly laughed, "But I move here until the end of last year so it wouldn't of made much of a difference" she said.

Celia pouted then laughed, giving him a gentle kiss before getting up. "Alright alright, I'll let you have some fun once this is over~" She said. "Just don't get me pregnant again. I already have so many children as it is." She joked before she started to call up Roman using telepathy, hoping he'd answer the calling in his head.

"I don't decide those things." Han said in response to Celia getting pregnant. "Can barely decide anything in such a lustful act... Pleasure makes a man guilty." He joked. When Celia had attempted at contacting Roman, he was with Alejandro doing some painting. "Speak. Make it quick though.."

Asako sighed and laid back, putting her hands behind her head, "I wish I had gone to school last year, we would have been able to go to school together" she slightly laughed, "But I move here until the end of last year so it wouldn't of made much of a difference" she said.

Kenai nodded "Yeah, that would have been fun" he answered before thinking for a moment then chuckling "Then again. It wouldn't be the best idea because we'd probably just ditch class to go nap or something." He joked. "Either way, I still get to hang out with you regardless, so it doesn't really bother me too much"

Thana sighed at him with a smile and sat down on a bench as she held the end of the bottle so he wouldn't drop it and looked up and around the area relaxing and looking for some one to chat with while she fed akuren

Akuren stares at his mother as he chugs his bottle, finishing it a minute later. He looks up as his mother and smiles as he felt a little rumble in his stomach like it was bubbles starting build up inside him. He looks up at his mother and burps loudly, making him giggle. He then felt his eyes slowly start to droop and a yawn overtook him.

Kenai nodded "Yeah, that would have been fun" he answered before thinking for a moment then chuckling "Then again. It wouldn't be the best idea because we'd probably just ditch class to go nap or something." He joked. "Either way, I still get to hang out with you regardless, so it doesn't really bother me too much"

Asako poked the side of his face, "Sneaking off to go nap sounds awesome" she said before nodding, agreeing with what he said. "Yeah, it'd only bother me if it was to where I wasn't able to see you, so I really hope nothing like that happens..."

Akuren stares at his mother as he chugs his bottle, finishing it a minute later. He looks up as his mother and smiles as he felt a little rumble in his stomach like it was bubbles starting build up inside him. He looks up at his mother and burps loudly, making him giggle. He then felt his eyes slowly start to droop and a yawn overtook him.

Thana smiled lovingly as she watched her child cut his milk then burp and yawn as he started to fall asleep. "Let's go lay you down sweetie." She said as she walked over to a grassy area in the school yard a blanket appearing as she laid him down gently on the blanket and laid down next to him holding his small body gently to her chest so she knew were he was 

Last edited by a moderator:
Mari gasped when she heard Roselyn's voice and wanted to throw her arms around her since she had missed her, but managed to contain herself. "Oh! Rosie-San! Um... Natsumi was just here a minute ago, I don't know where she went." She said, a little concerned. Did something happen?

Roselyn Ajinko

~ Vengeful God Eater of Nature ~

Roselyn just tilted her head slightly. She didn't see Natsumi really.

''Natsumi...? She was here...?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back