• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

- Mari -

Mari laughed softly and nodded. "It's a deal then!" She said before something crossed her mind. When was the last time Roselyn ate? Did she get food at the hospital? Perhaps she'd just invite her to eat. "I guess in exchange I'll treat you to dinner Rosie-San, I'm getting kinda hungry anyways. I'm guessing the baby is being fed properly right?" She asked curiously.

Roselyn Ajinshi

~ Vengeful God Eater of Nature ~

''Of course. I have to breast feed her.''

She said with a smile.

''So, where shall we go for dinner?''

Yuki Asushima

~ Chaos Intoner of Time and Space ~

Yuki just came home and went to the bed room. She came home after buying their son some clothes. She soon saw Shira before she smiled and happily walked over and kissed her forehead after she spoke.

''Hey babe~''

Shots immediately smiled as he hugged yuki tightly and smiled. "Hey baby." She said happily to her as there son made an icky gesture at them

"I know violence isn't your thing, but I can't like... Beat this guy into a bloody pulp or something?" Roam asked, using his Kamui to teleport himself and his son to the school's courtyard. "Plus, when it cones to defeating people, my fist speak for me." He added. Alejandro looked at his father, giving him a nod before jumping away. He wanted to go make sure Astrid was doing okay since he was on school ground. 

- Celia -

She let out a gentle sigh. "Well, the artifacts are the easiest way to beat him, but if you want you can just beat him to a pulp but due to the power he's gained he'll be way tougher than he was when you first fought him. Just recover the artifacts. A group of individuals who has been helping us gather them with take them for safe keeping so they don't fall into the wrong hands. The artifacts should be arriving-" She began to say before her telepathy was suddenly cut off.

- Keith -

A man with a cloak stood before Roman. "Mudamudamuda, is this how you greet a fellow ally? Complete silence?" He grumbled at Roman. "I'd decapitate you but that's not part of the mission. I have something you want. The question is, can you handle them responsibly?" He questioned, tossing a now completely attached mask, which counted as 2 artifacts, a D20, A strange Cola, a staff with a sun on it's top, and a strange golden eye.

Roselyn Ajinshi

''Of course. I have to breast feed her.''

She said with a smile.

''So, where shall we go for dinner?''

- Mari -

Mari smiled softly at her. "I was wondering if we could eat at somewhere Chinese. Is that okay?" She asked her significant other.

- Celia -

She let out a gentle sigh. "Well, the artifacts are the easiest way to beat him, but if you want you can just beat him to a pulp but due to the power he's gained he'll be way tougher than he was when you first fought him. Just recover the artifacts. A group of individuals who has been helping us gather them with take them for safe keeping so they don't fall into the wrong hands. The artifacts should be arriving-" She began to say before her telepathy was suddenly cut off.

- Keith -

A man with a cloak stood before Roman. "Mudamudamuda, is this how you greet a fellow ally? Complete silence?" He grumbled at Roman. "I'd decapitate you but that's not part of the mission. I have something you want. The question is, can you handle them responsibly?" He questioned, tossing a now completely attached mask, which counted as 2 artifacts, a D20, A strange Cola, a staff with a sun on it's top, and a strange golden eye.

Han looked at Celia and chuckled, "There goes that connection. You should switch to a better provider." He said jokingly as if the telepathy was like a cellphone. 

Roman grit his teeth when his connection was cut with Celia. He quickly looked up upon hearing a voice. "Fellow ally? What are y-" Roman was cut off by the man as he began explaining how he had something he wanted, and soon tossed Roman multiple different things. Roman used his Kamui to store them away in the dimension, ready to use them during his fight. "Of course..."

Han looked at Celia and chuckled, "There goes that connection. You should switch to a better provider." He said jokingly as if the telepathy was like a cellphone. 

Roman grit his teeth when his connection was cut with Celia. He quickly looked up upon hearing a voice. "Fellow ally? What are y-" Roman was cut off by the man as he began explaining how he had something he wanted, and soon tossed Roman multiple different things. Roman used his Kamui to store them away in the dimension, ready to use them during his fight. "Of course..."

- Celia -

Celia let out a sigh then a what sounded like a tired laugh. "Seems Keith overrided my connection to him. Keith is a bit of a tough guy to get along with so I won't take it personally." She said before sitting next to Han and laying down to cuddle him.

- Keith -

"Make sure you return them when your done. Their too dangerous to play around with, remember they have the power to end a timeline if their all brought together... Or restore a timeline." He explained. "By the way, my name is Keith. Don't think were chums, baka baka baka." He said before he walked away. "I believe you have important business to attend to now."

- Celia -

Celia let out a sigh then a what sounded like a tired laugh. "Seems Keith overrided my connection to him. Keith is a bit of a tough guy to get along with so I won't take it personally." She said before sitting next to Han and laying down to cuddle him.

- Keith -

"Make sure you return them when your done. Their too dangerous to play around with, remember they have the power to end a timeline if their all brought together... Or restore a timeline." He explained. "By the way, my name is Keith. Don't think were chums, baka baka baka." He said before he walked away. "I believe you have important business to attend to now."

Han smiled and finished the last of his ramen before making the dishes he used disappear. They had reappeared downstairs in the sink, and he turned his attention to Celia, "Is that so? That must suck, but at least he's on our side... We can use all the help we can get."

Roman sighed and turned his back towards Keith, "Yada yada blah blah. I was briefed on what to do before you cut my connection with Celia." He said befire turning to face him again. "And I never said we were buddies. I'm open to the thought though." He joked before his son returned and they both appeared in the forest to where Natsumi was. "Natsumi-chan!~"

@HimeragiSeiker

Kenai laughed a little as when she poked his face, opening one eye to view her for a moment before answering "That won't happen, I have no intentions of moving away or anything any time soon" he reassured her with a gentle smile as he opened both eyes to look at her.

Asako grinned, "good" she said before pointing at him, "I wouldn't let you anyway's, or at least I wouldn't make leaving easy" she said.

- Mari Short -

Mari nodded softly. "Mhm! She gave me this knife and told me to support you, but she doesn't need to worry about that. I'll always be there to support you, y'know?" He said, blushing and smiling nervously. "But I'm not very good at fighting anyways..."

---

A man with a black hood and purple bandana walked through the forest silently. His blade was sheathed and he was wearing shades to cover his eyes as well. The forest canopy provided him with a gentle shade. He smiled and little suddenly. "So, they're finally vanquishing him eh? Mudamudamuda... I guess it's time for me to step in the man said as his sunglasses reflected against the sun and he continued to endlessly wander the forest in search of the staff of power he had once lost.

((Since I'm not making Keith a character and just a supporting character I won't make a CS for him since he'll be here till Akuma is defeated.))

@Roman@LunaCrosby

Kelsey was crouched down in a slightly open part of the forest. She had wanted to pick a couple flower's for Ken, she was trying to make sure he was happy 24/7 so that there wasn't a remake of what had happened, even if she was the only one who remembered it. Although her fixing it put her in a situation where she could be killed at any moment for not doing as asked of Akuma. She shook her head and cleared her thought's, just thinking about that guy brought her mood down so she was only going to focus on ken and flower's.

Shots immediately smiled as he hugged yuki tightly and smiled. "Hey baby." She said happily to her as there son made an icky gesture at them

Yuki Asushima

Yuki just giggled before she looked at Kiba. She smiled at him before speaking in a soft tone.

''Kiba, go look for your older sister Reika. She'll help you put your clothes in the closet okay?''

Yuki Asushima

Yuki just giggled before she looked at Kiba. She smiled at him before speaking in a soft tone.

''Kiba, go look for your older sister Reika. She'll help you put your clothes in the closet okay?''

Kiba groaned. "But mama I'm watching my cartoons!" He said in a defiant moan to her as he stared at her pouting not wanting to as shots giggled just slightly as she leaned on yuki

- Mari -

Mari smiled softly at her. "I was wondering if we could eat at somewhere Chinese. Is that okay?" She asked her significant other.

Roselyn Ajinshi

''Sure. We could go somewhere for Chinese. But we should have someone watch our child right?''

She asked curiously since she didn't want the baby to be at a restaurant as there are loud noises and it would upset the baby. As well as there is no place to put the baby since they didn't have some kind of baby carrier or baby portable cradle. Someone would have to baby sit it as they eat at a Chinese place.

Kiba groaned. "But mama I'm watching my cartoons!" He said in a defiant moan to her as he stared at her pouting not wanting to as shots giggled just slightly as she leaned on yuki

Yuki Asushima

''Your cartoons can wait. And it's always better to put up with the annoying stuff first, then have fun afterwards. Besides, the cartoons you watch seem really perverted. You shouldn't be watching those anyway at your age.''

Yuki giggled since she knew he watched Ecchi. It was true that she watched those at her age as well but not to an extent where it was all the time.

Han smiled and finished the last of his ramen before making the dishes he used disappear. They had reappeared downstairs in the sink, and he turned his attention to Celia, "Is that so? That must suck, but at least he's on our side... We can use all the help we can get."

Roman sighed and turned his back towards Keith, "Yada yada blah blah. I was briefed on what to do before you cut my connection with Celia." He said befire turning to face him again. "And I never said we were buddies. I'm open to the thought though." He joked before his son returned and they both appeared in the forest to where Natsumi was. "Natsumi-chan!~"

@HimeragiSeiker

((Sorry for the bad replies but at least I am doing it now lol))

Celia smiled and kissed him gently. "Yeah, but Keith is a nice guy deep down. He cares for everyone alive right now. He's a good friend of mine, hope your not jealous." She joked and went into a giggling fit. "Anyways, we met one time one a subway. He seemed to be looking for a strange staff of some sort. Apparently it houses his only true power. To eradicate any being that shows any ties to a demon or the devil." She said before sticking her tongue out at him. "Think of him as the ultimate demon slayer."

Kelsey was crouched down in a slightly open part of the forest. She had wanted to pick a couple flower's for Ken, she was trying to make sure he was happy 24/7 so that there wasn't a remake of what had happened, even if she was the only one who remembered it. Although her fixing it put her in a situation where she could be killed at any moment for not doing as asked of Akuma. She shook her head and cleared her thought's, just thinking about that guy brought her mood down so she was only going to focus on ken and flower's.

A man in a hood felt the strong presence of somebody with a demon signature. He approached a girl who was hiding among the trees in a forest. "Mudamudamuda, what do we have here? An accomplice of the devil? For shame, baka." He spoke. "Well, I'd probably kill you now young girl, but I lost my staff so I can't. Instead I'll have to kill you the hard way." He said as he unsheathed his katana.

((Umm... I forgot to mention, he's very insistent on killing anything related to the devil so you might need to explain to him how she got it...))

Roselyn Ajinshi

''Sure. We could go somewhere for Chinese. But we should have someone watch our child right?''

She asked curiously since she didn't want the baby to be at a restaurant as there are loud noises and it would upset the baby. As well as there is no place to put the baby since they didn't have some kind of baby carrier or baby portable cradle. Someone would have to baby sit it as they eat at a Chinese place.

Mari remembered somebody she had met prior to them getting more... 'active' in their relationship. Maybe Nanase could baby sit while they were gone? "What about Nanase-Senpai, could she help us?" She asked her.

A man in a hood felt the strong presence of somebody with a demon signature. He approached a girl who was hiding among the trees in a forest. "Mudamudamuda, what do we have here? An accomplice of the devil? For shame, baka." He spoke. "Well, I'd probably kill you now young girl, but I lost my staff so I can't. Instead I'll have to kill you the hard way." He said as he unsheathed his katana.

((Umm... I forgot to mention, he's very insistent on killing anything related to the devil so you might need to explain to him how she got it...))

Kelsey looked at the guy who had started speaking to her,  "Don't put me in a category with that guy, the only reason I have anything to do with him is because I wanted to change a mistake I made" she said and stood up straight, looking at him. She could see that he was planning on killing her, but after what she had to do to be with Ken, she wasn't going to die so easily, without a fight at least. 

Kelsey looked at the guy who had started speaking to her,  "Don't put me in a category with that guy, the only reason I have anything to do with him is because I wanted to change a mistake I made" she said and stood up straight, looking at him. She could see that he was planning on killing her, but after what she had to do to be with Ken, she wasn't going to die so easily, without a fight at least. 

Keith rolled his eyes under his shades. "Look kid, it's either you want the demon contract removed, or not. If you don't then I'll be forced to believe that you are against us and I will have no choice but to end your life this instant, for the good of mankind and the world... We can't risk Akuma ending this timeline." He said. "So baka, don't make this harder than it already has to be." He growled.

((Sorry for the bad replies but at least I am doing it now lol))

Celia smiled and kissed him gently. "Yeah, but Keith is a nice guy deep down. He cares for everyone alive right now. He's a good friend of mine, hope your not jealous." She joked and went into a giggling fit. "Anyways, we met one time one a subway. He seemed to be looking for a strange staff of some sort. Apparently it houses his only true power. To eradicate any being that shows any ties to a demon or the devil." She said before sticking her tongue out at him. "Think of him as the ultimate demon slayer."

Han laughed and cupped Celia's chin with his fingers, "Me? Jealous? No. I have nothing to worry about~" he said softly as he kissed her back. "So, what do you say about giving me that dessert you promised?" He asked teasingly as he nipped her neck with a playful grin. "Oh~ Such a sweet taste~"

Han laughed and cupped Celia's chin with his fingers, "Me? Jealous? No. I have nothing to worry about~" he said softly as he kissed her back. "So, what do you say about giving me that dessert you promised?" He asked teasingly as he nipped her neck with a playful grin. "Oh~ Such a sweet taste~"

Celia blushed deeply and smiled as she tilted her head for him for better access. "Awwwww, Han-San your so mean~" She teased him. "Taking dessert before I even finished even preparing it." She said, but she didn't want to stop him. They did kinda deserve a celebration after today. Everyone that existed had been saved from total eradication.

Keith rolled his eyes under his shades. "Look kid, it's either you want the demon contract removed, or not. If you don't then I'll be forced to believe that you are against us and I will have no choice but to end your life this instant, for the good of mankind and the world... We can't risk Akuma ending this timeline." He said. "So baka, don't make this harder than it already has to be." He growled.

Kelsey blinked, removed? could he really remove it? "Of course I want it removed, I dont want anything to do with Akuma or anything of the sort" she said and crossed her arm's, this guy was a bit irritating though.

Celia blushed deeply and smiled as she tilted her head for him for better access. "Awwwww, Han-San your so mean~" She teased him. "Taking dessert before I even finished even preparing it." She said, but she didn't want to stop him. They did kinda deserve a celebration after today. Everyone that existed had been saved from total eradication.

Han smiled and looked Celia in the eyes, "Awww~ I'm sorry, I just couldn't help myself. It just looked so good!~" he teased some more before pecking Celia on the lips. "Since I already took the first bite, I'm judt gonna finish it." He winked and slowly began to remove Celia's robes. 

(((( Fade? ))))

Mari remembered somebody she had met prior to them getting more... 'active' in their relationship. Maybe Nanase could baby sit while they were gone? "What about Nanase-Senpai, could she help us?" She asked her.

[SIZE= 26px]Roselyn Ajinshi[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 26px]~ Vengeful God Eater of Nature ~[/SIZE]

''Seoul...Yeah she could help.'' (I changed Nanase's name to Seoul Haeundae)

She answered before she smiled at Mari.

Kelsey blinked, removed? could he really remove it? "Of course I want it removed, I dont want anything to do with Akuma or anything of the sort" she said and crossed her arm's, this guy was a bit irritating though.

"Mudamudamuda, yes, I can remove your demon signature. All you had to do was ask lady." He said before he touched his hand to her arm, causing a seering pain start to form as Akuma's signature came into view. He seemed to start into it in thought. "Hm... I see... You made a deal with him for your lovers sake." He muttered. "What a selfish desire." He said before he moves his hand over the signature, the pain ending as it seemed to wipe off like water or wet ink. It came off easily.

Han smiled and looked Celia in the eyes, "Awww~ I'm sorry, I just couldn't help myself. It just looked so good!~" he teased some more before pecking Celia on the lips. "Since I already took the first bite, I'm judt gonna finish it." He winked and slowly began to remove Celia's robes. 

(((( Fade? ))))

Celia blushed and kissed him deeply as he did so.

((Yeh))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back