• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[SIZE= 26px]Roselyn Ajinshi[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 26px]~ Vengeful God Eater of Nature ~[/SIZE]

''Seoul...Yeah she could help.'' (I changed Nanase's name to Seoul Haeundae)

She answered before she smiled at Mari.

"Oh, she changed her name?" She asked curiously before hopping up. "Anyway, that isn't really too important. Let's get going." She said before she teleported them both to the mansion using a series of strange tentacle-like plant vines. The vines removed themselves and they had arrived at the mansion.

"Oh, she changed her name?" She asked curiously before hopping up. "Anyway, that isn't really too important. Let's get going." She said before she teleported them both to the mansion using a series of strange tentacle-like plant vines. The vines removed themselves and they had arrived at the mansion.

Roselyn Ajinshi

~ Vengeful God Eater of Nature ~

Roselyn soon looked around. They were at the mansion. Now to just find Seoul.

''Now to just find Seoul.''

Roselyn Ajinshi

~ Vengeful God Eater of Nature ~

Roselyn soon looked around. They were at the mansion. Now to just find Seoul.

''Now to just find Seoul.''

Mari walked inside with Roselyn. "Where do you think she is today?" She asked her curiously. "I don't know where she hangs out exactly."

tumblr_nkf29uF5Dd1rpjekfo1_500_zpscnr5ct14.gif

...♅Akira remained sat on the comfortable chair, awaiting the Shuron King's arrival. He had been waiting for what appeared to be hours. Sick of the waiting, Akira left the tent and marched through the snow, his destination being the outpost his Sanctums had installed within a populated city. As he neared the city, he glanced up to see a familiar glow reaching out from the dark. He sighs. A horde of Shuron footsoldiers returns his stare from the wreckage of the city wall ahead. The Shurons were doomed. As footsoldiers continue to pour through the gap in the wall, they reminded him of his friends in their final moments: a crimson pulse beats in place of their hearts. He extends his hand as Datenshi, his sword, forms in his palm, the air around him bursting into black flame. The first wave of Shuron approaches. Akira breaks into a charge, swinging the sword to bear as he smashes into a storm of steel and weapons fire. As his sword bites, again and again, Aaru’s Class Song haunts him. He remembered every detail of his friends' death. The Shurons had killed his friends during a training exercise and mounted their bodies onto the surrounding buildings. Akira only survived because his friends sacrificed themselves. And through that, Akira's Tengan awakened. As he cut down, each Shuron that came towards him, he calls upon Raitu's strength. Kuna's sense of purpose. Timur’s questions. Zero’s cynicism. Silichar’s persistence. Gheleus'  reasoning. Cyrael's smile. He pounded the last Shuron soldier like a burning hammer, blasting a crater into the snow and gravel♅...

...♅Frozen dirt rained down on the spent shells and the mounds of Shuron corpses that surround him. The Sages of Euphoria had described meditation to him. He imagined it felt like this. He always survived, even when nothing else did. Akira strode through the ashes. A cloud hung in his wake as he made his way to the top of the rise. This city had been a Sanctum outpost, once. A large array of buildings and transport. Nestled amid a snow covered small forest, it had been like a precious jewel set atop the dull crown of the plains. Now there was almost nothing left. The warrior began to walk slowly down into the valley. He released the grip he had on his sword and let it drop with a muted thud into the ash, it disappearing from the physical plain. Of the forest, only stumps remained. Of the city there was no trace; the buildings reduced to splinters. Here and there you could see dull grey signs of previous inhabitation. At the bottom of the valley, Akira came to the source of the ash, death, and violence. The Sanctums who'd accompanied him to the parley were laid out in a row, a simple mocking cloth covering their armoured and robed forms. There were five of them, and they had been lined up beneath the melted girders of the settlement's great hall. From what it appeared, the Shuron King had taken care of them personally. This had been the Shuron King's plan all along. He summoned Akira not to discuss terms of peace, but to show his dominance by dispatching the Sanctums who'd accompanied their king. Akira intoned a few words angrily and quietly, his red irises remaining fixed on his fallen subjects before him as heat began to erupt from his body, causing steam to rise from the surrounding snow. After he finished talking, he and the bodies of his fallen soldiers vanished into a flurry of golden particles♅...

Never again.. I will make him pay for this.. ”

Unknown.

Returning home.

Mood:

Angered.

Interacting With:

No one.

Objective:

Get vengeance.

Tags:

None.

.op-tbl .ooc {
font-style:italic;
}
.op-tbl p {
padding:0px 2px;
margin:5px;
text-indent:0px;
}
.op-tbl b {
color:#CBCACA;
letter-spacing:-.2px;
text-shadow:#435743 1px 1px 0;
}
.op-tbl {
background-color:#5B5A52;
background-image:url(http://polonahercog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/back.png);
background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat;
border:2px solid #FFFFFF;
font-family: Macondo, serif;
font-size:12px;
color:#FFFFFF;
letter-spacing:.3px;
word-spacing:.3px;
line-height:16px;
width:100%;
text-align:justify;
}
.op-tbl-border {
width:70%;
border:0px solid #D6E400;
margin:0 15% 0 15%;
}
.op-tbl .inner {
margin:120px 10px 10px 10px;
padding:2px;
background-image:url(http://wallpapercave.com/wp/pazUJFh.jpg);
border:1px solid #000000;
border-radius:20px;
-moz-border-radius:20px;
-webkit-border-radius:20px;
}

Last edited by a moderator:
((Sure!))

Celia began to stir later after what she and Han were doing together. She nuzzled into Han's chest with a smile as she enjoyed being with him more than anything else.

Han smiled as he lay with Celia, his arm wrapped around her, holding her close. "It's been so long." He said, laughing lightly. "Long enough at least." He said correcting himself as he looked at his wife. "Someone looks happy."

Everest smirked at he saw Hakuru's face when he was rubbing her down with the feathers. Laughing he reached out to the pillow and grabbed another handful of feathers and stuck it down her shirt, before grabbing another handful and shoving it down her pants, all the while tickling her and laughing semi evilly. "Muhahaha!!! I will stuff you like a pillow!!!"

Hakuru saw the feathers and immediately knew what he was going to do. She removed one of her hands to try and stop him but she was too late, before she knew it she had feathers in her shirt and pant's. At this point she was laughing and using her hand's to try and make him stop, moving around as much as possible.

ЖHaruo FukushimaЖ

~ The Prince of Euphoria ~

View attachment 180560

...≭Haruo sighed and replied as he looked around at Lance and manifested a white piece of chalk within his hand. He then walked over to a nearby wall and began writing the aforementioned words, along with a drawing of a heart shape between Haruo and Lance's name≭...

“ You told me that you were a woman, though. So until you take your real form, I'll just scribble 'Lance hearts Haruo' everywhere. ”

Extra⚜Info

Conversing with Lance.

Mood:Calm.

Interacting With:Lance.

Objective:

Concoct the perfect plan to embarrass Lance.

Tags:

@Wicked Jester

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

~ The Sanctum of Displacement ~

View attachment 167287

...♆Kuroh released a small joyful laugh as he replied, shortly before he returned to eating his food♆...

“ True~ Normal is a relative word, I guess~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Sitting in the restaurant with Himeragi, eating his food.

Mood:Calm.

Interacting With:Himeragi.

Objective:

Satisfy his hunger.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

View attachment 151718

tumblr_mn6y04wYRi1soiv00o1_500_zpsc4hsubxp.gif

...ΨKenji watched as Lumina lay out all of her feelings before him, a sense of relief flooding his being as he did so. Hearing what had been bothering Lumina had lifted a previously unfelt weight from Kenji's shoulders, allowing him to. As his pair began describing her distress over not knowing her parents and not having a place where she could call home, Kenji began recalling the books he'd read in Euphoria, as well as the tales from the older generation of Sanctums that he'd heard when he was in the Throne World. With a confident, friendly smile, Kenji replied to LuminaΨ...

“ Hm.. If you want.. I can help you find your parents? The estate's library has a wide array of books that my father wrote on every race within The Existence, so finding the phoenix book and looking for lineages should point us to them rather quickly~ ”

Extra♨Info

Movie Theatre.

Going to the movies with Lumina.

Mood:Happy.

Interacting With:Lumina.

Objective:

Go on a date with his pair.

Tags:

@Lumina

Lance smirked and the large male figure did a curtsy before replying, "maybe I'm just a maiden at heart huh?" Then without waiting for a response she shifted back into the maid eye candy she had previously appeared as and leaned in towards Haruo's scribbling. "honestly i dont mind if you write things like that. I'm far more annoyed at you than I can  be bothered to care how other people perceive me." Lance then thought for a moment before smirking a cutsy smile and continuing on. "Besides, I just saved yours and the schools reputations. Could you imagine how people would perceive it if the school's headmaster's son was seen going into a love hotel with his maid? How scandalous would that be! Honestly you should be thanking me!"

Hakuru saw the feathers and immediately knew what he was going to do. She removed one of her hands to try and stop him but she was too late, before she knew it she had feathers in her shirt and pant's. At this point she was laughing and using her hand's to try and make him stop, moving around as much as possible.

Everest laughed as he grabbed another two handfuls of feathers and shoved one up the back of her shirt, scattering feathers as it moved up the smooth skin of her back, and his other hand was shoved down at the base of her spine throwing feathers down the back of Hakuru's pants and holding her close to his body, ensuring she couldn't escape and remove the feathers. Laughing he leaned in and whispered in her ear. "So do you surrender? or should I continue bullying you?"

Han smiled and finished the last of his ramen before making the dishes he used disappear. They had reappeared downstairs in the sink, and he turned his attention to Celia, "Is that so? That must suck, but at least he's on our side... We can use all the help we can get."

Roman sighed and turned his back towards Keith, "Yada yada blah blah. I was briefed on what to do before you cut my connection with Celia." He said befire turning to face him again. "And I never said we were buddies. I'm open to the thought though." He joked before his son returned and they both appeared in the forest to where Natsumi was. "Natsumi-chan!~"

@HimeragiSeiker

Natsumi Urusekai

~ Goddess of Creation ~

Natsumi nearly jumped a bit when she heard someone. She quickly turned and saw Roman and some other guy. She sighed in relief. She soon leaned on a tree before she spoke. She also wanted to hide the fact she had sealed someone just recently.

''Hey Roman...what brings you here?''

@TheDragoon i found it o-o

Natsumi Urusekai

~ Goddess of Creation ~

Natsumi nearly jumped a bit when she heard someone. She quickly turned and saw Roman and some other guy. She sighed in relief. She soon leaned on a tree before she spoke. She also wanted to hide the fact she had sealed someone just recently.

''Hey Roman...what brings you here?''

@TheDragoon i found it o-o

Roman waved and took a step closer, Alejandro following behind him. "I heard you have... Well a person sealed somewhere. I was asked to take care of him." He said, giving her a small goofy eye small, due to his mask covering the other 75% of his face. "Wondering if you could take me to them, Celia said you'd know."

Roman waved and took a step closer, Alejandro following behind him. "I heard you have... Well a person sealed somewhere. I was asked to take care of him." He said, giving her a small goofy eye small, due to his mask covering the other 75% of his face. "Wondering if you could take me to them, Celia said you'd know."

Natsumi Uruseko

~ Goddess of Creation ~

Natsumi looked at him before she pointed a finger at herself. Her facial expression, a bit fearful.

''I am that seal...He's sealed inside me...''

Natsumi Uruseko

~ Goddess of Creation ~

Natsumi looked at him before she pointed a finger at herself. Her facial expression, a bit fearful.

''I am that seal...He's sealed inside me...''

Roman gave Natsumi a look of confusion. He rubbed his head and sighed lightly as he went into a deep thought, "You sealed him inside yourself? That's reckless, Natsumi... Very reckless." He said, rubbing his chin. "Hmph... Well I need to get to him, so you have to put me where you put him... And we have no choice but to be in there... Allowing him to get ouy wouldn't be the best choice."

Asako grinned, "good" she said before pointing at him, "I wouldn't let you anyway's, or at least I wouldn't make leaving easy" she said.

Kenai raised an eyebrow and laughed quietly "Is that so? I'm curious to know how you'd make it difficult. Not that I would be leaving anyways, I've grown quite fond of here" he said with a nod.

Roman gave Natsumi a look of confusion. He rubbed his head and sighed lightly as he went into a deep thought, "You sealed him inside yourself? That's reckless, Natsumi... Very reckless." He said, rubbing his chin. "Hmph... Well I need to get to him, so you have to put me where you put him... And we have no choice but to be in there... Allowing him to get ouy wouldn't be the best choice."

Natsumi Uruseko

~ Goddess of Creation ~

Natsumi looked down for a bit. It was the only sealing method she knew. If she knew other methods, she would have done it. She looked up before suggesting an idea.

''What if I seal you inside me then? Maybe you both will be in the same plane. And you can take care of him...''

Han smiled as he lay with Celia, his arm wrapped around her, holding her close. "It's been so long." He said, laughing lightly. "Long enough at least." He said correcting himself as he looked at his wife. "Someone looks happy."

Celia looked up at him and pouted. "Of course I'm happy you baka! Your the only one who makes me happy..." She said softly with a smile, kissing his forehead. Her green beautiful hair was weaved onto the floor due to it being kinda long.

Natsumi Uruseko

~ Goddess of Creation ~

Natsumi looked down for a bit. It was the only sealing method she knew. If she knew other methods, she would have done it. She looked up before suggesting an idea.

''What if I seal you inside me then? Maybe you both will be in the same plane. And you can take care of him...''

Roman nodded and motioned for Alejandro to step back. "Are you ready? We have to do this quick, but first..." He stopped midsentence and used his Kamui to make all of the artifacts reappear. "I need you to make the final artifact... Celia said you can do that too..."

Kenai raised an eyebrow and laughed quietly "Is that so? I'm curious to know how you'd make it difficult. Not that I would be leaving anyways, I've grown quite fond of here" he said with a nod.

"I would walk around unpacking thing's you've packed,lock you out of your own house, and sit in front of the door, there's more but I can't give away all my secret's and most of what i'd do would require me being here at the time." she said.

Mari began to search everywhere for her. She decided to check by the pool. Maybe she decided to go and take a dip?

Seoul Haeundae

~ Empress God Eater of Cataclysm ~

[SIZE= 72px]?[/SIZE]

Seoul Haeundae wasn't there. Though the Onsen might be occupied. Seoul might be there.

Everest laughed as he grabbed another two handfuls of feathers and shoved one up the back of her shirt, scattering feathers as it moved up the smooth skin of her back, and his other hand was shoved down at the base of her spine throwing feathers down the back of Hakuru's pants and holding her close to his body, ensuring she couldn't escape and remove the feathers. Laughing he leaned in and whispered in her ear. "So do you surrender? or should I continue bullying you?"

"I-I surrender" she said, if he had something worse then this up his sleeve then it'd be better for her to give up now then regret not doing so.

Roman nodded and motioned for Alejandro to step back. "Are you ready? We have to do this quick, but first..." He stopped midsentence and used his Kamui to make all of the artifacts reappear. "I need you to make the final artifact... Celia said you can do that too..."

Natsumi Uruseiko

~ Goddess of Creation ~

Natsumi looked at all the artifacts. She wondered what was so important about these artifacts. She didn't make them, maybe the Goddess before her did. She looked into her little box and took out a book, looking through the pages of many artifacts. She soon stopped on one page that had the final artifact. She closed the book before putting it back into her box and spoke.

''Alright...I never created these things before but...I shall try. If it means stopping Akuma and his plan once and for all. For this world's sake. And Mari's...''

She said before she started to levitate as she began creating the artifact which is gonna take a minute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back