• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Yuna's ears twitched after he had tweaked them as she poured a little, realising that they must have been moving of their own accord again. She laughed as he stuck out his tongue "Fair enough, but who would want to be sad though, its not a nice feeling at all"

Kenai laughed a little as he leaned back again, closing his eyes to rest them "Yeah, I guess, I kinda wish I was still there for another year. As odd as that sounds. Most of my friends are still there and the only friend that isn't is god knows where right now so I haven't hung out with him in forever." He answered.

C4 laughed as he held yuna above his head. "Ya. I suppose you're right." Setting Yuna down beside him gently, C4 continued speaking. "I suppose I'm just thinking about how nice and peaceful this day has been and how I kind of wish every day could be like this..."

Asako poked the side of his face, "Sneaking off to go nap sounds awesome" she said before nodding, agreeing with what he said. "Yeah, it'd only bother me if it was to where I wasn't able to see you, so I really hope nothing like that happens..."

Kenai laughed a little as when she poked his face, opening one eye to view her for a moment before answering "That won't happen, I have no intentions of moving away or anything any time soon" he reassured her with a gentle smile as he opened both eyes to look at her.

C4 laughed as he held yuna above his head. "Ya. I suppose you're right." Setting Yuna down beside him gently, C4 continued speaking. "I suppose I'm just thinking about how nice and peaceful this day has been and how I kind of wish every day could be like this..."

Yuna blinked as she was set down beside him, tilting her head at his words, a slight pout on her face as she thought about what he had said "Well...Why can't it be? You said you make a lot of money from your job, right?" She asked, looking over at him "Why not take a break from your job?" She suggested.

Roselyn Ajinko

~ Vengeful God Eater of Nature ~

Roselyn just tilted her head slightly. She didn't see Natsumi really.

''Natsumi...? She was here...?''

- Mari Short -

Mari nodded softly. "Mhm! She gave me this knife and told me to support you, but she doesn't need to worry about that. I'll always be there to support you, y'know?" He said, blushing and smiling nervously. "But I'm not very good at fighting anyways..."

---

A man with a black hood and purple bandana walked through the forest silently. His blade was sheathed and he was wearing shades to cover his eyes as well. The forest canopy provided him with a gentle shade. He smiled and little suddenly. "So, they're finally vanquishing him eh? Mudamudamuda... I guess it's time for me to step in the man said as his sunglasses reflected against the sun and he continued to endlessly wander the forest in search of the staff of power he had once lost.

((Since I'm not making Keith a character and just a supporting character I won't make a CS for him since he'll be here till Akuma is defeated.))

@Roman@LunaCrosby

"I don't decide those things." Han said in response to Celia getting pregnant. "Can barely decide anything in such a lustful act... Pleasure makes a man guilty." He joked. When Celia had attempted at contacting Roman, he was with Alejandro doing some painting. "Speak. Make it quick though.."

- Celia, the Goddess of Light -

Celia let out a sigh of relief that he answered and began to speak. "Roman, I was wondering if you had time to talk about Akuma. He has recently be resealed inside Natsumi but within 100 years she'll die once he breaks out again. We were wondering if you could find the remaining artifacts and go inside Natsumi's soul to vanquish Akuma once and for all so he'll no longer threaten the end of all existence." She said. "Of course you can help anytime, it's not like Akuma is going anywhere anytime soon."

(Ok how should we start?)

something to do with home?)))

- Mari Short -

Mari nodded softly. "Mhm! She gave me this knife and told me to support you, but she doesn't need to worry about that. I'll always be there to support you, y'know?" He said, blushing and smiling nervously. "But I'm not very good at fighting anyways..."

---

A man with a black hood and purple bandana walked through the forest silently. His blade was sheathed and he was wearing shades to cover his eyes as well. The forest canopy provided him with a gentle shade. He smiled and little suddenly. "So, they're finally vanquishing him eh? Mudamudamuda... I guess it's time for me to step in the man said as his sunglasses reflected against the sun and he continued to endlessly wander the forest in search of the staff of power he had once lost.

((Since I'm not making Keith a character and just a supporting character I won't make a CS for him since he'll be here till Akuma is defeated.))

@Roman@LunaCrosby

Roselyn Ajinko

~ Vangeful God Eater of Nature ~

''Hmmm...Well maybe I could train you or something...Probably not now or soon since y'know, the baby.''

Roselyn Ajinko

''Hmmm...Well maybe I could train you or something...Probably not now or soon since y'know, the baby.''

(Ok)

shira sighed a little as she sat there on the bed in her and yukis room there son sitting on the ground near her watching tv with a happy smile

Yuna blinked as she was set down beside him, tilting her head at his words, a slight pout on her face as she thought about what he had said "Well...Why can't it be? You said you make a lot of money from your job, right?" She asked, looking over at him "Why not take a break from your job?" She suggested.

C4 blinked and shrugged, "Well its not exactly a job you can just take a break from. If you leave for a while, then all the respect and credibility you once had goes with you. I would have to start from the bottom again and work my way back up..."

- Celia, the Goddess of Light -

Celia let out a sigh of relief that he answered and began to speak. "Roman, I was wondering if you had time to talk about Akuma. He has recently be resealed inside Natsumi but within 100 years she'll die once he breaks out again. We were wondering if you could find the remaining artifacts and go inside Natsumi's soul to vanquish Akuma once and for all so he'll no longer threaten the end of all existence." She said. "Of course you can help anytime, it's not like Akuma is going anywhere anytime soon."

"Akuma? That slimy slimy tle bastard... Hmph." Roman put down the paintbrush he was using and patted Alejandro's shoulder. "We're leaving." He told him as his son too put down his paintbrush. "Celia, I'm going to look now. Any place I should start?" He asked. 

"Akuma? That slimy slimy tle bastard... Hmph." Roman put down the paintbrush he was using and patted Alejandro's shoulder. "We're leaving." He told him as his son too put down his paintbrush. "Celia, I'm going to look now. Any place I should start?" He asked. 

- Celia -

She had already pin pointed Keith's exact location. "The 6 artifacts seem to be moving towards the schools courtyard. If you hurry you should get there just as the artifacts arrive there." She explained. "After that, find Natsumi. She seems to be in a forest near the park. Once you find her you must convince her to create the final artifact. Afterwards you should enter past the seal and defeat Akuma by using all 7 artifacts and shouting his name 3 times and saying "I banish thee from existence!"" She said in a childish voice with a giggle.

Roselyn Ajinko

- Mari -

Mari laughed softly and nodded. "It's a deal then!" She said before something crossed her mind. When was the last time Roselyn ate? Did she get food at the hospital? Perhaps she'd just invite her to eat. "I guess in exchange I'll treat you to dinner Rosie-San, I'm getting kinda hungry anyways. I'm guessing the baby is being fed properly right?" She asked curiously.

- Celia -

She had already pin pointed Keith's exact location. "The 6 artifacts seem to be moving towards the schools courtyard. If you hurry you should get there just as the artifacts arrive there." She explained. "After that, find Natsumi. She seems to be in a forest near the park. Once you find her you must convince her to create the final artifact. Afterwards you should enter past the seal and defeat Akuma by using all 7 artifacts and shouting his name 3 times and saying "I banish thee from existence!"" She said in a childish voice with a giggle.

"I know violence isn't your thing, but I can't like... Beat this guy into a bloody pulp or something?" Roam asked, using his Kamui to teleport himself and his son to the school's courtyard. "Plus, when it cones to defeating people, my fist speak for me." He added. Alejandro looked at his father, giving him a nod before jumping away. He wanted to go make sure Astrid was doing okay since he was on school ground. 

(Ok)

shira sighed a little as she sat there on the bed in her and yukis room there son sitting on the ground near her watching tv with a happy smile

Yuki Asushima

~ Chaos Intoner of Time and Space ~

Yuki just came home and went to the bed room. She came home after buying their son some clothes. She soon saw Shira before she smiled and happily walked over and kissed her forehead after she spoke.

''Hey babe~''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back