• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Saria Roux

Saria glanced down to the cat like creature beside her for a moment. Levi simply sniggered, wiggling his newly grown thumbs and grinning in Hakosu's direction. Saria giggled lightly as she looked back to Hakosu "Yeah, I guess I'm used to it, though compared to other things he's turned into to freak me out for fun, growing little cat thumbs is itty bitty" she said with a smile before picking up her own slice of pizza and taking a bite after she had shook of thoughts on past events. His 20 legged spider impression was pretty accurate and scary. She'd rather not have him show it off without a warning.

Hakosu whistled. "Gee, I would definitely never be able to handle a shape shifting companion." She laughed a bit and took a bite of pizza. "I hope you like the pizza. I ordered from a pretty cheap place. Money doesn't grow on trees." She nodded.

Talia smiled happily and let her go, "Want to walk or should I teleport us there?" She asked, swaying side to side happily. 

Zenya White

~ Chaos and Calamity God Eater <

''Maybe we should walk. Exercise is good after awhile.''

She said as she smiled at her. She knew that Talia had a crush on her. Though would Celia and Taylor find this acceptable? Was this even her place to do this? She didn't really know. The whole concept of love was still new to her.

Serenity gasped. It didn't hurt but it was an odd feeling. She kept her arm relax but the rest of her body instinctively tensed up.

Seoul Haeundae

~ Cataclysm God Eater Empress~

Seoul continued to feed before she stopped and let go. She wiped her mouth a little bit before she put her hand over the bite and began to use healing magic to heal the bite as she looked at Serenity.

''That should be good enough. For now...''

Last edited by a moderator:
Rael blinked as she leaned forward, her arm beneath her chest, almost creating a dangerous situation considering how she had previously been a man and wasn't wearing gender appropriate clothing. Sighing she shrugged and held up her arm as she spoke, the skin at the top and bottom of her wrists beginning to bulge unnaturally as she did so. "I don't know, I just kinda woke up with them one day." suddenly the bulges in her wrist broke open and two spikes of bone pushed through her skin before they began to grow and snake around her wrist, forming a complex tribal pattern as it grew. Then as the bone completed its intricate growing pattern, the blood which had been pooling where the bone had broken through the skin began to drip down her arm in yet another pattern on top of the bone. Soon finishing both patterns the looked back at the boy and happily stuck another bite of cake in her mouth, pleased with her work. 

((There is an explanation to how Rael got their powers, but Rael suffers from DIS, and so "Rael"doesn't know how they got them. Also know there is more than just one other personality. ))

Mei Junchi

Objective: To not vomit
Mood: Disgusted

Junchi furrowed their small eyebrows as they looked down at Rael's wrists. It was nice having an appetite while it lasted, they thought to themself as they stopped eating their cupcake and began wrapping up the rest of their food to eat later. Junchi had no words for the disgust they were feeling towards what Rael was doing, and this time it seemed like they were doing it all on purpose."Okay... um... That's... so gross... Let me finish eating before getting blood all over the place at least..."

Junchi wondered why they were so disgusted by this. They hunted a lot, and it was normal in their daily life to rip an animal open and eat it, or bring bloody meat back to their home to cook. It was less normal to see someone who was human change their bone structure and manipulate their blood into patterns. Despite the confusion and disgust they felt, they tried to keep their face unemotional and apathetic towards what they were feeling, however; the hesitant way they spoke and the way their eyebrows were positioned gave away how they felt towards all of this.

Tags | Interacting With: Rael
OOC: DIS? Do you mean DID, aka, Dissociative Identity Disorder?

She giggled at him as she held him close. "Lets see what we have to feed you." She said as a bottle appeared that was filled with milk and she smiled as she brought it to his mouth so he could drink from the baby bottle

Akuren stares at his mother as she giggled and talked to him, He smiles widely and turns to see a bottle appearing out of thin air. He looks at it in surprise the starts to giggle and clap as she soon brought the bottle to his mouth. He grabs the bottle and shoves it in his mouth, drinking it slowly and sloppily so it drips down onto his face.

Akuren stares at his mother as she giggled and talked to him, He smiles widely and turns to see a bottle appearing out of thin air. He looks at it in surprise the starts to giggle and clap as she soon brought the bottle to his mouth. He grabs the bottle and shoves it in his mouth, drinking it slowly and sloppily so it drips down onto his face.

Thana sighed at him with a smile and sat down on a bench as she held the end of the bottle so he wouldn't drop it and looked up and around the area relaxing and looking for some one to chat with while she fed akuren

Seoul Haeundae

Seoul continued to feed before she stopped and let go. She wiped her mouth a little bit before she put her hand over the bite and began to use healing magic to heal the bite as she looked at Serenity.

Seoul Haeundae

Serenity looked down at the bite before back up to Seoul. "Wow. That was odd." She giggled. "I hope you feel better now. I'm not the most powerful of deities."

Serenity looked down at the bite before back up to Seoul. "Wow. That was odd." She giggled. "I hope you feel better now. I'm not the most powerful of deities."

Seoul Haeundae

~ Cataclysm God Eater Empress ~

suzuka-akame-ga-kill-0.29.jpg

Seoul looked at Serenity a bit casually but also a bit bland as well.

''Well I could go sane with it for probably a few weeks. If I had fed off of a powerful deity, I could be satisfied with it for months.''

Seoul Haeundae

Seoul looked at Serenity a bit casually but also a bit bland as well.

''Well I could go sane with it for probably a few weeks. If I had fed off of a powerful deity, I could be satisfied with it for months.''

"Hey, I told you that I wouldn't be that filling." Serenity nodded. "I'm sure I could've asked my brother. He's into kinky stuff like biting and such." She laughed a bit. "He's also kind of way more powerful than I am."

"Hey, I told you that I wouldn't be that filling." Serenity nodded. "I'm sure I could've asked my brother. He's into kinky stuff like biting and such." She laughed a bit. "He's also kind of way more powerful than I am."

Seoul Haeundae

''Your brother...Ansom. Right?''

She asked as she kept her bland expression.

Seoul Haeundae

''Your brother...Ansom. Right?''

She asked as she kept her bland expression.

Serenity nodded. "Yes. Him." She smiled and looked at her arm one more time before returning to her flowers. "Hm..." She said in thought as she looked through them, making the arrangement perfect.

@NeoClassical

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin sighed as he watched them both go, he waved at Zac as he entered the portal sighing again. He moved towards the now open portal beside himself, "Guess i'll head home myself..." He said to himself as he pulled out a cigeratte, putting it in his mouth quickly and lighting it with a small flame from his hand, he gave a small laugh before he stepped into the portal, instantly being taken to a room that wasn't his, "The hell...?" He said before moving around.

Serenity nodded. "Yes. Him." She smiled and looked at her arm one more time before returning to her flowers. "Hm..." She said in thought as she looked through them, making the arrangement perfect.

Seoul Haeundae

''Heard about him. He's one of my friend dad. Her family structure at the moment seems a bit chaotic. One of the mother's daughters is really her younger sister.''

She said a bit casually. She was talking about Yuki and Shira's family. She was mostly talking about Yuki how Mitsu is really her younger sister but Yuki is posing as her mother. It was complicated indeed which Seoul wondered what the history was like.

''I wonder however. Does the daughter of Ansom and one of her past ex's. Does she hate him or is she neutral?''

Seoul Haeundae

''Heard about him. He's one of my friend dad. Her family structure at the moment seems a bit chaotic. One of the mother's daughters is really her younger sister.''

She said a bit casually. She was talking about Yuki and Shira's family. She was mostly talking about Yuki how Mitsu is really her younger sister but Yuki is posing as her mother. It was complicated indeed which Seoul wondered what the history was like.

''I wonder however. Does the daughter of Ansom and one of her past ex's. Does she hate him or is she neutral?''

Serenity shrugged. "Oh, I have no idea. I tend to stay away from Ansom's love infatuations. In fact, the only child of his that I talk to is his latest, Hakosu."

@NeoClassical

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin sighed as he watched them both go, he waved at Zac as he entered the portal sighing again. He moved towards the now open portal beside himself, "Guess i'll head home myself..." He said to himself as he pulled out a cigeratte, putting it in his mouth quickly and lighting it with a small flame from his hand, he gave a small laugh before he stepped into the portal, instantly being taken to a room that wasn't his, "The hell...?" He said before moving around.

Fiona was making pancakes on her stove when she heard a voice from her living room. "Hey! Who's there? I said I don't need any room service!" She called out.

Serenity shrugged. "Oh, I have no idea. I tend to stay away from Ansom's love infatuations. In fact, the only child of his that I talk to is his latest, Hakosu."

Seoul Haeundae

''What the-- Why is he making so many children? Is he a pervert or something? Or does he not know there's such thing as a condom?''

She asked thinking that Ansom is some sick pervert.

Fiona was making pancakes on her stove when she heard a voice from her living room. "Hey! Who's there? I said I don't need any room service!" She called out.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin heard Fionas voice and instantly stiffened, "F-Fiona?" He said slightly scared as he walked toward the place where her voice came from, when he saw her his face paled, "OK, before you hit me or anything, this isn't my fault..." He said raising his hands giving a scared smile before he gave a slightly scared laugh.

Seoul Haeundae

''What the-- Why is he making so many children? Is he a pervert or something? Or does he not know there's such thing as a condom?''

She asked thinking that Ansom is some sick pervert.

Serenity shook her head. "Oh, well he has been alive since before the creation of the universe." She chuckled. "It's not like he has millions of kids. I think he has like a little over twenty." She nodded. "And when you compare with how many years he's been alive, that is not a lot of children."

Serenity shook her head. "Oh, well he has been alive since before the creation of the universe." She chuckled. "It's not like he has millions of kids. I think he has like a little over twenty." She nodded. "And when you compare with how many years he's been alive, that is not a lot of children."

Seoul Haeundae

''I see. Still. Has he ever known of the invention called condoms?''

She asked that wasn't very much answered.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin heard Fionas voice and instantly stiffened, "F-Fiona?" He said slightly scared as he walked toward the place where her voice came from, when he saw her his face paled, "OK, before you hit me or anything, this isn't my fault..." He said raising his hands giving a scared smile before he gave a slightly scared laugh.

Fiona glared at Sarin. She looked down at her outfit which was simply an oversized shirt with a panther on it. "Sarin? What do you think you're doing here!?" She yelled, waving the spatula and splattering pancake mix on the wall. "I don't remember telling you my dorm number!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back